Is the fact that this show is never ever discussed on Sup Forums proof that it's good?

Is the fact that this show is never ever discussed on Sup Forums proof that it's good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5NG7fAhvUcc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reddit liked it before we did and we're still butthurt about it

It's rarely on there either. I think this is up for us to claim.

I feel like they constantly do that joke riff thing that sucks and no one thinks is funny with arrested development

It's surprising because there's definitely some incest vibes

Fuck reddit. They shouldn't dictate whether we like literal 10/10 early 00's master pieces. Plus, we're contrarian and should vocally support season 4 more.

wat
maybe you never noticed because you just saw it and didn't care before hand?

>some incest vibes

An entire 3 season long B plot is dedicated to incest

Now that I think about it, there's three different incest hinted relationships between the main characters. That's a bit much.

No they shouldn't and S4 is unironically great

I can only think of 2, what's the third?

Buster/Lucille
Michael/Lindsay
George Michael/Maeby

Ahh fuck, how did I forget buster and lucille.

season 4 is good. they did a good job with the constraints they had. I will absolutely watch season 5 when they finally make it.

season 3 is the true masterpiece. they tightened everything up and crammed way more jokes into every episode

it's heartbreaking to think that, if AD had started in season 3, more people would have found it actually funny. but they had to tinker with it because they were writing a new rulebook as they went.

I remember the show as it was airing. I watched some season 1 episodes, but I didn't laugh because they didn't have many jokes. so I didn't bother watching by the time it was in s3

Season 3 is so fucking good.

>the for british eyes only plot
>the kissing cousins resolution

Makes me laff every fucking time

i HATED that british plot

It's pretty much in agreement that it started out great and proceedingly got worse

That's literally the opposite of what everyone else thinks

Ha literally no one in their right mind thinks season 3 or 4 are the best

They knew they were being cancelled in the last season before that Netflix reboot

I wouldn't say I liked the British plot. when I think of the plots of s3 episodes, I can't really remember much.

but the jokes are much funnier, and there are more of them. the show as a whole was better made. they figured out how to make Arrested Development.

the world probably would have gotten into it if the show was as funny in s1 as it was in s3. but I think people felt burned after critics raved so much and it racked up emmys. it finally lived up to the buzz, but nobody cared anymore.

its the most reddit thing ever, but its alright

Maybe it's because I went in straight after The Office and I was expecting something different, but I really couldn't like it.
It always relied on the same tired jokes for every situation, the siblings would never get any comeuppance for anything they did, and it was hard laughing at the A plot when every character was doing their best to be as frustrating as possible.

I heard it gets better, but after watching two seasons of this I couldn't go on anymore

yes, it is kino the first time you watch it

youtube.com/watch?v=5NG7fAhvUcc

>first time

It only gets better with repeat viewings, herrrmano.

Why hasn't he made anything else on the same level as AD?