Turkey is my best friend now and i love them. I forgot the #backstab, it was probably USA killed our pilots

Turkey is my best friend now and i love them. I forgot the #backstab, it was probably USA killed our pilots

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QCZU1xFJOZI
youtube.com/watch?v=1xFFZuOC-dE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wtf I hate Russia now

Seriously Yan, what's going on here?

Teach me about the relations between Russia and Turkey.

The USA is responsible for everything bad that ever happened to your country

wtf I hate...uh..love...uh..

I don't know what to shill

Nicre try, Vlad

>it was probably USA killed our pilots
it was islamist fethullah cult members in our army
it's obvious that usa supports them

Doesh Erdogan buy oil from ISIS?
So your best ally finances ISIS?

>YOUR

Don't pretend this is not about you too, Yuri.

>Teach me about the relations between Russia and Turkey.

Not Ivan but I can tell you that we have a common point with Russia, we both hate Americans and Europeans and consider them as enemies.

Why you say this now, brainwashed roach? weren't you happy that Erdgoan did it? Now you think it was done by a gullenist?

I don't support Putler and never supported Erdogan whom is lietrally the Islamist Hitler

Well, why does Turkey want to become a member of the EU then?

It's complicated. You can't call B'nai Brith an "American" organization.

>I don't support Putler

Why? Just curious about your personal reasons.

He's turning our country into shit

To destroy EU from inside

>weren't you happy that Erdgoan did it?
i've never supported erdoğan because he has been fucking up our international relations for last 10 years
at least he looks more sane these days, i hope our international relations will get better from now on

mfw I always liked the Ruskis

youtube.com/watch?v=QCZU1xFJOZI

You mean, economically? Culturally? Both?

Well, Germany is already doing that... Why bother?

You don't like the EU?

>Both
This

I am pro-EU as it gets, but I can easily see Turkish mentality as it is now does not really fit EU.

And desu famalaman, EU needs Turkey more than the other way around.

>at least he looks more sane these days

Both are just using each other to make the US and EU shit their pants.

Putin is like "look you filthy capitalists I'm coming closer to your border using this retarded goatfucker" and Erdogay is like "look at my powerful friend you filthy kafirs, I'm the big bad sultan so get on your knees and suck my cock"

How can you feel that on your daily life?

What's changed?

This russian girl in my international uni really likes him and says all russians love him so I'm surprised to hear this

>tfw I was planning to make this meme in the morning
ahead of me

Take erdogans circumsized cock out of your mouth

>i've never supported erdoğan

RIP roachbro.
Have fun in prison for being a terrorist.

Image says RUSSIA IS GETTING THE BETTER DEAL.

I gotya back senpai

mfw have to update this meme cause Putin is now BFF again

Hey Vlad, are you ready for mass influx of Turkroaches into Russia? Because EU didn't give them the right to travel Visa-free into Yurope, so Putin will have to give Roaches Visa-free travel.

Good luck, comrade.

you have to go back.

Hehehe. Nice meme. I guess you're right but we're not sure. In my opinion the EU is fucked. Now Bolkestein, you know him, said the Euro is fucked, but is there a Euro without the Union?

thanks babe x
lol'd
have fun in prison for saying things about erdogan

>b-b-but he's stronk leader

>look you filthy capitalists
top kek
russia is probably the most capitalistic country there is

Do not speak to roach diaspora.

Prices rise all the time, Medvedev said there is no money for pensions and so on. This means if I stay here, I'll die from hunger when I'm old, kek

>all russians love him
only 146%

>have fun in prison for saying things about erdogan

Top kek

>look you filthy capitalists
when will the "russia is literally the soviet union and the cold war is still totally going on goyim" meme finally die

What?

RUSSIA, NO!

LOL MANLET

since the germs been getting stepped on they escalated their bantz attempt, this must be what they call impotent rage xd

then get your friends out of europe, roach.

>pic related 50k german roaches

two third world countries will stomp the shit out of the rich and powerful europe! wait and see

idk M8

Putin must be desperate to becomes m8s with Erdo now, probably the 40 dollar oil price have something to do with it

I can see two German flags among thousands of Turkish, absolutely disgusting.

Man fuck fuckinf Erdogan. Two faced roach.

I don't know what is happening anymore.. Or did I ever..

