Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nV-RBeDt2B0
youtube.com/watch?v=7wnYNTyE4IA
youtube.com/watch?v=QCadbE00ucM
youtu.be/H8jzKaJbFf4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

2005 was 36 years ago

kuk

So, is Howerton out for good? I heard he stars in another show this fall.

>ywn make a show with your friends

as they got older the show got worse

Yeah some NBC shit-fest. I hope it does well honestly, he is probably the most talented actor on the show.

Kaitlin Olson is starring on The Mick and she's still doing It's Always Sunny. Pretty sure they'll all be back.

I'm 51 years old, why am I still browsing La/tv/ia?

All shows have a shelf life. They should have wrapped this show up 2-3 years ago.

Mac and Charlie barely aged
Dennis is noticably older

Charlie is the least noticeable but I think you can definitely tell Mac is older now. Especially after the weight gain/loss it just seems obvious to me. Dennis changed the most it seems but he is still a 5 star man.

Howerton is the most underrated comedic actor on TV imo. His line delivery is just brilliant at times.

youtube.com/watch?v=nV-RBeDt2B0

His outbursts of anger specifically are incredible. They are so unexpected and sporadic without being too over the top. In the later seasons he really makes Dennis into a frightening and unhinged maniac.

youtube.com/watch?v=7wnYNTyE4IA
youtube.com/watch?v=QCadbE00ucM

what a shitty clip, doesn't even include their reaction

What did he mean by this?

Charlie Day has fought an admirable fight against his receding hairline for more than a decade now, it's barely even moved.

The anti-vax movement has strong support among ultra left-wing hollywood types. You know, the kind of people who never shut up about kale and refuse to even touch GMO food.

youtu.be/H8jzKaJbFf4

freedom of association

He has been very vague about whether he's coming back. He implied that he might not return bt then immediately said it is nowhere near final.

He's completely right?