Lol?

There's literally nothing bad with GMOs

>Says the greedy jew

This will really make you think.

Obviously bait I've seen corn grow before

Redpill me ffs

Well OP, are you?

Those are evolutionary forms of corn.

From the wild variety to progressively larger and sugary modern varieties.

GMO doesn't mean filled with synthetic chemicals, you ignorant retards. Farmers have been doing it for 100 of years.

From a biochemist

GMO has existed since the 1700s or even since the start if agriculture. There is no going back without mass startvatiom

Well no shit they have seeds. They're in them all the fucking time. That banana looks fucking gross

Shit, microbes have been doing it for millions of years.

Everyone knows corn is cornw

>bananas bred to have small seeds are bad
>implying this doesn't illustrate how fucking stupid hating GMO's is

Also this, seriously though, how do you dumb fucking faggots not know we've been genetically modifying plants for fucking centuries??? Did you never open up a biology textbook in your lives?

No dude gmo is harmful to humans. I thought this whole page was about conspiracy theories. Bluebpill fag

>all these pro-GMO shills

Wew
How much are you lads getting paid? Is it still per post, or do you guys now charge by the hour?

But my liberal hippie friends told I will grow extra arms and a tail from eating foods not produced on their farms which are secretly used to grow cannabis

This guy gets it. Fucking shills go eat some more gmo'd blue pills

That organic grown corn was genetically modified.

It shouldn't be about gmo vs organic. It should be industrial farming vs organic.

Bit ironic coming from the country that has proven natural selection is bad for humans.

The whole anti-GMO train is as retarded as the anti-vaccination meme. There zero to no evidence that GMO's cause cancer and the only downside (patented crops) is too small compared to all the benefits genetic modification gives.

Niggers, the problem with GMO is not that it's harmful, but that GMO corporations patent life and force farmers to buy sterile seeds every season. Those who control the farmers, control the World.

Fuck off islander

thx monsanto employee

Who the fuck eats a banana with seeds? The main problem is the GMO's not being ENTIRELY safe to eat but this is like a demographic shift of Europe and their mudslimes but this time with fruits and vegetables.

Also Aussie the jews are behind pretty much everything you could think off.

I agree, though, that completely removing the ability grow seeds, which causes a dependency on buying new ones is pretty bad

Thanks Sup ForumsRo this guy gets it. Can you red pill me on the titanic ?

I don't eat anything with the "GMO-free" label. Not because I want to eat only GMO (couldn't care less), but fuck that fear mongering.

>OP's face when kiwis are gmo'd

Like your dad did to go get a pack of fags?

Good luck feeding the world without GmO

Read the vaccine inserts, aquafresh. They aren't safe.

They're not fucking GMOs, they were selectively bred.

the biggest problem with GMOs is secondary shit like RoundupReady plants getting drenched in weedkiller because they're resistant to it. The genes aren't the problem, what farmers can do because of it is

This.
>implying you're buying vegetables in the store to grow your own
>not buying seeds from a horticulture store
What the fuck? You're aware that there are plenty of fruits whose seeds won't even produce the same plant as what they grew on, right? Look up grafting as orchard practice.

Well radical depopulation is also a solution.

The distinction between man and animals is that man can shape nature around him to survive, while the animal adapts to nature. Man has begun his journey out of the animal kingdom by using tools. Later on, he domesticated the wolf and the boar, as well as the cattle. When man discovered that plants can be shaped into a useful form as well, he began to breed them to yield as much crops as possible while being robust. GMO's are just the latest iteration of this process, with scientifical backing instead of experimentation and chance. Don't revert to being an animal.

Should you wonder where this ridiculous notion comes from the naturalists are proposing, here's some useful background knowledge.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysenkoism

Getting too many isn't safe. Vaccinations themselves are not unhealthy. It's literally taking modified pathogens and introducing them to the body so that you can produce antibodies

So the difference is it's been done in a scientific environment as opposed to a garden?