Arresting cult members backed by america and normalizing our relationship with other countries
So yes he is acting normal for the first time

I'm going to ally with any country that will be first to make sexbots a reality

I'll sell my house, car, yacht, another car, my countryhouse, i'll strangle my dog, drown my cat, shoot my wife and do a honor killing of my son with my friends. Then i'll kill my friends and anyone who has ever knew me before. Then i will buy a shack in a bumfuck nowhere as cheap as possible in outskirts of said country to live there and buy an assortment of sex bots that are available. That means every single one of them. I will change my name to Anthony Burch and i'll only eat guacamole and drink only salted water

I will live happily fucking my sexbots and i will die for this country if needs be

What about relationship between Erdogan and Assad?

just imagine living in the countryside in a fully automated farm/personnal production center with your waifubot (who can have human kids) browsing Sup Forums all day and fucking whenever you see a hot pic.
Please make it happen japan.

>Implying the coup was legit

Go fuck yourself

>cult members
>people who want to reform islam and who value reason over fanatism
>meanwhile a bunch of fanatic sandniggers are raiding the country in support of their new sultan

top kek

>Damn near 7 feet
>213lbs
>chubby

What a dumbfuck

say what you want, if the coup was succeeded gülen would come visit turkey like khomeini did and turn turkey into iran 2.0

russians with shiteating grin while desperate turkroaches finally think they have a cool friend.

Fethullah Gülen(currently in a CIA/FBI protected compound in Pennslyvania, USA) is American/crusader agent trying to destroy Turkey-Russia relations.

Why is Erdogan anti west all of a sudden. I doubt Russia wants to destroy since majority of the Russians including Putin are Europeans themselves.

how would gulen, an apparently reasonnable man who wants to reform islam, be comparable to the shah of iran?

actually, just answer that: are you a practicing muslim?

He was almost overthrown by his own army and the west was basically like 'whatever', he expected us to send the cavalry for his ass I guess?

honestly we should just kick him out of NATO anyway

Gulen in no way, shape or form supports secularism. He wants a theocracy just the same.

Man, how can you guys believe there was a coup?

That was probably the worse coup attempt in modern history, they failed to do basic things like taking over late at night when everyone was sleeping like every fucking coup ever.

But no, let's wait for Erdogran to leave the country so we can close some bridges and say we took over.

Pathetic.

The fact that my people are so naive and dumb makes me ashamed of my country desu

btw, any news of that surrounded american airbase in turkey ?

Turkey is in a perpetual balancing act between Europe/the West and Russia because it both bridges Europe and Asia, and controls the only Russian access point into the Mediterranean which lets them extend their power into North Africa and the Middle East.

Back in the 19th and early 20th centuries Britain/France were powerful enough to keep Turkey allied to them against Russia (hence the Crimean war, and why Russia never managed to actually grab Constantinople). Afterwards it was the Americans propping them up, but since Syria is a huge clusterfuck revealing just how back American foreign policy really is, Erdogan decided to bet on Russia again and also try to smooth things over after shooting down that jet fighter.

Also Europe is fucked, so Erdogan doesn't see the point of trying to suck up to them anymore.

I was being sarcastic, Frank

Based turk. Fuck Europe, germany is lost anyway.

>reasonnable man who wants to reform islam
when i was a child i used to see my friends going to one of his schools. they literally fuck kids' minds with islam and create an extremist muslim there, after a certain time period, kids start to see gülen as a messiah or their new prophet
i'd consider their islam as dangerous
gülen cemaat is nothing like western media shows it, their beliefs are poisonous
>are you a practicing muslim?
no

Because crusaders tried to destroy Turkey with this crusader coup.

ok well maybe I've been lied to but I heard he was peaceful and just wants to reform islam (which, I think, is badly needed now that most of humanity has left the age of beleif to move on to the new age of science)

>Implying the coup was legit
Ohh are we still arguing that?

Here is pasta for you :
Look retard, since coup, Erdogan has been giving secular speeches and seeking for support of seculars more than ever before. Currently he is organized huge rally with biggest opposition leaders, including main secularist opposition party's leader and nationalist leader. All secular Kamalist commanders are supporting Erdogan now against that CIA backed moderate Islamic dog while your media is trying hard to hide it.

