>Out This Week:
LEGO Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures - Episode 8
The Force Awakens #2

>Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=xmXp802sFgQ

>Rogue One: A Star Wars Story Celebration Reel
youtube.com/watch?v=HUb_zpdyDpU

>Star Wars Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit

>The Clone Wars Legacy Content:
starwars.com/tv-shows/the-clone-wars-legacy

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10859644
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for Thrawn

How hype were you when this happened?

SCAR novel when?

I still think they should decrease the number of people in the team.

They will, user. They will.

The waifu madness continues! Ventress advances.

So we've got Face Tube Guy, Gun Tube Guy, Big Guy, Cloak Guy Who Might Be A Grill Guy, Knife Guy, Sarge Guy, and Pokemon Go Guy.

Match 3 will be Miraj Scintel vs Riyo Chuchi

strawpoll.me/10859644

Last rounds result

This one's gonna be a bit tougher to choose from

>Chuchi
>not the blue option
you fucked up

>Read the filename as "Stormtrooper Katarn"
>Got hyped for a sec
Kyle's never gonna be canon again, is he?

Cuckoo for Dooku

>Big Guy
for you

Only if you're a huge faggot. Riyo "Sicrifice" Chuchi is clearly the correct choice.

I think it's very safe to say that Kyle Katarn, Dash Rendar, and Mara Jade are never going to be canon. Filoni was very "sorry, probably not, but hey, look, Thrawn!" anytime they were mentioned.

I honestly think they've picked as much as they can out of the EU, and there probably isn't going to be much in the way of recanonizing characters anymore.

The only big one I can think of that is still a definite possibility is Revan, because fans have been so vocal about him, and most of Lucasfilm have talked about liking Revan at some point. And, of course, the fact that Revan was almost in TCW.

>I honestly think they've picked as much as they can out of the EU, and there probably isn't going to be much in the way of recanonizing characters anymore.
What about Bomo and Ko Vakier!

>Dark Troopers
GET HYPE

didn't Thrawn had a pet cat?

>George Lucas daughter or a slaver that will use you as fuck toy
I think it's obvious

Chuchi isn't the Lucas daughter, though

Of course not!

She's his waifu.

>not wanting to stick your riyo in the senator's chuchi
ISHIGGITTY

No, in Legends he had a force-replling lizard called a ysalamiri though. Luckily not becoming canon.

IIRC there was an Admiral who had a cat

>Miraj Scintel losing

You are all filthy skugs

they are probably slaves or jedi moralfags

It's either the frigid bitch or the cold corpse. Not much of a contest.

Do we think we're going to get a comic between Empire and Return of the Jedi cause Luke's progression during this would be interesting

I doubt it. If we do get anything it won't be significant, maybe a 3 or 4-issue miniseries at most.

>"W-whip me mistress"

Luke is the only one without a mini-series to date. Well, and Artoo.

Shit, you're right. Maybe that means the odds of it happening are pretty good.

Honestly, though, I kinda want a miniseries (or at least one or two issues) revolving around Sheev at some point during the OT. Just to get a better look at what he's up to in his spare time.

She's a piece of shit slaver.

KOTOR era deserves it's own movie trilogy/series more than Han Solo, nobody wants a Solo origins movie cause he doesn't need it.

I'd be happy if they'd just re-canonze KOTOR1+2(fuck TOR) but they can't since they contradict the new canon.

How do they contradict the new canon?

>since they contradict the new canon.
Other than aesthetically how?

Didn't they change the Sith's origins and in Rebels Malachor was the site of a battle between Jedi and Sith not the Mandalorian Wars?

Yeah, I guess it being called Korriban is a slight continuity error but I don't see how the sith's origins were changed.

Disney could easily introduce an addendum that Moraband was sometimes called Korriban over history and that would solve all the issues.

I also don't recall them ever specifying Malachor in Rebels as Malachor V, so that would solve the issues as well.

>people support this insanity
Please, take this somewhere else guys

>nobody wants a Solo origins movie cause he doesn't need it
Says who? A handful of autistc dweebs versus the masses of millions who love everything Han Solo related?

So what's the deal with the Imperial Army/Stormtroopers in the New Canon?
There's supposedly an Imperial Army, but all media treats Stormtroopers as the regular canon fodder.

>only Imperial Stormtroopers could be that precise
Yeah, I fucking hate that. Stormtroopers in the OT, especially in A New Hope, were treated as being dreaded.

Now they're all goofballs.

Funny thing- Han is tremendously popular and if you ask any Star Wars to list their top three characters you can count on Han being there a majority of the time.