Fuck off.

It's the principle of the thing

They're forcing a monopoly on fucking FOOD

I am sorry you're people are so very stupid, however are fortunately you have been gifted with being larger people. If you are going to be stupid you've got to be tough

How very contratian of you.
How's your dad? Still talk to him?
>the world needs 7 billion people
Yeah, no.

GMO is actually a good thing. its the future of science.

liberals are just retarded hippy cucks

this explains why I'm allergic to bananas.

Yeah you're retarded there's a difference between natural selection/breeding, and gmo. One is dominated by the AgriJew. GMO has no purpose but to such money from the farmer and by extension taxpayer. Many are switching back to old fashioned hybrid corns in the midwest.

The titanic? I don't know much red pill knowledge about the titanic. 9/11 was planned by jews to have America fight wars in the middle east for Israel.

Thanks for ignoring the only correct answer in this thread idiots.

>The main problem is the GMO's not being ENTIRELY safe to eat
How so, jude?

The only thing I have a problem with GMOs are that they should be labelled if they have a potential allergen, you know, like non-GMO food.

If you don't understand how genes and protein translation works, you are quite retarded.

People throwing fits over GMOs are the most hilarious saps on the planet. They act as if mad scientists are trying to make frankencorn with fish DNA, when it's nothing like that. Humans have been modifying organisms for generations. Pic related is what humans did to wolves. Do you think you could find those in the wild?

No they're fucking not.

>before GMO's farmers didn't selectively breed for optimal productivity
GMO WHEEEEEE HUUUU MONTESANTO REEEEEEE
HUUURRRRRRR
Fucking retards

t. monsanto employee

no it doesn't

A garden can be a scientific environment. You watch too many movies
It's not all secret labs and white lab coats

>9/11 was planned by jews to have America fight wars in the middle east for Israel.

Yes that's right. Israel planned 9/11.

This American Neducation right there lmao

The problem is for commercial growers, many crops currently have a portion set aside for reseeding. But the way GMO is going they'll be entirely dependent on companies (particularly large multinationals) for their next crop.

Which mightn't be too bad until someone in corporate decides to maximize profits.

Daily reminder you opt into that monopoly

You don't need to rely on it.
You choose to rely on it.
Start small and work your way up in terms of getting off the dependency.
In my garden I currently have chickens and ducks laying eggs, and have kale, snowpeas and rocket/arugula growing.
And it's just winter.
I hope in the future to produce around 75-80% of all my intake

Not an argument

Why would the U.S need to fight for Israel why can't it fight for itself ?

>"guys look at this thing I said earlier"

>GMO isn't bad for you goys!
>t.Biochmist PhD/MD that happens to be on Sup Forums

"no theyre fucking not" is not an argument

1. Can cause allergy and cancer.
2. GMO is made not for bigger harvest, but for preservation. So there is no need to sell it right away and this affects market, making food cost more.
Also due to preservation objective, it contains pesticides.

Also there is a theory, that needs to be checked.
Zika is intentionally caused by GMO and they use it to justify the release of GMO-insects in the nature.

>you're people are so very stupid
Your. As in your history of losing to large flightless birds is even more embarrassing when our native savages wiped out their far larger variety in dense woodlands.

I agree bro

>NEET can't comprehend that there are educated people by him

Because then people wouldn't like them

Restating my post isn't an argument.

Hans the jews are throwing mudslimes into your country to fuck you over. We know the thought police monitor online discussions but you don't need to be afraid here. Just write words on a .JPG or .PNG and they shouldn't be bothered to detect it.

What, you can't fucking spell banana?

You have any proofs?

>They're forcing a monopoly on fucking FOOD
But the seeds possess no utility for the vast majority of end users. I presume you're talking about non-reproducing seed, right?

