NOOOOOOO ALL NON-WHITES ARE SUPPOSE TO BE ALLIED AGAINST WH*TES WHAT IS HAPPENING????

NOOOOOOO ALL NON-WHITES ARE SUPPOSE TO BE ALLIED AGAINST WH*TES WHAT IS HAPPENING????

>(((tariq nasheed)))
Ah yes a wh*tedevil infiltrator

das rite

real patriotic american latinos hate niggers

yeah but real patriotic american niggers hate latinos too, look at the op

as a matter of fact here sometimes there is the same thing with arabs and niggers
arabs keep being like "psst hey those niggers are so dumb am i right ?" and then niggers tell you "i'm so fucking tired of these arab terrorists, what do you think" and so on
well what do these people want me to say huh, idk what to choose honestly i mean personally i think you are both utter shit if i'm going to be entirely honest

t. 4'11 MAGA hat-wearing spic.

I don't know but I remember when Latinos took over blacks as the #2 minority group and most of my school was pissed off about it.

DAS RITE

CHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

He's not wrong.

I'm not a fan of either but blacks are more welcome in America than latinos in my book.

t. Pedro

why?

Wow rude, at least I can cook a mean enchilada, what does Tyrone have to bring to the party?

The way I see it at least some latinos come to the states to work, unlike niggers, also most of the complaints I hear about whiteys come from niggers, I'd like to believe that latinos at least know that if they're caught saying shit they will be sent back, still they stay somwehat quiry
Yes, I am a dirty spic

They at least have history here.

you ever wonder if the indigenous people feel the same way about you?

What should be done about the problem known as the African American Male?

who the fuck is tariq nasheed

Latinos have been here far longer than either of you

my wife's boyfriend

>duhhhhh latinos are basically native to the USA since they have mayan blood ese

Whiter than you, Mahoma.

>quiere llorar
good post

>Yes, I am a dirty spic
Pretty redundant once I read your first sentence. The only people making excuses for Mexcrements are Mexcrements themselves

lol dumbass

so? they cause more trouble and at least latinos produce good culture and food

I'd rather have a black minority that's been in the country for hundreds of years and speaks English than a never-ending tide of Hispanic immigrants that change the demographics of the nation.

Latinos aren't so bad. They make good food too

Doesn't matter what you'd rather have, cuck, this country now belongs to Mexico. Acostumbrate al español, pendejo

The nation-state is an artificial construct to begin with, flyover fag.

Why do you shitskins shoot guns at eachother like it's a fucking video game?

Back over the border with you Juan, you'll never be American.

He's against black genocide

hispanic immigration is not never-ending. as far i remember, more mexicans are leaving the us than coming.

As a Mexican leaves America, he passes several Central Americans on their way in.

>Nation of Islam
Kek, these people still exist? Are the blacks and lefties welcoming the extremists back?

I'm white senpai, but I'll take latinos over black people any day of the week.

>he thinks I want to be am*Rican

I'm here stealing jobs and women. VIVA MEXICO

>USA was build by stinky nigger
Now we know why USA is such a shit hole.

Got that bitch's fucked up nat geo sub saharan hairline, doe.

>slavery was so horrible and terrible, it caused us so much pain
>let’s remember it for the rest of our lives and teach it to our future generation kids so we stay in state of eternal butthurt

I grew up here in Texas surrounded by blacks and latinos. Fuck niggers, spics are cool. A lot of them adopt white culture, or are ethnically European.

WE WUZ KAAAAAAANNNNGGGGSSS

T. Irish slaves

That is being done not for the purpose you described but to make sure that the future generations will remember the crimes that the wh*te filth commited against their ancestors so they would stay vigilant and not let the wh*te scum do it again.

The same way and for the same reason celebration of victory (which is ALWAYS accompanied by memories of the horrible stories and facts of the atrocities commited against us by g*rman dogs) in WW2 is such a big thing here. We need to remember history to avoid the repetition of some unpleasant events.

Give me your wallet puto

Do you have no self awareness?

what's the point she's getting across and who's the man quoting her? What's she voting no on?

if Sup Forums was an actual person but black
seriously though lots of these black militants are literally black versions of Sup Forums

>their daughter has grown into a beautiful
it is rare to see such an ugly kid but okay

Who knows, they've been chucking spears at each other for 1000s of years for even less reasons for misunderstandings