Why did they fire him as Kermit?

Why did they fire him as Kermit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dnOtWlHLcAs
youtube.com/watch?v=OWIwUGAJs2U
youtube.com/watch?v=y-Z1BFLteSw
deadline.com/2017/06/samantha-geimer-roman-polanski-victim-defends-director-hearing-1202109259/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He raped a kid or something

HE'S A FUCKING WHITE MALE

Wasn't that Elmo?

I miss Jim.

(((Disney)))

No French enough

Kermit isnt hip with thr youth of today and needs to be drastically reimagined.

They are firing all the voice actors but they really are looking to fire the Big Bird voice actor who sounds feeble and old as fuck on tv.

Ever want to get sad because it sounds like Big Bird has early stage dementia? Watch a sesame street sometimes.

This guy is just doing a Jim Henson impression. What has Kermit been in since 1989?

He raped Miss Piggy but wouldn't we all if we were in his shoes?

youtu.be/dnOtWlHLcAs

They are going to go with a chemicals in the water that make the frogs gay plotline this season

He was against it.

This should get you a promotion in hollywood

>Why did they fire him as Kermit?
diddling

>Hollywood is paedos because they don't agree with me politically
I hate this meme

Fuck off JIDF.

>JIDF
Not a good one either

post frogkino

youtube.com/watch?v=OWIwUGAJs2U

youtube.com/watch?v=y-Z1BFLteSw

Henson and Oz were comedy gold together. Bert and Ernie are based as fuck too

I fucking hate sdcc. It seems like the best con to go to in the world where every major star goes to, but it's on the other side of the country, expensive as shit, and all the good panels people apparently camp out for 3 days prior. But everything cool has to happen there. Fuck them.

they defend roman polanski and want his crimes to be pardoned.

Polanski's victim is in her 50's now. Even she forgives him and just wants it to end.

>deadline.com/2017/06/samantha-geimer-roman-polanski-victim-defends-director-hearing-1202109259/

>“I was not as traumatized as everybody thought I should have been,” Samantha Geimer, the victim in Roman Polanski’s 40-year-old sex case, told reporters outside a Los Angeles courtroom Friday.

>“I was a young and sexually active teenager,” Geimer told reporters, insisting that she had not been deeply scarred by her sex and drug encounter with Polanski. She said both she and her mother had suffered more harm from those who focused attention on her from the beginning.