JUST find me the most androgynous looking Lara Croft in order to not get called a sexist

JUST find me the most androgynous looking Lara Croft in order to not get called a sexist.

at least she's a better actress than Gadot

Whatever, she's still cute as fuck. Would definitely cum all over her 11 year old body.

>plank raider

>1:1 recreation of the video game outfit

It's going to be shit. Every game-movie that does this is shit. Mortal Kombat was good because Raiden never kept his hat on, they gave Scorpion and Reptile unique masks, and they changed Johnny Cages outfit.

Jesus fucking christ
Bad casting aside, has no one on the production ever actually been rock-climbing? Who saw that still and thought "yeah, this looks alright"? Cause they should be fired on the spot

>comparing normal clothes to colorful halloween costumes
you dumb

Fuck off she looks good

Why do all these muscle women have terrible hairlines, fake tits and fake brows?

They're really trans men.

You literally never saw a really woman.

(((They))) would never cast a powerful woman.

>Mortal Kombat
>good

Why can't they just hire Daddario and make film history.

Wow, she looks pretty gross.

>tfw you have better arms than her and you dont even lift

>no tits

you know that is based on the new tomb raider games, showing the origins of lara, she is just a normal college girl, on a xpedition trip. she doesnt exersice or go to the gym, she is just a normal girl.

no you don't

>normal girl
>can climb rock faces for hours on end without tiring

maybe next time

Why didn't they cast Kelly instead of Angelina?

>big-titted womanlet butterface
whoa dude, yeah perfect croft!

>tfw your college female classmates all get an advanced training in martial arts, rock climbing and marksmanship in case they happen to go on a secret expedition while you're doing all their homeworks in hope that they'll reward you with sex

Lara Croft is not even pale, she always was hispanic

should have been ww

>she always was hispanic

>That terrible midsection and lower body

Flat butt detected.

Is that Danny D?

He's half-right. She's British, but looking rather unusual.

please dont spread your gayness around here

It's probably got something to do with she might have looked like an albino or something if they made her "too White" since it's an old game with shit graphics.
Or maybe she's just tan because she spends so much time outside, what do I know.

>random instawhore should have been Wonder Woman

yea

what's this supposed to prove? that she's hiding the rest of her body with ridiculous angles and a fat layer of make-up? you damn well got me good, dude!

>random israeli sticc who can't act should have been ww

>no muscle mass to speak of
>she's somehow nonchalantly holdin onto a a rock face with one hand while holding her side and dangling far away from the side

lol

Only gay here is the one posting tranny insta whores shilling whey.

Cass a qt but Sup Forums pls go

>27.5 lbs

Pathetic.

Dani Daniels

Thats a man

>she is just a normal college girl, on a xpedition trip. she doesnt exersice or go to the gym, she is just a normal girl.

What makes you think normal college girls don't go to the gym or exercise?

isnt it kind of sexist towards big titted girls to not include them in movies just because other women cant deal it?

same for fat women desu. Tomb Raider should be t h i c c. It's not a real woman's problem if anorexics can't get their calories in

yes

Hhnnnnng