Ukrainian "terrorists" attacked radiostation in Crimea, and Putler is going to invade Ukraine now

Ukrainian "terrorists" attacked radiostation in Crimea, and Putler is going to invade Ukraine now.

m.voanews.com/a/fears-mount-ukraine-russia-clash/3458968.html

Do you think that Russia has enough balls and strenght to attack Ukraine directly and occupy it?

Other urls found in this thread:

lucify.com/the-flow-towards-europe/
thenews.pl/1/10/Artykul/254844,Scores-of-Chechen-refugees-to-be-turned-back-to-Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Budapest_Memorandum_on_Security_Assurances
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gleiwitz_incident
youtube.com/watch?v=zcIkvWcimsI
youtube.com/watch?v=22KqV2ye6M0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

damn i haven't seen the word putler since 2014

If Russia attacked directly, we would at least have clarified international situation, instead of having "war waged by soldiers who dont exist"

cuck

>Ukrainian "terrorists" attacked radiostation in Crimea, and Putler is going to invade Ukraine now.

Shit for a moment I thought it was late August 1939.

this will probably trigger another migration wave towards europe, this time from Ukraine. Not good.

Get a room you gays

If you look at the risk/reward of a complete takeover of Ukraine by Russia, you will realize how bad that decision would be.

At least Ukraine isn't full of sand niggers and mud slimes though. Slavs are quite a few steps up from that.

What the hell are you doing equating Ukrainians to Muslim filth?

These from Eastern Ukraine are Russian. We dont need here whores infected with AIDS and criminals

>If you look at the risk/reward of a complete takeover of Crimea by Russia, you will realize how bad that decision would be.

Who cares, worlds needs more war

I don't think many are going to want to go to Poland anyway. Don't worry.

>endless migration from everywhere is good goy
>extremely impoverished people from eastern europe fleeing to the west didnt bring crime and mafia
>having to rebuild their homeland so they can return is cheap, you should do it goy
wew lad

>Implying the bear doesn't want just a bite of Russian speaking Ukraine

They'll take land north of Crimea, it is too indefensible otherwise. I'd expect a Russian offensive through Donbass and a ceasefire to be declared once a northern route to Crimea is secured.

>bunch of poor noones settling in
>inevitably results in formation of
>MAFIA
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
it all makes sense now

it's not a good thing but still at thousand times better than mudshits. Would trade our 1 million Muslims for 2 million slavs.

>"war waged by soldiers who dont exist"
More like "we made a mistake when reading our maps and ended in Ukrainian territory"

Yeah, sure. We already take like 40k of Chechen "refugees" from your shithole per year and must send them back to you

lucify.com/the-flow-towards-europe/

thenews.pl/1/10/Artykul/254844,Scores-of-Chechen-refugees-to-be-turned-back-to-Poland

>both radical Muslims, and also moderate Salafis are regularly persecuted in Russia’s North Caucasus.
>They have the impression that they would have an easier life as religious followers of Islam in Europe. [The Chechens] can see that Europe is accepting Muslims from Syria, and so think that it would also take them in. This leads to a naïve assumption that now is the right time to escape.
That's hilarious. I didn't even know this.

It's still like a quarter of Ukraine
And Putin may stop after getting it, but only for a few years

Trust me, a Pole would know

Russia needs huge war because of low oil price. Otherwise Putler will have revolution in the country. They need to conquer nearby territories to rob them from everything they have to survive as a country. Russians cant work and produce, just like Jews. They need somebody to do it for them.

There has been reports several weeks back about Ukraine trying to start something in order to be relevant in the media again.
This is without a doubt something Ukraine has cooked up and Russia is just responding to.

I dont even want to ask what kind of provocations Sweden is doing to peaceful Russia if Russians violate your airspace on monthly basis.

probably being gay

If you want to reply, then keep your reply in context you mongoloid. Stop spewing out the typical anti-Russian bullshit.

> mongoloid

Wow, thats cheeky taken from a Russian expat xD

Chechens and Russians are not the same thing. Chechens and Poles support each other against Russians.

t. Pole

You had a hard life, huh, Poland?

It has but it wont, there is nothing to gain there

Hard life is a natural condition of vast majority of your society so you can play a role of expert indeed. But this time you failed with diagnosis xD

Russia is has been doing this already but Europe and the us don't have the balls or the resources to do anything about it atm

>dumbass region

My deepest condolences.

Russia could take London in 60 hours, you cuck.

Aren't you ashamed to be so irrelevant, Stepanoviczé?

If I was Putin I would take the whole east hell why not the whole thing the west won't do shit

why would we care?

We should accept ALL chechens from Russia as they are our brothers in fight against Russia.

t. Polish expat.

