Stop, you're under arrest!

>Stop, you're under arrest!

what do you do?

Can't act rational in such a situation. I have to go full retard.

of course i start waving around a knife/gun and scream "AM I BEING DETAINED"

if i survive i complain about police brutality.

>what do you do?
Spread my butt-cheeks. I'm Black.

If she goes outside without sunblock does she immediately combust?

Say, "I have a gun," and quickly reach for my pocket.

I don't see what she has special

big blue eyes and big flofy tits... nothing more

you look her in the eyes and is like looiking to an empty void

Punch her in the face. Lay her down on the ground and get on top of her. I rip open her police uniform and rip her bra off. I grab her gun and pistol her her multiple times, maybe like 4 times to the head. I bite her fucking left nipple and rip it off. I spit her blood back into her face. I take off her pants and rip her panties to the side and stick my fucking dick in her vagoo. I suck blood out her tit and spit it onto my fingers and lube up her anus. I cum in her and pull out instantly and start fucking her asshole while my penis is still erect. I get her belt and choke her with it while fucking her in the ass. By this point she's barely conscious. Once I feel satisfied I get up and put the bullet in her head.

lick her pusy

Don't be so hard on yourself user

>big blue eyes and big flofy tits... nothing more
thats enough for me

I have liquid cocaine in my urethra that can only be sucked out

I start screaming about my rights and get shot.
god I wish I was american

You just described why she's so hot.

Ok officer, here's my license and my megacock

Whip out dick and force her to suck it in public. Then cum on her semen demon face while everyone watches.

Given that officers will draw their weapons if they feel threatened. And by the nature of her being smaller and female, she would be more likely to feel threatened if I resist than the average officer... I do what she says.

I like the idea of the public humiliation of roasties. Good post bro.

Truly a story to inspire a generation

10/10 it was a great read dude

I wouldn't say anything and only comply, allowing myself to be placed under arrest. I wouldn't ask her why, I wouldn't tell her what I was doing or where I was going, I would only give her my name and date of birth. Once in the little holding cell they put you in I would use the pay phone to contact a lawyer after figuring out the charges against me. I've been arrested before and this is the only thing you can do.

resist arrest ;)

Prepare for the strip search.

she is pretty as a cow yes

vulgar

Rape me or I'll scream

I would resist arrest in a nonthreatening way, hoping that by doing this it will force her to get physical with me. This may be my only chance in life to come in physical contact with a woman.

Tell her I have drugs wrapped around my cock.

Get an awkward erection while being frisked, then hope it turns into that Gianna Michaels vid where she's a cop

Do nothing, because I can do nothing against a succubus disguised as a police officer.

>got into a lot of trouble in hs
>we used to have a female SRO
>was in her 30's and /fit/ as fuck
>she would always make suggestive comments and call me handsome
>always listened to her bitch about her ex-husband whenever i was in ISS
>too beta to do anything
>years later she gets busted for sleeping with a freshman
i could have been a chad. theres no going back.