Connecting the dots

So i have finally figured it out and it all points to Hillary.

>The Georgia guide-stones warn of an event that will happen on the 14th

beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2014/10/new-2016-warning-in-the-georgia-guidestones-cube-2464508.html

>5 days prior a YouTube video was uploaded by "Leven Thumps" saying that he was going to climb trump tower because he has a message for him, one clearly important enough for him to risk his life climbing a tower.

youtube.com/watch?v=sP493LmSJrE

>24hrs later the news reports of a man climbing a tower, he looks identical to the man in the video he is caught by the police and is bought out on a stretcher?? possibly beaten or killed.

>Hillary suspiciously also has nothing scheduled on the 14th
whilst having multiple events on the 11th 12th 13th and 15th

hillaryspeeches.com/scheduled-events/

To sum it up, Hilary Clinton will detonate a nuclear bomb under the Yellowstone super volcano causing a global disaster and "Leven Thumps" came back from the future to warn trump of this.

Other urls found in this thread:

space.com/33707-mars-saturn-align-perseid-meteor-shower-tonight.html
vanshardware.com/2014/11/video-claims-to-explain-origin-of-georgia-guidestones-cube/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AUM. HA.

To add to this Leven Thumps is a character from a book with (I believe) strong ties to time travel.

Steve from Virginia is a shill dog autismo

In his video he very clearly states he is pro trump.

The only bringer of destruction and salvation in this world is God.

God is a proxy created by the jews 15 millennia ago

Hy shit this is the most Sup Forums shitpost I've seen in a while. That makes no fucking sense hahaha.

Nothing ever happens dummie.

Thanks for correcting the record.

Are you dumb? If you're referring to those long nosed faggot white dudes with their dumb ass hats you're an idiot.

I'm not high enough for this.

8/14/2016 will be a significant Jewish holiday – Tisha B’Av, the ninth day of the Hebrew month of Av – the date on which BOTH the Babylonians and the Romans destroyed the FIRST and SECOND Jewish Temples

I wonder how deeply this all connects.

''Babylonians and Romans'' ring a tone of secret societies in my ear.

Nope it's actually happening either today or tomorrow.

>Reasoning:
It's the height of the Perseid Meteor shower (August 11-12)

Also here's a KEK image to hopefully solidify my perdition with repeating numbers.

>>/x/

What does the meteor shower have to do with all this?

I wish it'd happen today or tomorrow. Let it begin already. May the end start and from the end a fresh start will be born.

He's a shill dog paid to be an autist so the TV news can talk down to retards and get spooked.

This very much relates to the upcoming election.

>What does the meteor shower have to do with all this?

Very simple. Pic related; Saturn worship. As we know from the leaked emails Hillary worships Moloch.

space.com/33707-mars-saturn-align-perseid-meteor-shower-tonight.html
>Saturn and Moon Align During Perseid Meteor Shower Tonight

>perdition
wew lad, prediction

>singles so I'm not destroyed

>dubs on correction

Thanks KEK.

the video is titled (why I climbed your tower)
Is this an edit made after, wasn't the video uploaded before the tower climber which was yesterday?
Is it confirmed same person?
What happened with that story, did he get in yesterday? Has he been taken into police custody?

kek is not with you
sorry, happening delayed

This was made 24hrs prior and was unedited, the pictures from inside the tower seem to confirm it is the same person and he got caught by the police and was later taken out on a stretcher, for some reason.

Nothing will happen. Screencap this

>Hillary suspiciously also has nothing scheduled on the 14th
The 14th is the day of rest

vanshardware.com/2014/11/video-claims-to-explain-origin-of-georgia-guidestones-cube/
The cube was for some dudes wedding.