That presumption of reproducibility isn't even present with ANY other product, and it's not as if you can't purchase seeds themselves if you want to.

youtube.com/watch?v=ovKw6YjqSfM

Lobbyist Claims Monsanto's Roundup Is Safe To Drink, Freaks Out When Offered A Glass

GMO SHILLS BTFO

Name one scientific study that shows GMOs cause allergies or cancer

Selection process is not industrial tho. It was made by monks in the middle ages if not earlier.
Of course we can try to flex the definition of industry, but if we don't - it`s not industrial.

You cant introduce pesticides in plant seeds by selection.

These people get it.
No you don't idiot. They market and dupe farmers into adopting it. Then reel in the easy tax subsidies

GMO are just a tool, like a gun or a scalpel.
The current GMO paranoia mean that only business that don't give much shit about their reputation are working with it ... that's why there is an awful lot of bad practice with them currently.

>guy won't drink a pesticide
>"BTFO"

You're fucking stupid. Safe to use and save to consume are different

>not all secret labs and white lab coats

No its also Government regulation leap frog

youtube.com/watch?v=hi41QwwyZE0

So what's the issue? Humans have been altering species around us to our benefit for all of known history. Why is this new progression somehow more or less bad?
That's exactly what I'm saying. You're agreeing with me.

gmo is generally considered genetical engineering, and that is usually injection in labs and not selective breeding

>claims its safe to drink
>refuses to drink

GMO SHILLS BTFO HARD

>1. Can cause allergy and cancer.
It can cause an allergy if the person eating the food has a developed allergy to something, if the GMO food has a potential allergen in it, well shit, stay away from it yeah?

There has been no direct link to cancer from GMOs. You're talking out your arse.

>Zika is intentionally caused by GMO
???

>Yeah you're retarded there's a difference between natural selection/breeding, and gmo.

Yeah, one is done faster, and with some control over it.

There is difference between genetic manipulation and traditional selective breeding of plants and animals. Normally bred stuff can't be patented, GMO can be and that patent will be abused like fuck. Take a look at how GMO corn has spread out of fields it was actually planted on. Companies making GMO crops should have developed a way to keep birds from eating it and shitting it around on other fields.

there is a fake one tho. but besides that, there is absolutely no evidence.

The US doesn't "need" to fight for Israel Israel can fend for itself. The US military complex makes money off wars while toppling middle eastern dictators/rulers to set up puppet governments and also to make sure Israel can sleep soundly at night. The jews fucking run America from the inside like you wouldn't believe. Here watch this.

youtube.com/watch?v=bm34sj65MkA

True

go back to /x/

Yeah I didn't mention roundup dipshit. Go look up Monsanto gross revenue. Most of that is tax money through subsidies. They're literally a corporate welfare company and would fail fast in a free market

GMO Shills will ignore this

>Roundup

Is a herbicide, not a GMO....

I mean it certainly reflects poorly on their ethical considerations as GMO pioneer if they're engaged in dodgy practices elsewhere but that's like saying the space program's juiced food was a shit idea because the coolant in the rocket is unfit for consumption.

they are fundamentally different methods, the only thing they have in common - changing the end result with some, but a different kind of, control.

>Good luck feeding the world without GmO

why is it anyone's job to feed the world?
I didn't ask them to be born.
fukem.

Retarded conspiracy nut logic.
Table salt is safe to use.
WHY DONT YOU EAT 5 SPOONS OF IT THEN HMM HMM? BTFO UNDEBATABLE

That kind of stupid is uncurable and the stupid is strong in this thread.

>GMO
Bananas are modified compared to their natural state, but it was through breeding, not GM

>claims its safe to drink
>wont drink it

B-BUT REVENU MUH TAX MONEY

GMO SHILL BTFO HARD

B
T
F
O

This. This isn't even a debate, in fact, the definition of gmo includes breeding plants selectively for specific traits. By that definition, non-gmo corn doesn't even exist because of the way corn was developed as a plant