He literally did nothing wrong

He literally did nothing wrong
>rooted out degenerates like Loras from the court
>btfo Olena, Cersei, Margeary, Tommen so hard, Cersei had to blow up half of the city just to get rid of him
>gave food to the poor and was eager to launch an uprising against the elite who made the poor suffer for centuries

Other urls found in this thread:

wageindicator.org/documents/decentworkcheck/europe/Decentworkcheck-Sweden-English.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Truth, anyone who hated him is a edgy atheist fedora wearing faggot

He is literally Bernie Sanders

he was a massive hypocrite, in the end he got btfo

They really didn't develop him enough to make him interesting. His motives staying so ambiguous lead to him being flat as a character.

how was he a hypocrite? he had nothing in common with the degenerate elite. everything he did was out of faith and respect for the common people that were opressed by degenerate lannisters for ages.

He got his ass killed is what he did.

High Sparrow is literally nothing like he's in the books. Dumb and Dumber decided that showing christian extremism will win them progressive points, so somehow Cersei became the protagonist of the Sparrow arc.

> everything he did was out of faith
He did everything for power, manipulating & torturing.

>power, manipulating & torturing.
to root out all the elite scum you have to spill some blood as they won't go away without a fight. imo he was too easy with cersei, should have locked all of them up for life, only this way you can free the city...

user, people who do those things to other people are "scum".

FUCKING AMERICANS

Banishment > locking them up

Kick them out, close your borders, build a wall, require documentation for passage in and out. People who break laws get kicked out forever.

What a load of crap this was, blowup a load of characters to tie up various plots, bravo

Dabid and Dabid sucks horribly but blowing up everyone was the wittiest thing they have ever done.

Don't plan on reading the books, how is he different?

this, easily
the last episode was the first honest to goodness great episode since season 1 imo
it bothers be extremely how they try to force faux Christian ethics in the show with a pagan theology. It doesn't make any fucking sense at all

In the books he really, truly has done nothing wrong but help the commons and root out corruption in the upper class.

They don't even hate fags or other religions, that's just another DnD flop of an idea.

and Jeremy Corbin

He was a goddamn commie

He doesn't hate gays and women for no reason, for starters. His followers are also both common folk and serious knights, not some psychos who carved stars on their foreheads.
Cersei thinks of him for the whole book as a weapon or tool she can use against Margaery and Stannis - except he turns out to be much smarter than her. He turns her shitty frame job against Cersei, imprisons her and tries her for numerous crimes, such as regicide, incest and murdering the previous High Septon.
He makes a token effort to investigate Margaery too, but he openly admits that the whole case is a sham.

Unlike the show, Cersei is not the protagonist of the arc, but a self-destructive villain, rapidly going insane with paranoia.

The series focused more on the torture and less on ideology but his goal was power not purity. His entire story line is a mechanism to further emphasize the decay of Kings Landing under the rule of the Lanisters and the Usurpers, clearing the way for Daenerys eventual invasion.

agreed

No, he's literally Pope Francis

Pope Francis wouldn't condemn buggery

t. didn't read the books

They literally cut out anything resembling torture from the story like they always do.

>In the books
>nothing like he's in the books
books books in the book, book this book that

truly /ourguy/

Why wouldn't we talk about the books if it's the superior version?

t. Redditor

t. Redditor

Because this is Sup Forums, meaning OP was referring only to the television show. You bookfags truly are autistic and don't understand what board you're on most of the time. It's almost like going into /s/ to discuss men getting butt fucked and then wondering why people despise you.

>universal healthcare
who's going to pay for that? are those people really going to want to pay for those who use the system incredibly disproportionately?
>free/affordable public college
again, who's going to be paying for this?
>overturn citizens united
I too, am anti free speech
>raise the minimum wage to $15
and thereby putting millions out of work, a company won't pay a human 15 bucks an hour if they can get a machine to do the same work (very achievable given the type of work minimum wage requires) for less, raising minimum wage will do nothing but make the poorest poorer
>end the war on drugs
and let drug culture i.e. gangs and criminal organisations run loose, news flash bernie, broken window policies fucking work - arresting the guy on the street corner selling weed leads to fewer serious crimes down the line
>rebuild our crumbling infrastructure
fair enough, probably the only decent one on the list
>raise taxes on the 1%
why though? apart from needing untold billions to fund all this commie shit
>stop endless military spending
military spending, perhaps more than any other type of spending on earth, produces incredible downstream positives
>expand social security
who's going to be paying for this bernie?
>end police brutality
even if this was a thing which it isn't, how the fuck would you even measure and combat this? insane
>demilitarize the police
again, what does this even mean? removing equipment from the police? that's just going to lead to more police deaths in violent a.k.a. minority filled areas

It's incredible how cucked you Americans are by the (((1%))) usurers and the military-industrial complex

americans never really left the slave mentality. they slaved the niggers now they're slaved by the jews LOL

>degenerates
Stopped reading there. Its literally the rights version of problematic

t. bootlicker

how do vacation and holiday differ

t. homosexual, heroin-addicted, fat pedophile

Maybe but he was annoying as fuck. Old people were a mistake

Here's your giant black cock good goyim. Now keep shilling for our evil greedy ways.

I think I see what you did there. But he should.

>vacation
>I want some time off to masturbate

>holiday
>Christmas, May day etc

I'm pretty sure UK, Sweden, Finland and Denmark have Christmas.

you're le pretty sure xD

but you can't le pretty surely read xDD

>paid holidays

Swedish person here, we do get paid for holidays like christmas, new years eve, midsummer etc and it is not taken out of our paid vacation pool. The graph makes no sense to me.

Well, thankfully he's fucking dead. As they say, the only good communist

>communist
he was a theocratic authoritarian

Just cause he rekt the elites doesn't mean he wasn't also an obnoxious, arrogant God freak forcing his will on everyone, brainwashing the young and touting his end all be all knowledge of God and his wants and wills

Yes lets ignore how the tv show is lacking and chooses to ignore better source material because you are a faggot.

According to this
wageindicator.org/documents/decentworkcheck/europe/Decentworkcheck-Sweden-English.pdf

It's not enshrined in Swedish law but it's a cultural thing.

>They don't even hate fags or other religions, that's just another DnD flop of an idea.

D&D are jews they cant help it

His true endgame was just to fuck over the Lannisters as hard as he could. He wanted revenge for Eddard&family which he believed were all dead.

lol

he did a lot of good stuff, but he was a communist so it invalidades everything else

Anyone who gets outplayed by fucking Cersei of all people is a subhuman with a room temperature IQ

It's a shame that social justice ruined Game of Thrones. It was a good ride until they decided to make women characters like Cersei and the Sand Snakes sympathetic.

i too want to sacrifice my basic first world amenities in order to keep on fighting wars for israel and saudi arabia

he didn't try to destroy his religion though

>tfw you've completely forgotten what's happening in this show and the future plot events you cunts just had to spoil for me
I won