Post pictures of great america

post pictures of great america

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/man-kicked-buffet-sues/
news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/man-faces-jail-after-protecting-home-from-masked-attackers
youtube.com/watch?v=Ew-5rO8b67I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's amazing what happens when cancerous tumors go untreated the wholesome made in USA doors unlocked at night neighbors will help a stranger in need Vanish and get replaced with False rape claims equality activists rights activists and activists in general
a seemingly harmless cyst turns into a malignant tumor then into a virulent plague
destroying everything

pls no I don't want to feel sad / mad

It's still like that in alot of places

>It's still like that in alot of places

nobody leaves the doors unlocked and have not since the 60s due to three events: the "in cold blood" murders, the boston strangler, and most of all, the manson murders.

snopes.com/man-kicked-buffet-sues/
>tfw you look at something and ur like "that's not real"
>tfw being right every time

>Literally thrown out

Who the fuck is working at golden corral?

It was a bit later here but still went for shit
news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/man-faces-jail-after-protecting-home-from-masked-attackers

You can't even defend yourself if your life is in danger in this fucking garbage country

Maybe in some ole boys town where they have it barely in control but they are probably reaching their 70s or later they aren't gonna keep the shitskins niggers and other undesirables yes that includes those fucking retard white nationalists

You can look at his face and know it's real. Snopes is a satire site anyway.

>>Literally thrown out
>Who the fuck is working at golden corral?

they probably rolled him for the most part. If you've ever moved a waterbed it's pretty much the same thing.

damn. does it really have about 15 roller coasters?

Holy shit.

picrelated is what liberals think sexism is, and are trying to eliminate.

I'd love to know the story behind that comically bad image. Clearly it's a product placement exercise that is out of control, but why?

And the guy with the outboard motor. wtf.

How did you let this slip through the cracks lads?
Over here we had a war that turned half our continent to ash which bred the hippy movement but you...
...you should've hung on.

This guy is pol.

I would dick; a multitude of occurences.

I leave my doors unlocked because I live in a white neighborhood

Good American thread?

Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=Ew-5rO8b67I

Wow, you really are the new turkey, aren't you

Nigger or sand nigger detected

can't you Ameriroaches comprehend that there might be Aryan people who hate your racist, backwards cockroach war criminal """"country""""?

I could easily mistake this for somewhere in the UK.

Probably raped some whitey

>those dead """"people""""
Looks good to me, AMERICA #1!

Fuck you, baby burner. Thrown any in the oven this morning or are you polishing your Death's Head badge?

whoa...something so beautiful about this photo. the sunrise hitting the stone, the ladies shining hair...

You got anything else besides newspaper clippings, buddy?

Sorry, dumping my old gun ad folder, it's pretty much all I've got right now. Maybe you could help out and dump something?

I can see why you say that, it's New England, however the cars are on the wrong side of the road

>Sorry, dumping my old gun ad folder,

no problem, but they all seem to be the same thing :)

Fucking hell that's beautiful.

What went wrong?

Last one, someone else should dump something.

There are places that still existed that way as recently as a few years ago... but it's okay... liberals are "fixing" them.

Case in point - my hometown of Dubuque, IA. As recently as ten years ago most people slept with doors unlocked, a woman could walk home by herself without worrying about being bothered, and kids could be left to their own devices all afternoon without the parents having to panic.

... then about four years ago, the HUD department came to our town. Our low-income housing and aid programs gave preference to Iowa residents (as one might expect), and we were told that because Iowa is 95% White, that's racist and a violation of federal anti-discrimination laws. They threatened Title VII lawsuits and pulling hundreds of thousands of dollars in matching federal funds. So with an economic gun to our city's head, the mayor and city council agreed to let the HUD "fix" the programs.

Now the programs give preference to low-income inner city blacks from Chicago. We've had about 1-2 thousand move to our small town of

What you don't see in the picture is the intense social strife of the time.

>What went wrong?
Immigration Reform of 1965

Written by a Jew, allows 3rd worlders to enter the US en masse and made it near impossible for white Europeans to emmigrate

>Germany
>aryan

You had your chance, you're probably a haji

How a out some Norma Rockwell?

Truly paints a picture of a better, happier time

America was great when a high school graduate could get a job at the factory and comfortably support his family and retire at 55

Germany is gladly downing your own country and indeed most of Europe under a flood of radical islam, can't you comprehend that there might be Aryan people who hate your cucked, backwards turkroach muslim """"country""""?

so comfy