>why not the whole thing
Because we don't need it. Waste of money.

Technically the us had a treaty to defend Ukraine it was out in place in the 90's to get the ukies to give up their post Soviet bike reserves

Clearly we aren't going to go to war with Russia over Ukraine so we obviously reniged

That's why I'm saying fuck it Putin just retake Ukraine we won't do anythjng

Poland should be thanking Russia for making life so hard for them, if they had it easy like west Germany after WW2 you would be cucked by jihad now also.

>the US had a treaty to defend Ukraine

Why you lying bitch?
You want me to smack you?

the budapest memorandum? That shit wasn't biding and even if it was the west and US who broke it first. By imposing sanctions on the political leaders of belarus and ukraine.

This is against one of the points of the memorandum:
Refrain from using economic pressure on Belarus, Kazakhstan and Ukraine in order to influence its politics.

Sanctioning a leader because he won't resign is clearly using economic measures to influence politics.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Budapest_Memorandum_on_Security_Assurances
You can't smack shit.

Russia is a poor shithole and has more muslims than Western Europe. You will find it out pretty soon, when we will stop being cucked enough to spend millions euro on sending back tens of thousand of Russian muslims from our border and instead make their way to your country xD

>Do you think that Russia has enough balls and strenght to attack Ukraine directly and occupy it?

Ask Georgia. Russia can take over Ukraine is like asking can a pro-boxer beat up a two-year old.

>Memorandum
>Treaty

These things are not the same idiot.
Check

I asked about occupation of 45 mln nation though. It is kinda harder than military operation on large scale.

This is top entertaining reading ukrainian bloggers and sites and seeing their politicians and public figures run in panic as cockroaches, realizing the blade that hangs above them.

There were public statements of war intentions and retaking Crimea (and even Rostov lol) by their politicians, open calls and admitance for support for terror in Crimea and within Russian Federation, proudness with their "drgs" acting in Donbass and assassination attempts, lots of bravado and rethoric they now try to backtrack and desperately tell "it wasnt us! we dindu nuffing!"

>refers to three identical [b]political agreements[/b] signed in Budapest, Hungary on 5 December 1994, providing security assurances by its signatories
Just fuck off.

So will US retaliate this time and when do we get to kill some commies

How can they even make terrorist actions on their own territory that was stolen from them by the terrorist state? Polish underground movement in WW2 was called "terrorists" and "bandits" by SS too.

just do it! quick and clean and painless, why drag this conflict forever? just DO IT!

We dont really need to occupy it. We just need to get rid of current goverment, bomb the most desperate nazis and the rest of currently active nationalists will either quickly run abroad or hide.

Then new election can be held, where openly a pro russian party would be elected (since duh, new goverment banned the two biggest Ukrainian parties that were most popular befor eMaidan), and new goverment starts "lustration" of all nazi supporters same way as current did with previous one.

At least you should send Russian peacekeepers into the regions of "Ukraine" who want to be Russian. You would have to time it perfectly, if Trump gets elected you can negotiate it with Trump, if Hiltlery gets elected just do it on her inauguration day to humiliate her.

fuck off jew

Well, thats what you described is called occupation. Vide: Vichy government in France.

The majority of those 45 million wouldn't do shit.
And it won't be an occupation.
It will be an annexation.

Armija Krajeva was by all means terrorist organization since it attacked civilians, partaked in robberies, bandetism and pillaging. It killed more polish people than other.

Being partisan doesnt excuse crimes against civilians. Terrorism is terrorism.

Hello Achmed.

Urinians are not nation, apart from couple of angry zalupas from Azov, Right Sector and likes of it,nobody gives a fuck about this artificial shithole. The only thing majority of their people want is to run west and clean some toilets for new iphone.

Russia is a global Jew whose task is to finish off last white and christian nations in Europe though xD. I wouldnt be even especially surprised if Russia cooperated in this action with the USA.

Reminder that the catalyst for the German invasion of Poland was """""polish"""""" soldiers attacking a radio station

You better be pretending to be retarded.

Stop quoting soviet schoolbooks, it makes me vomit

We'd be cucked if we chose PO as the leading party, those fuckers agreed beforehand to take 7k refugees and planned for more. Our minister of justice said that they planned to repurpose old soviet military bases to house them.

You are wrong about the voting though. Since you took out Crimea, out of Ukraine voting pool, now the Kosher Nazi voters have a majority. Taking out Crimea, removed couple million of Pro-Russian voters, so "Ukraine" as a new entity, will never vote pro-Russian again, you gave the majority to Kosher nazis.

Kosher Nazis = Valtsmann, Yatzenjuk, etc

Wow, they're not even trying to be subtle.

