Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/sport/2017/dec/20/mckayla-maroney-says-usa-gymnastics-paid-for-her-silence-on-sexual-abuse
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He did nothing wrong, it’s just more made up roastie lies

The girls consented to everything he did

How did he get away with it for so long?

Some of them were 6

The part I love about this is
theguardian.com/sport/2017/dec/20/mckayla-maroney-says-usa-gymnastics-paid-for-her-silence-on-sexual-abuse
wtf USA put her in jail too, that's a crime

Americans think everything can be solved with money. Like if they give you a big enough tip, you'll do what they ask.

He didn't even stick his dick in.

madman

I wish i could fingered her too in the best age

Nassar a truly heroe

She is suing them for giving her the money that she used to pay for plastic surgery and the fake tits + ass
She accepted the money and in return she didn't report that guy, this makes her a partner in crime, wtf she's not in prison and she can sue them???

She liked it

The pedophile you ban evading fuck

Go spam this shit on other boards while you still can what you're doing is illegal under federal law

Disgusting person, fuck off

cry more faggot what you gonna do about it go blogpost somewhere else littel bitch.

Meanwhile in a hotel room his italian counterpart is only working

BASED

Fixed that back after the competition
Because he's not a creepy american virgin but an alpha italian chad who only likes grown women

Give me the backstory and how is this Sup Forums related?

doctor for US gymnastics team had been doing creepy shit to teenage girls forever.
it's Sup Forums related because this aussie is a pedo who idolizes him.

Creepy physiotherapist of the american national gymnastics team also massaged internally with his finger, if you understand what I mean, for years
The federation has covered him, threats like "if you say something we'll never make you compete again"
Now he has been sentenced to so many years in prison

Not very related

lmao the land of the free