Han Solo merchandise however doesn't actually sell all that well. His action figures tend to become pegwarmers.

/swco/, who is your space waifu?

mine is little soka

Question for PC people.

Why does my computer still make a loud noise while playing KOTOR2? It fulfills the specs requirements to play it and i even turned the graphics all the way down.

>Sith can't become ghosts, which means the Sith Academy story has some cuts
>Moraband, look of the Valley of the Dark Lords is different
>Lightsabers only use kyber crystals in canon
>Aesthetic for basically everything is wrong
>Sith would've been much larger in number and not used regular soldiers. Likely would've been at war with the Jedi using the kyber crystal weapons.
>TSL's whole theology about the force clashes with canon
>Malachor V never happened in canon, instead there was a battle on Malachor
>Ships are too advanced

That's just a few things

it's just the fans cooling off your components, don't worry about it

Stormtroopers are the primary part, with those guys we see in Rebels in the walkers making up a smaller part

>Stormtroopers in the OT, especially in A New Hope, were treated as being dreaded.
Only Obi-Wan did that and he likely believed they were clones.

DONT.

OH GOD NOT AGAIN

Really? I can't play for more than 20 minutes cause i get paranoid that the pc will break or overheat. Or the cooling unit or fan will stop working

NO

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

>Sith can't become ghosts, which means the Sith Academy story has some cuts
You can convince him to come back to the light side. It was almost more he was in limbo than anything else.

>Moraband, look of the Valley of the Dark Lords is different
It's been thousands of years, the Valley isn't much of a problem. Moraband is a bit of a problem, but Disney could always introduce that it's been called other names. I wish George wasn't so autistic about that.

>Lightsabers only use kyber crystals in canon
Don't know what this changes.

>Aesthetic for basically everything is wrong
Like?

>Sith would've been much larger in number and not used regular soldiers. Likely would've been at war with the Jedi using the kyber crystal weapons.
Doesn't say when these weapons were created or how big the Sith were at certain times.

>TSL's whole theology about the force clashes with canon
It's one woman's theology on the Force, not the full theology.

>Malachor V never happened in canon, instead there was a battle on Malachor
This one's a bit harder to fudge, but Malachor could have changed over the years or been a different Malachor.

>Ships are too advanced
How?

Yeah, there is a lot of issues, but I think a far bit can be explained away with a new canon novel or new context if they're recanonized. TSL's problems would be solved as well if Disney decides only KOTOR I is canon. After all, the comics can't be recanonized because of the issues with current canon.

>Hera v Ahsoka in round 1.
What the hell. They would both be finalists. Whoever wins that wins period.

Oh, what's that? You don't want to see that picture of a revered older Force master having play time with an impressionable young initiate? Is that too lewd for you?

TOOOOOOO BAD HERE IT IS!!

Those two have the most beautiful friendship

I wish we got more of Vader interacting with civilians. All we see is him interacting with Imperial officers and world leaders who he hates. I wonder how he interacts with the average Empire loving citizen.

Um excuse me, what am I looking at here?

shit tbqh familia

I thought it was a little stupid.

AT-AT armor is tough as fuck, and Lightsabers take time to cut through tough material. Pic related.

He doesn't, not in nucanon at least. Some people do know about him, but he's not a public figure and most of the galaxy doesn't hear about him.

>You can convince him to come back to the light side. It was almost more he was in limbo than anything else.
No such thing as limbo. You have to learn to become a force ghost.

>It's been thousands of years, the Valley isn't much of a problem.
It looks almost entirely different, not just wear and tear

>I wish George wasn't so autistic about that.
It's actually the general audience's fault. George changed the name because the GA would confuse the name with Coruscant.

>Don't know what this changes.
The fact that the games come up with a ton of other crystals except for kyber crystals

>Like?

Jedi and Sith would look Samurai-like or even more different
Everything would look and feel less advanced, not films-lite
Technology doesn't feel less-advanced like it should

>It's one woman's theology on the Force, not the full theology.
Should've worded it different, I also was talking about Nihilus eating the Force. That's something that isn't possible.

>This one's a bit harder to fudge, but Malachor could have changed over the years or been a different Malachor.
No, it's just Malachor V's event NEVER happened. Instead, on Malachor there was a huge battle between Jedi and Sith.

>How?
They're all just smaller versions of film ships with different designs. They don't feel like they're 4000 years old.

> if Disney decides

Just thought I'd remind you that it's Lucasfilm that's in charge, not Disney. And they've said they never will recanonize entire books, comics, etc from Legends.

