Apeshit BTFO!!!!

Apeshit BTFO!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MRZbch9NmQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2OWD42Mh768
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>taking the opinions of a dogfucker seriously

Doesn't he refuse to watch anything made before 1970 and anything in black and white in general?
Didn't he obsess over a simple fade effect in SNY and then gloss over all the important shit?

Not enough footage of the monkeys fucking each other

Who

Now if it was War For the Planet of the Hot Dogs...

> Doesn't he refuse to watch anything made before 1970 and anything in black and white in general?

That's a meme out of context, he liked both Persona and Citizen Kane, though yes, he watched far more modern films than classic ones.

More like War for the Planet of Canine Rapes

>watch one of his videos
>youtube suggestions now full of furry shit and him dressed in a cat suit

>a furry doesnt like monkey action

stopped taking this guys opinions seriously once i learned he was a furry dogfucker

No, it isn't. He even said people that watch old movies are pretentious and they're bad because "they use old technology" which doesn't make any sense

Probably doesn't include enough dogfucking scenes

>Dogfucker
Elaborate...

He advocates for sexual intercourse with animals, you can look it up on youtube for proof.

>adum "dogfuck" yourmoviessuck
>being listened to

thats Cool Cat Saves the Kids. It's not him, its a movie he reviewed

How is watching old movies pretentious compared to the bullshit this guy pretents he likes to look smart

>taking the opinions of a furry who advocates sex with dogs because of how cows are treated when people milk them seriously

>fucks dogs
>shills for disney
Many such cases

Well keep in mind people are paid to "rape" those cows.
He fundamentally has a point, you can watch sexy women "scientifically" jack dogs off on youtube but Adam can't just give his dog a quick handy to relieve some of its stress

Honestly I stopped listening to him a long time ago. I litterally think he may have some sort of autism spectrum disorder based on the way he criticizes movies. Take his fury road review where his only criticism is that the film uses some speed up footage (which is bad for a reason he never explains) and winds up giving the movie a 7/10. Prteey much anything that isn't some existential or mumblecore indieshit will never get anove a seven for him. Combine this with the fact that his channel is way worse now compared to a few years ago both in terms if quantity and quality of videos. At this point there's basically no reason to watch him since Ralph the moviemaker is basically his channel but better and with more uploads

isnt that racist ?

>Ralph the moviemaker
Post disregarded. Ralph is without substance, and only exists to educate highschoolers on how to discuss a movie.

he litetally said the previous entry was unrealistic because it didn't show monkey cock

kek

Ape dicks are very small and obscured by their fur.

Anyone notice the drop in consistent content when somebody gets a patreon?

Can someone explain the dog-fucking meme to me? Has he been accused of bestiality or is it a meme based around some obscure detail?

>you can watch sexy women "scientifically" jack dogs off on youtube
w-what?

>I am wholeheartedly against imprisoning those who have had non-abusive sexual relations with animals. To say that there is no such thing is incredibly ignorant and illogical. Objective reasoning matters more to me than emotional gut responses. I do not believe in putting innocent people in jail just because "Eww, gross.".

Imagine if Hillary had won

this is not like the RLM jewel meme, he actually said and wrote these things several times

I get editing these videos can be a long and arduous process, but when it's essentially you're full time job and strangers are paying you thousands of dollars to make them, I'd like to think you'd be able to find the time/motivation to make them more consistently.
Also he rates The Exorcist, Silence of the Lambs, and Apocalypse Now 6/10 and gives 10s to shit like Rick and Morty

OP is a furfag

>r&m at 10 and sotl at 6
please be joking

He's gotten complacent. It happens, I've seen it happen to good YouTubers over the years.
Plus he realizes he can make less content and still generate the same responses, so there's no motivation for him to do more than is necessary.

In some twitch rant heade a comment about how weird it is that people are totally cool with raising animals just to kill them for their meat and how the meat industry is torturing and murdering animals everyday but somehow people who has sexual relations with animals are prosecuted more harshly and seem as worse than those who kill animals.. Now everyone calls by a dog fucker

No, he is a self-confessed furfag that jerks off to a highly specific Big Cat / Human hybrid. He only jerks off to drawings and he has an actual sexual attraction to animals. Don't lie and say anyone is blowing his words out of context, they aren't.

He's still giving relevant content people wanna see I don't get the problem

No one is buying it adam.

Who dis?

>tfw old roommate of mine refused to watch anything made before 2000

Include me in the screencap

Daily reminder that he made 4 videos to dissect Synecdoche: New Meme

>Doesn't he refuse to watch anything made before 1970

There's unironically nothing wrong with this.

Most movies age like shit, the sets don't look convincing so you're frequently brought out of it and the effects are laughably transparent.

I mean jeez I watched the 1989 Batman tonight in HD after I wanna say 15 years since my first viewings of it and all of the effects have aged horribly. The obvious minatures, drawing on top of the film, the makeup, the suit - it all looks like SHIT.

You should probably just kill yourself, it would spare a little more oxygen for the rest of us.

What will it take to stop this deviant?

>dog looking at a weiner
Fitting for this thread

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes (second movie) was probably the only non-indie/non-art film that I've ever watched where I felt it "insisted upon itself".

It just felt like it was trying WAY too hard to be taken as a serious film, even though the camera work and actual dialogue were nowhere near good enough to justify the way the film tried to call attention to itself.

With the same director, I would expect the same things from War, so I'm not surprised in the least.

He fucks dogs, lets them suck his dick and calls other people emotional/stupid for not agreeing with him. Not kidding.

Is that Adam Johnston from YMS (YourDogSuckMyCockdotORG) who is a bestiality loving hipsterfuck?

>watch one of his reviews
>decides to demonstrate that he can vomit on will by doing it on camera
Something wrong with this guy, dog fucking aside

don't forget the fact that he jerked all over The Revenant

youtube.com/watch?v=MRZbch9NmQQ

"You have to be Vegan to not like fucking dogs. I don't agree with veganism, most people don't, but I'm not saying fucking dogs is bad."

>implying patreon beggars are real film critics

youtube.com/watch?v=2OWD42Mh768

On the other hand, Brad Jones said it's easily the best blockbuster of the year, directly comparing it to being far better than Spider-Man.

Christ, I kind of agreed with what he said two minutes in, but then it got worse and worse.

>The only reason that zoophilia and beastiality is to criminalize those that aren't hurting those animals.
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

this guy is an idiot.

Adam is an uneducated e-beggar pretending to be a critic.

All qualified critics hail this movie to be Monkino

Dooger

Seconding What do I type in?

That's because you were watching shallow capeshit which ages like milk. Try watching even a fairly recent superhero movie like the first avengers movie. It looks like a videogame now.
There are much better movies from the past you could and should watch

Reddit, the reviewer.

Sick burn

Spiderman is shit.
WW, that is pretty much a proved and tried capeorigin flick with a bad final fight is leagues better than Spiderman.
So Apes is probably in a whole other level, also Spiderman was my last Marvel movie ever, i ain't paying money for their shit anymore.

Yes.

>
Average Rating: 8.2/10
Reviews Counted: 171
Fresh: 161
Rotten: 10

He literally said he thinks you can have a perfectly okay loving sexual relationship with an animal. That "he's just pointing out hypocrisy" shit is not true.

That's a Sup Forums meme. There's no real proof he said anything like that. He doesn't watch a lot of old movies because he's a pleb. Simple as that.