Sheryl Lee is CUTEREREST!

Uncle Leland, NO!

>ye

No wonder /tpg/ is dead

fuck

/ourguy/ when?

WE'RE DEAD

yes, yes

We're halfway through now, do you think we'll ever see the return of Cooper? I don't think we will. Lynch seems to want to subvert every expectation people had for the season.

He will return in the post-credits scene of the last episode

Nah Eddie Vedder's cock tweeted Dougie is here to stay

desu dougie has grown on me, i think he is a much better character than cooper ever was

Probably no idea when

>Watching Eraserhead Stories
>It's almost over
>Then suddenly Lynch starts telling the Woody Woodpecker dolls story out of nowhere
think I just got LYNCHED

This broad banged half the town goddam.

Kek!

The season is going to end with a trailer for Dune 2

Bobby, may I share a vision with you?

Cooper
Cooper
Cooper

sure

/COMRADES/

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Please delete this.

THIS IS A FORMICA TABLE

GREEN IS ITS COLOUR

is their a mega for the series? I don't have cable.

There's a link somewhere in Secret History

I'm listening.

Tfw so naive to the background story I thought this was just him saying some practice lines to warm up for talking backwards.

I genuinely doubt it

I have a feeling Lynch wanted to avoid this being a whole pile of useless fan service at all costs.

Hence weird stuff like:
>Truman not being brought back despite the actor apparently thinking he'd be in it initially
>no sign of Heather Graham despite her wanting to do it
>few enough scenes in the town with just old characters, it mostly either takes place outside the town, or with new people

If he brought back Coop as le damn fine coffee man, it'd just be reliving old memories, I'm guessing he needed Coop to be there for plot purposes, but he figured putting him in like normal would mean he'd be just doing a pastiche of an old gary stu character.

So I'd normal Coop won't have much screentime at all.

But who the fuck knows with Lynch, I'm speculating out my ass here

rarbg.com

DELET

He'll return in the very last minute of the last episode as a hook for season 4.

But Kyle is getting killed by Lynch once season 3 ends

Getting killed hardly is a downgrade in Lynch's universe.

Has Big Ed even been in this season yet? He was in one of the trailers - which look completely disingenuous now.

why do you care about worst character?

I hope this will be the final season.

david lunch lol

No, he hasn't been on yet but Nadine has.
>ywn have lunch with David lunch

>Normal Coop will never return

Normie leave

I'm pissed off because Game of Thrones is pushing episode 10 an hour later on Monday morning on Sky Atlantic. Is it later for regions other than the UK too?

Jesus Christ you are retarded.

Imagine being such a contrarian that you don't want Cooper to come back. You're just a pathetic poser trying to force a "le normie" meme. You're pretty much saying you hate Twin Peaks if you don't want Cooper back since he was what made Twin Peaks.

Aw are you upset you didn't get your coffee and donuts?

Hahaha
LYNCHED
Y
N
C
H
E
D

Is s3 had been a Stranger Things-esque nostalgia bait, not sure I'd be digging it as much as what we're getting. Dougie Jones is great. The lore building has been great. Ep 8 is probably the finest hour of TV of the year, every year. None of it would've been possible if it had been just a retread of the original

Awww, poor pleb can't handle something that doesn't fanservice him.

Kek. So embarrassing. Everything you said was complete bullshit and now you just confirmed how much of a fake fan you are. Your that part of the Lynch fanbase everyone dislikes because we can all see how tryhard you are.

t. lynched brainlet

Please tell me why you don't want Cooper to come back then?

Hard mode: no "grr normie xD" scapegoat.

because it was already confirmed he doesn't by that Eddie Vedder song and we can't contradict the fanon at this point

You'll see...

That's not an answer. I wanted to know why you don't WANT him.

not him but i'll bite; i don't want dougie or dale back, i want a ptsd coop who has been stripped of his original demeanor by his time in the lodge and experiences both outside and within

not a completely different character but not damn fine cup of coffee guy dale, this cooper has seen some shit and his character at this stage should be equipped with a personality as such, not quite bowie jefferies but knows that feel

>inb4 dougie and dale fans gang up on me
NO BULLY

Philip Jeffries attended one lodge meeting and came out kinda fucked up, then disappeared.

Dale has been stuck in there for 25 years. He's definitely has seen and lived some shit in there.

You still essentially want Cooper back though. And why does everyone assume Cooper was always some comfyfag? There are piles of scenes where Cooper is a normal person. He's love for coffee and shit is just a quirk to his personality,it's not his entire personality at all.

>Philip Jeffries attended one lodge meeting and came out kinda fucked up, then disappeared.

He was also shunted through time two years into the future, and back again. It looked like it hurt a LOT.

So, did anyone visit coordinates on Shaggy's site yet?

ye

technically but it still wouldn't be special agent dale cooper like people are rallying for with the whole muh coffee shit, and it wouldn't be retarded dougie cooper either, i'm thinking almost briggs-esque in his manner but not at all stoic
that's kind of why i want to see it though, dale reflecting on time spent, time lost, the modern world, how he interprets everything now as a result, etc. i don't think it'll happen that way though, at least not with that kind of depth

maybe frost can whip up some inner monologue for the next book BE SURE TO BUY IT TELEVISION FRIENDS

What did they find?

weird audio CD

This one was fake, some other guy went and found nothing

Hm, no

when will my main man ernie niles make a cameo

Oh, nevermind, i found photos of the guy's trip
imgur.com/a/GYmuI

why nobody cared about the dead kid in the car hit?
nobody gave a fuck about that. but yes, a blonde girl is killed and everyone is crying in pain, even a stupid girl is running and screaming in the first episode

>the significance of the ceiling fan is that BOB turned it on whenever she was about to bum laura to muffle her noise

bravo lunch

It was a hit-and-run. It's currently under imvestigation. Only one bystander got a look at the driver and she's dead meat.

because the season isn't over and that was basically isolated to one episode, save for the scenes with andy at that house, and while the blonde girl was the central focus of the original series' plot, i doubt that child is going to amount to anything more than horne character building fodder, but i wouldn't mind being wrong either

I really, really like this image

Were they lodge spirits?

Was he /ourguy/?

The story is about the return of coop, if he does regain his original state it'll be towards the end I reckon

Save it, it's all yours my friend :)

Gotta make room for the normies

Ray Wise had such a great performance in the film

Reminder that Mark Frost's book the final dossier will be the last piece of Twin Peaks content ever released. No true fan should miss it!

Preorder it here at
amazon.com/Twin-Peaks-Dossier-Mark-Frost/dp/1250163307

Noone watches Twin Peaks because of Mark Frost.

Forst IS Twin Peaks.

>being this FROSTED
ehh some do they just don't know it

I can't wait for Mark to introduce the lost letters of Obama concerning the RR Diner.

requesting webm of tracy's ass

Would you rather get a book read to you by Mark Frost or get raped and killed by David Lynch?

I rather get LYNCHED

depends
did frost write the book that he'll read, or will he just read a random book/a book i choose

>b-but you guys eat donuts

That's classified

can't take the chance
proceed with my death

>30 minutes of Chad carrying his food out of the door

_____?

CUTE!

STOP

I'm gonna need more money, David.

NO

WOW how did I not realize that the whole thing with Andy and that weird nervous hick was about the hit and run? I just rewatched that episode and couldn't figure out what it was about. Thanks senpai

coffee and pie fags leave