Yet another move pulled directly from Hitler's playbook.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gleiwitz_incident

Of course a Pole will be well aware of this but there are plenty of mouthbreathers here who aren't.

>post soviet russia
>pro boxer

Its ironic seeing how easy it to fix history and brainwash new generations. You are exactly in same situation as Ukrainians that now worship UPA and OUN - worshiping loser organization ruled from London that didnt even achive anything as partizans (unlike say ones in Yugoslavia), and mostly known for terrorism against civilians and sitting out. Plus the one that didnt actually achieve anything, lost and only got glorified in recent decades because Polish nationalists need some anti-communist hero legacy.

You think taking Crimea was a good decision? We have sanctions and shit now and need to maintain the region.

>didn't achieve anything
>KGB kept fighting them well into 50s

>Its ironic seeing how easy it to fix history and brainwash new generations

Soviets were masters in brainwashing, you are the best evidence of it, spitting out their lies even today

They don have majority at all, they just repressed the opposition and scared everyone who could say anything against. The two biggest parties of past - Communist and Regionals were banned. Lots of political figures "commited suicides". The nazi bandits openly opress anyone they think is "pro russian" and even own goverment making a farce of their current political system seeing as criminal batallions can represse own judges and deputates. Not to forget large numbers, are "in exile", like 3 million Ukrainians in Russia atm that moved here fearing repressions.

Hell, theres even a site with lists of all "unneeded" people who might have posted something on Facebook or otherwise expressed contrary position so that they`d be known, including their personal data and addresses so they can be harrassed or worse (like the case with advocate killed recently by ukr nationalists).

Its funny western media claiming Russia is dictatorship, while completely closing eyes on everything that happens in Ukraine.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gleiwitz_incident
nice jew propaganda faggot. there was no need for a phony false flag, the poles murdered 20 thousand germans before the start of WWII

His reasoning is "it won't happen because risk/reward ratio is too unfavorable".
I demonstrate that his reasoning is faulty by pointing to another event with unfavorable risk/reward ratio that actually did happen.

So what happened to all those little faggots like Gini and Motorola.

Are they still alive or did they have accidents yet

I pity you, but essentially your wilful ignorance is not my bussiness.

So they have decided!

The politburo knows what is right....

youtube.com/watch?v=zcIkvWcimsI

>banning communists
>banning pro-Russian parties
>shaming pro-Russians
>all of this in the time of war with Russia
And the bad thing is?
>banning communists
Sorry, i really like reading that.

>the poles murdered 6 million germans before the start of WWII

hans stop posting there's ahmed fucking your girlfriend somewhere right now

Not at all. Just dont complain when things turn around and everything and everyone who partaked in current situation or supported it would be remembered. Life is funny thing.

you fucking revisionist, it was 60 million

>I pity you, but essentially your wilful ignorance is not my bussiness.

The sad fact that "elite" of your country never cut itself from soviet crimes and soviet lies, and additionally is boosting them today to the rank of official state propaganda is not my problem either. It is definitely your problem, just like the sad fact that 60% of your society considers the biggest genocidal maniac in history of humanity - Stalin - as the national hero.

If your side keeps committing so many "suicides" why don't you send some of your lads in and help their side commit a lot of "suicides" too??

Russia can fight back. Iran, Syria, etc cannot fight back, but you can. You have nukes, nobody can beat you, the West hates you (our cucked jew leadership hates you) you should fight back.

We the people love you, just to set the record straight.

>passive-aggressive threats
>by a Russian
One thing never changes.

Peremoga->Zrada -> Ganba

k

So we're going to attack Washington, New York and Brussels? Doesn't make sense, senpai.

>One thing never changes.

The results in Crimea?

Oy vey what do you mean 600 billion?

It was clearly 6000 Trillion!

We're talking about the Chosen Ones right?

Remember , Putin invaded during the last summer Olympics. He needs to get it done before winter. Tanks and mud don't mix.

Or before spring you mean.

There was no war in Europe for too long.Two most Jew-infested countries on this planet: USA and Russia, are already working to fix it by playing the famous game known as "good cop, bad cop".

we're talking about how Poland was making soap out of Germans in the interwar period, but I agree with your numbers
they still seem a bit low tho

Time for war,thats good.No more Ukraine,no more this shit land of traitors.Rivers of blood...mmmm...good

First the sudeten russen now a attack on a *radio* station.

FFS thats like a bad joke.

>Time for war,thats good.No more Ukraine,no more this shit land of traitors.Rivers of blood...mmmm...good

Watch this before you do it xD

youtube.com/watch?v=22KqV2ye6M0