Todd immediately lost his money

>Todd immediately lost his money
Of fucking course. And what the hell was that ending? Season 2 was better imo, this season really didn't change anything other than sarah lynn dying.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cuoIvNFUY7I
youtube.com/watch?v=47xbkT3calM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they're hacks

There are two bands.
One is a parody/imitation of the other.

Consider season 4 cancelled, bitches!

The Beetles and The Beatles are two completely different bands

I figured it was a similar situation as Henry Winkler.

wtf I hate bojack horseman now

what did he mean by this

So what are your guys hopes and dreams for Season 4?

Here's a list for me
>Bojack has sex with his actual daughter
>Todd kills himself
>Mr. Peanutbutter snaps
>Diana kills herself and or gets into drug addiction
>Princess moving up in the world and being successful but also sleeping around with other actors/actresses all the while hiding it from her mouse boyfriend
>More scenes of that Black Widow girl
>More erotic fetishes
>Less Orca woman

>Less Orca women

You lost me

>bojack's daughter takes the lead role in ethan around
>mr. peanutbutter blocks out the responsibility of being
governor and hollywoo turns to armageddon
>alternate scenario: diane becomes a greedy bitch and runs a smear campaign against PB
>bojacks returns to hollywoo after some convoluted spiritual conquest and shit goes down
>more qt rodent girls

>Princess moving up in the world and being successful but also sleeping around with other actors/actresses all the while hiding it from her mouse boyfriend

I actually like this idea if she becomes the new Bojack

I'm about as clueless as the writers when it comes to Todd. Maybe he could collaborate with that woman and her jellybean drama movie, the dynamics could be interesting.

We need an episode like the episode of him going to that underwater city but instead having the spiritual conquest but have the entire episode directed by the guy who did Xavier: Renegade Angel and have the entire episode just have songs from Animal Collective

>Music video WILL cause epilepsy
youtube.com/watch?v=cuoIvNFUY7I

or

>Today's Supernatural
youtube.com/watch?v=47xbkT3calM

And have a hallucination of Sarah and maybe the deer girls daughter as the passengers of his spiritual adventure

More Penny.

I just realized that Diane is going to have to write anti-Peanutbutter for govenor articles for that blog.

I don't think Bojack ever wants to go back to that city again. Maybe this season will be for the birds and Bojack will visit some sky village so he can "transcend" or whatever.

Wasn't saying for him to go back to that city but have another episode with no voice acting but animation and music or absence of music; to really push the Spiritual Journey.

Never ever

>Todd immediately lost 8 million dollars
I yelled, I actually fucking yelled. That moment got a verbal reaction out of me.

But you know what? It works with his character, he doesn't need money to be happy so fuck it.

Max pleb.
The restaurant episode was the best episode yet.

>>more qt rodent girls
Why are rodent girls objectively the best?

The one with PC and Bojack? I don't know about the best one ever, but I definitely think it was the best one of the season.

A part of me wants to believe he did it by "accident".

Todd comes off as the type of guy that doesn't need money to be happy. He just needs friendship and a couch to crash on. After all, he lives around people who's lives are being destroyed by money. I wouldn't be surprised if he's afraid to see what he'd turn into if he had so much cash.