Bu-but... Mango cheeks...

I used to have a pog with this face on it

The legs of walkers were always the weakest point, and you really cannot compare the relatively MUCH thinner legs to the heavy plating on the side of those suckers.

Didn't he cut pretty quick? It was only at the end when they closed the second set of doors that it took awhile to get through, and he wasn't even cutting then, just using the raw heat to melt through that shit.

>Why is she so smug?

Shaak Ti.

Seeing her in Clone Wars started it. What clinched it was a segment in the RotS book where she tries to use the Force to soothe Anakin's mind in an attempt to coax him into not getting involved in the fight against the Sheev.

He was. Qui-Gon had that half circle done in seconds, then the blast doors get closed and he has to work harder.

Well he did once they closed their heavier security door. I wouldn't be surprised, however, if the Trade Federation knobs pay for extremely dense doors even superior to AT-AT armor.

Yeah but cutting half a circle in five seconds is still a lot longer than slicing the legs with a single swipe.

Yeah he did, only the Blast doors made him work harder

Not really, since it takes more time to cut a circle than to just hack something. Still, you may want to watch the scene again- it's like a hot knife through butter until the blast doors close. That's when he has to put effort into it.

Even then his saber made it through the blast doors fast as well

Oh I see
You were talking about just recanonizing the games as they were
I figured if they were ever gonna bring the events into full canon they would do it as a comic/novel/show with it retooled to fit the new style

>nobody posted it

This is total rule of cool in play. Qui-Gon had to at least scare the shit out of the bad guys but they couldn't just stop them that quickly.

The AT-AT, meanwhile, takes a shit ton of pepper from the Ghost, including torpedoes, and keeps going but Kanan just cuts the legs out from under it, taking out a walker while running.

Mean Old Man Clancy Brown just engines one until it falls over.

I don't even know why people care about it. We've all seen it by now. Hell, I remember the thread where it was originally posted and it causes more freakouts now than then. And they aren't even legit freakouts, they're just variations on the memetic "DELETE THIS" crap that hopefully will be filtered soon.

That means that ionized plasma can melt plasteel

I remember seeing this moment for the first time in theaters and being blown away by the sheer power of the lightsaber

>This is total rule of cool in play.
Then why did you try to use it as a reason why Kanan shouldn't cut through if you just were going to denounce it when proven wrong.

In any case, the walkers have heavy armor on their upper section thst only other AT-ATs can penetrate

But lightsabers can't melt steel schemes

>Then why did you try to use it as a reason why Kanan shouldn't cut through if you just were going to denounce it when proven wrong.
I hate to break this to you but everyone who posts as Anonymous isn't the same Anonymous. Which is fortunate because you really aren't talking to yourself.

Or are you?

>I figured if they were ever gonna bring the events into full canon they would do it as a comic/novel/show with it retooled to fit the new style
The EU Old Republic and canon Old Republic are just too different to do that. The other user went into details already but it would be too difficult to do. It would be easier to do another story at this point.

Other details, in new canon the galaxy at the time was no where near that explored. The Inner rim was barley explored and the outer rim was like the Unknown regions. Also a major inconsistency is the Sith did not exist 4,000 years prior to the Battle of Yavin. Also going off the aesthetics being changed, Pablo implied the language would be completely different. I hope canon old basic is middle English

>Disney could always introduce that it's been called other names. I wish George wasn't so autistic about that.
It is. It's Korriban in it's ancient variations and other names but it's modern name is Moraband. Kinda like Persia and Turkey changed names throughout history.

>the Sith did not exist 4,000 years prior to the Battle of Yavin
Yes they did. In canon the Sith were created in the Hundred Years of Darkness around 6,000 BBY and they fought the Jedi for 5,000 years before Bane was forced into creating the Rule of Two.

Mine is canon

>The rich as fuck Nemoidians of the Trade Federation can pay to reinforce their doors for their own sake, but the Empire is

You heard it here first, anons! The Death Star cannot melt AT-ATs! Destroys the planets they're on but they still keep right on walking

throoooough spaaaaaace

Reminds me of Anakin using tanks on asteroids to outflank Grievous' ships.

cAnon is my waifu, get your own

>This is total rule of cool in play
No, in Lost Stars Thane uses the Snowspeeder to hit that area. It's extremely sensitive and once it's damaged the walker is immobilized. It's more of the fault of the Empire for not properly using combined arms.

Fuck you, cAnon has always been my waifu.