Slavs

Let's say that Hitler won World War II and he wanted to deport Slavs outside of Europe.

Where should they go? Where would Slavs be happier?
North Africa or East of the Urals?

i would send all them straight in the middle of africa like in congo
not that i don't like them i am just curious about the results, it'd be like an interesting social experiment

I guess since Germany would now control the colonies there too, the Slavs could be armed and used as soldiers against the nationalist revolts tha took place in the 50s and 60s.

According yo h*tler 50-90% of slavs would be exterminated (depending on a particular country), and the rest would be forced to do heavy manual work in some parts of siberia (though judging by what he said/wrote he didn't defined siberia loosely so it's quite difficult to say what he meant exactly)

Even if he killed 95% of the Slavs, millions of Slavs would be left over to pollute Europe.
Sending them to Siberia to work in Gulags is not that efficient.
They should have been used as soldiers against dissenting niggers and Gooks in Africa and Asia.

Nobody really cares what some wh*te trash MAGA supporter like yourself thinks though.

I consider Slavs to be white.
Persians, Slavs, and Arabs are all considered white in America.
It's Europeans that exclude Slavs.

>I consider
Nobody really cares what some wh*te trash MAGA supporter like yourself thinks though.

Wow rude.
You must be a Tatar.

>wanted to deport Slavs outside of Europe
not quite, he wanted to eradicate 65%-85% and use the rest as slave labor....but to answer your hypothetical question, probably east of the urals

>You must be a Tatar.
And you must be a low iq meth head redneck.

not him, but 75% of Americans didn't vote for trump (if you add in those who didn't vote at all)

bring them to america!
slav genes + 56% genes

... la luz de extinguida...es realidad...

He doesn't care. He is a paid Putin troll.

>tfw slav reading this thread

>slav genes + 56% genes
la abominacion

Kazakhstan

Slavs are white. People need to stop bullying Slavs.

Of course you think persians and arabs are white, I wonder if it has anything to do with all the dindu Tyrones fucking your wife in the ass while you work.

Comparing Slavs to Africans is jew-tier, you conniving gook.

>Europeans
Germans
We don't really have a relation with slavs and before getting into it the stereotype i had was that slavs were very blonde blue eyed people living in the snow

I assume it's the same for everyone who is not german, like french british spanish italian ... don't really care about slavs and even less about their whiteness level

>very blonde blue eyed people
Most have light brown hair and gray eyes.

Having blond hair, pale skin, and blue eyes doesn't automatically make you white. Many Turks both in Turkey and in Russia have these features.

If they were kicked out of Europe, they would inevitably come to Asia.

Well tell me what the fuck makes you white ? What do you even mean by "white" ?

>mediterranean doesn't understand whiteness
top kek

>Many Turks both in Turkey and in Russia have these features.
Are you talking about russians or actual turkic people in Russia?

we should return to planet Slavia

I'm assuming he means belonging to the european genetic cluster or some such.

>Slav no yurope whitey becuz shitskin austrian said so agugagaga me hurtin slav

Take it easy, Kurwaslaw.

>deport
deport to heaven

I don't understand this hatred. Slavs are looking ok, though there is a low level of hygiene, low life and lack of style. There go these shirty haircuts and rough skin.

Europeans are mostly members of NATO and consume Hollyjew media.
In America, most immigrants from Europe are Germanic, Mediterranean, or Celtic. In other words, Slavs are seen as alien and not traditionally "white" according to media standards.
Most American don't care about Slavs one way or another, but Europeans combine this Hollyjew trope along with their own Cold War hysteria, so they view Slavs as subhuman.

hitler wanted to assimilate west slavs to the german nation

Not if you would have taken Siberia like you were supposed to.