Real talk: why did they make her so fucking ugly?

Real talk: why did they make her so fucking ugly?

Her dad is a producer

casting ugly women as characters who were supposed to be hot is a chronic GoT problem

yeah because a woman who just shat out a baby and is fucking dying is gonna be gorgeous anyways

At least they got Arya Horseface right.

>skinny tomboy cast as a stocky goblin
not really

Looks like Clarke, just sweaty and no make up. I have zero doubt this scene confused the shit out of everyone. A drug dealer asked me if this was Ned and "his sister" (No showfag knows the name Lyanna, they'll think you're making shit up) having an incest baby and that's why Jon's parents were kept secret this whole time.
I'm going to a premiere party on Sunday for the free liquor and drugs, but Christ I might bust a fury nut if someone asks any questions about this watered down made-for-idiots television.

Is that Shailene "An Abdominal Werewolf in Hollywood" Woodley or Emilia "My eyebrows can't be in the same room together" Clarke?

she's supposed to be beautiful like Lyanna

Wrong Lyanna.
And even that reason for the casting of young Lyanna turned out to be false.

Cause she's british.

If my mother is a good gauge of the average showviewer, she knew this would mean Jon is more tied to the family than we were led to believe, she had absolutely no clue of the implications this has on the rest of the story, just because the show literally doesn't tell you.

Not at all. Sansa is supposed to be beautiful.
Arya is supposed to be an ugly manface

only jeyne poole calls her horseface

>yeah because a woman who just shat out a baby and is fucking dying is gonna be gorgeous anyways
She should, is the TV, haven't seen Emilia Clarke ugly in all the series

Because she's an ugly little bitch.

Why do you think she wasn't even close to being raped once in her whole journey?

I like to think it's because of what a pathetic, annoying cunt of a character she was.

not getting raped =/= ugly

wew laddie, r/incels is thatta way

In GRRM's universe that exactly the equation you little beta bitch.

This. I don't know what anyone was expecting

Wait, I thought the Starks were supposed to be white. Why does she look like a mongrel?

I think she's a swarthy Irish knacker.

I don't think she's ugly, and the fact that they made her look like a mess from the childbirth certainly doesn't help either.

However they definitely could've done a better job with the casting. All we knew about Lyanna is that she was suppose to be absolutely beautiful, and that Rhaeger threw everything away just to be with her. As the audience, when we see Lyanna's face, we're suppose to understand why a guy would give up and risk so much, just to be with her. I'm engaged, and if pic related wanted to be with me, it would take every fiber of my will to reject her. However if the girl in the OP wanted me, saying no would be a no brainer.

So they definitely dropped the ball on this one. I don't think the girl they cast is ugly, but when I saw her for the first time, I just didn't buy that Rhaeger would start a fucking war over this girl.

It is a hard line to ride, giving the reader enough information to accurately predict the story's surprises or "surprising" the viewer only because the writer pulled something insane out of no where that was impossible to foresee. George does the former and the show has been doing the latter.
So I guess you're right, because there is too much that has to be said in 10 hours, so it shouldn't surprise me that I had to explain who Rhaegar was to people and what that means for Snow. Shame how they cared less and less each season.

Why did you post Gal Gadot

rhaegar didn't fuck her because he thought she was pretty you muppet, he was an emo faggot obsessed with prophecy and thought she was important for whatever reason

>hurr durr I'm a showfag pretending to be a bookfag
>please look at me being retarded, please!

Lyanna was supposed to be beautiful but wasn't supposed to be absolutely beautiful

She was nothing compared to prime Cersei Lannister and even Elia Martell was said to be prettier.

No, she's supposed to be "ponytail and glasses" ugly. She'll clean up in the final act and everyone will be astonished by how beautiful she is when she isn't tomboying up her shit.

She's supposed to be a she-wolf, warrior princess kind of beautiful. Look at the OP picture, user, can you imagine THIS being a knight of the Laughing Tree?

Because she's dying and just gave birth

Literally >WHY DON'T THEY PANDER TO VIRGINS

Go back to tumblr/pol/whatever place cancer that wants to be pandered to hangs out

because she's fucking beautiful

I didn't think it was possible to have an incorrect opinion but there you go.

>"ponytail and glasses" ugly

Whoever that is she looks better *with* ém.

Could I perchance change your mind?

Turkfu seems like an amazing choice when compared to Aisling. Though the role could have easily went to Frenchfu, given the amount of "acting" the scene entailed.

she dying you idiot how hot do you think she is going to look.

She's not ugly, she's just give birth to a baby. Anyway, only Robert said she is very beautiful. I think she's pretty but the real deal is how much she looks like to Arya. Ned thinks Arya looks like Lyanna and said it many times. Its a fantastic casting I think.

>but the real deal is how much she looks like to Arya
who is meant to look nothing like maisie but the internal consistency is nice, fair point

they were gonna rape the big sword bitch in front of Jamie to you retard.

>Make me promise, Nid

Yeah, who would have thought it was yours.

No they weren't that was a bluff.

Because British """celebrities""""