So ask yourself those questions :
>Why the fuck coup jets flight from USA air base?
>Why the fuck Turkey blocked USA air base just after coup failed?
>Why the fuck western media made fake news about Erdogan seeking for asylum, while he lands right into Istanbul?
Even Assange mentioned that : youtube.com/watch?v=1xFFZuOC-dE
>Why the fuck USA refusing to give moderate Islamic cleric? What he has to hide?
>Why the fuck western media kept silent about blocked air base?
>Why the fuck one of coup's rear admiral Mustafa Uğurlu appeared in NATO meeting after one week while there was court decision to take him to prison (NATO put photo from meeting)

As Erdogan has refused to obey orders since around 5 years, western media demonize him and you stupid fucks are taking that bait seriously. He has been ruling this country for 14 years.. but all of a sudden west declare him a dictator. Maybe you underage fucks dont remember but 10 years ago he was portrayed as role model for other moderate Islamic countries by western media. And last 5 years, it is portrayed as he sold his soul to demon.

He doesnt have enough qualified people to fill those spots. Kemalist generals that has been jailed by Gülenist Ergenekon and sledgehammer cases are already free and back at their job. Also 140 Tuaf pilots that has been mobbed and left the army to work with commercial airlines are already moving back to their jobs.

remember, there is no "good kind of islam"
you only hear good things about them because they have usa's support

And you wonder why the entire world doesn't respect your people. Wild, baseless accusations just make it worse.

I'm so confused right now.

Which of you has the real red pill?

so if there's no good kind of islam, what would be a good course of events for the middle east and turkey?

Do we love turks of hate russians now Sup Forums?

I think me and that guy can come to a common point. I don't have doubt that gulen is a pretty evil bastard based on what I've seen of him talk and preach on YouTube and stories of him from people here, but also he didn't have enough power to make anyone in the army have enough balls to attempt anything, plus the TSK (turkish army) would've razed every single dissenting soldier if there was a real coup attempt by a faction. It was all just a scenario in order to cause an excuse to exercise higher powers (martial law)

I don't really know

I just hate NATO and its proxies desu

thanks for being honest

Translating this from deluded to Common: "The self-proclaimed sultan has figured out that he has to find another patron for him and his regime to survive, so he traveled to Russia just so he could timidly apologize himself for killing that Russian pilot some time ago ".

Yeah, what's clear to me is that Erdogran was wayyyy more prepared on how to deal with a coup attempt than the army was prepared for the actual coup.

And conveniently, Erdogran now has all the power he needs to "FIX THE COUNTRY FROM WESTERN EVIL".

I'm serious, if the CIA was behind a coup in Turkey, damnnnnn... The coup would have happened.

Russia is a muslim country whose 'sleeping agents' in Western Europe made literally a muslim continent out of this place. Allying with muslim countries is a logical move after all.

>tfw you realise germans are the true cockroaches
wtf i love turkey now

So you are saying, Erdogan did all this to install back secularist and kemalists back into important government jobs?

Think for a second, we are talking about ERDOGAN. When Arab countries keep quiet, he is the one advocating for muslims over the world. THIS GUY DID THE COUP TO GET SECULARISTS BACK IN TURKEY

EL O EL

Give me an upboat if this made you think

I don't know, when Erdogan came in 2003 he replaced all the sidewalks with good ones and the roads, the water lines and electricity poles were all replaced and modernized, shitloads of soup kitchens and poor help organizations got funding, schools restored and agriculture encouraged, he did great things for this country. It seems like he got addicted to power and status and turned machiavellian in the last years, he seems to have changed completely. Sucks because he was the one that did most contributions after Ataturk.

Why so edgy? Ahmed too much?

Wow the amount of underage trash and shills ITT

Thanks for your contribution to this thread.

You sure are mature and brought many important facts.

secularists would try to have him removed though, due to his encouragement of religion in state matters
i love you too bby

I'm not saying Erdogran is bad for Turkey. I have no idea if he is. I have no clue about Turkish politics.

But he is a dictator, why argue that? His power is always increasing and the """coup""" attempt just gave him all the power he needed to stay in power.

And hey, just because he is a dictator doesn't mean he's evil, he may do good and bad things, just like democratic presidents.

Bottom line is... I'm not arguing if he is the best option for Turkey, I'm just saying the coup was an obvious false flag.

because nato, its supporters and its proxies are the cause of all the shit in the world:
>support """globalism"""
>stir shit up in the world everywhere
>take it upon themselves to govern the world when no one has asked them to
>litterally the cause of terrorism, muslim immigration and muslim fanatism

the list goes on

I'm not saying russia and china are angels, I'm saying they don't do anything to bother me or rule over me, while nato's """governance"""" is litterally the wannabe NWO and the cause of worldwide chaos and competition.