I love Bruce and Clark being friends. Post Bruce and Clark being friends

I love Bruce and Clark being friends. Post Bruce and Clark being friends.

Other urls found in this thread:

myreadingmanga.info/batman-superman-sit-unofficial-fanbook/
exhentai.org/g/732830/b6154b6ad9/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>friends

They want each other's cocks.

Or I could post this...

so he pulled that out of a secret pocket inside his cape?

Ice. Fucking. Cold.

Yeah, it's the same place he stores his civilian clothes.

well fuck you too superman

seems like a useful thing to have, actually.

Jesus christ clark

Clark knew exactly what he was doing.

I love Clark being a dick. Post Clark being a dick.

>should, uh, bring back some memories, anyway...
Jesus Fucking Christ, Clark.

clark messing with bruce is best, especially through bruce's loved ones

>the circle
Does he mean a circle when superman takes off?

Do you mean cycle?

Can this extend to Supergirl and Batgirl being friends?

such good friends

Did Bruce give her that laptop as a reward for sucking his cock?

>equals

That sounds nice, but the truth is both are manchildren, they both collect stuff and have their super secret bases, one put a CAPE on a DOG, the other put a MASK on his DOG and tells everyone it was dick's idea. The truth is Batman and Superman NEVER had a friend growing up that was their "equal" a guy they could trust and see like a brother. They act as jocks just like real brothers when they are with other heores. they get togheter to eat and watch movies. I think that for Bruce, Clark's indestructibility made it easier, he isnt afraid of lost him, and for clark bruce is somehow that can bypass all his powers and just see somehow that is everything he thinks mankind should be: brave, just, and relentless, he doesnt have to be superman with him, he doesnt need to inspire him, he can just enjoy the ride while both fight pirates.

>being a dick

They barely knew each other and Clark without knowing choose the movie that inspired batman to be a hero, his FAVORITE movie. It's a really sweet moment.

>superbat
shit taste, that's almost as bad as wonderbat

Bruce Wayne's severed upper body was later found by his butler in a Metropolis Morgue.

Why homosexuals must ruin every friendship on comics?
Did you really want to suck the dicks of all your friends while growing up?

>implying I didn't suck the dicks of all my friends while growing up

How about you start OP?
All you did was post Superman and Batman

>wonderbat
>bad
Bruh

Not everybody has to want to fuck batman, Timm

Yes

Does this count?

Yes it does

source?

>Let me join you!
>fucks up the Batwing for no reason

yes

myreadingmanga.info/batman-superman-sit-unofficial-fanbook/

how about MARTHA being a dick

Should I continue with part 2?

user you're applying real life psychology to a setting with super powers and super science. Wearing a cape makes you a manchild in real life because you're attempting to imitate escapist fantasies, but in their world they wear capes because they. Are. Gods. Not on the modern Christian sense, but in the old sense of individuals who hold the power to change the world not in money but within their very being.

The one from Injustice when Clark is dreaming and is talking to Bruce in jail always gets me.

I like how after the whole MARTHA thing, they became INSTANT bros in BvS
It was jarring sure, but the friendship is what I wanted and I didnt expect to get it in that movie,
and every piece of dialogue they had with each other afterwards was great
Imagine if it had been a straight up Worlds Finest movie

They won with dumb luck?

The movie should have started with a fight and been about the after shocks of their punch up and how they reconcile their differences.

Jesus Christ you can see three fourths of his face already superman get your shit together.

You win best filename award

What is the context of this?

Something fucking stupid that will be settled in a single page so they can get on with the actual story of the issue.

Harmless april fools prank they don't kill them. Thay just take turns raping them when the hit six feet, bury them up to their necks and shit right in fornt of their faces.

Why do they look the exact same? I couldn't tell it was Clark who got up until the last panel.

I actually agreee with this, the fight should had been 30 minutes , they felt like kids "do you likes capes? i like capes too! and that's something REALLY batman-superman, after the first conflic their friendship is always a pretty fast thing.

You know Clark had friends growing up. For all his other problems, Max Landis painted a clearer, more canonical picture of Clark's upbringing in Smallville and friendship with Pete and Lana growing up than was shown in what little passed as character development while growing up in MoS

sauce ANYONE since that was an hour ago ??

I hate evil Superman so much, but evil dominant Superman plus passive Batman sounds hilarious

What is this faggotry?

Frank Cho doesn't like Superman.

free art tends to be poorly drawn?

this is so fucking bad lmao

I figured.

I thought it was someone asking for a version of Miller than was actually half decently drawn?

What are the best comics for supes and bats team ups?

DC tends to have the best ones.

God you are fucking faggots he did one where Superman kills batman too. Shut up insecure fanboys

Batman gets brain damage and thinks he's a mafiosi, Superman infiltrates and has to go along with an initiation killing of Jimmy and Robin

har har i meant what particular ones

Who are more annoying, bat fans that insist that bats is better than other heros because of his lack of powers but can also beat anyone with enough preptime. Or superman fans who insist that he is interesting outside how tough he is, while sperging out whenever someone dares suggest that he can lose?

youll love this then
exhentai.org/g/732830/b6154b6ad9/

Remember this next time you wanna post BASED CHO