Tfw the universe hates you and only you

>tfw the universe hates you and only you

Decided to rewatch LOST and finished the first season, and holy shit never realized how fucking terrible Michael's entire life was.

And that this was an pretty damn comfy show.

God really dislikes nonwhite people and John Locke.

John Locke was the unluckiest motherfucker on the entire show and he still kept getting fucked

At least Locke got to walk again.
Michael just got fucked and more fucked.

If you rewatched it, you know he fucking deserved it. Not really before the island, but after the crash he was such an irredeemable fucking piece of shit.

Why are there so many unlikable shit characters?

Was there a single likeable character in lost?

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALT
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALT

I have thought really hard about that. The ones I come up with is Desmond and Sayid. And then, they aren't without some flaws.

The pilot. I was genuinely ecstatic when it turned out he survived the sub, even though it was crap writing.

John got to walk again after everything shitty happened in his previous life, and then he got fucked by the island's schemes, got killed by a trusted ally, and his body got possessed by the island.

I kinda liked John, but I could say I liked Ben.

I think you are right with Desmond, I feel like his flaws build him up rather than breaking him down.

>tfw denied Sun's tang

Best timeline

Just based Sawyer, and maybe Artz.

Eko was a man of faith.

Artz was an autistic cunt and Sawyer is a tryhard edgeboy. Sawyer is still better than Jack tho.

Arzt

Oh yeah, I almost forgot about him. He might have been the purest character on the show. Why did they kill him off so early.

The dude was actually going to be one of the main players, that's why he wasn't killed by smokie the first time. Then the actor got sick of filming in Hawaii so he got written out.

What kind of a faggot gets sick of being PAID to be in Hawaii.

Charlie, he was an endearing kind of fuckup

>What kind of a faggot gets sick of being PAID to be in Hawaii.
I think the problem was his family was all somewhere else and they had to be on location for months at a time, so the main cast pretty much didn't get to see their families for like six months out of the year.

>WE AWWW EVRYBAHDY
He's pretty meh, and too much of his story was tied up in muh baybee bullshit since they resolved the heroin thing too early.

Everyone here forgetting about BASED JIN

Charlie, Desmond, Penny, Sawyer, Juliet, Hurley, Jin, that old couple

Rose and Bernard

Stop or I'll have to rewatch it I just realized I had forgotten some characters.

>>tfw the universe hates you and only you
What are you talking about, yeah his life sucked but Locke had the undisputed worst life

Our guys

Jin is great, especially when he almost killed Michael early in S1.
He could've prevented Libby's death from ever happening ;_;

The dog

>it's a Juliet cucks Kate episode

>looking at this dude for a kino 3min
>guys familiar
>grab weegee board
>astral project
>no luck

>it's a Ben cucks Rousseau's boyfriend episode

Juliet was so far and away best girl its not even close

Can we agree Shannon was worst girl?

>shallow boring romance with Sayid
>turns out to be his soulmate

It's alright lad, he ends being a millionnaire property developer who also dabbles in heroin and other illegal activities with the help of a friendly MC.

Sayid could have done so much better, im so fucking mad

>shallow boring romance

Literally everything in her whole life was shallow and boring. How the fuck do they turn an incest-couple boring jesus fuck.

why wasn't nadia sayid's soulmate? I dont understand

Libby, Sayid, Jin, Eko, Charlie, Juliet, Locke

Because they only got one episode and even then it was only to showcase how much of a bitch she was.

yeah that blew my mind, how the fuck did he move on with shannon in the end when they knew each other for like what? 2 months? and he had a waifu the whole time

Libby was my favorite character. I'd love to know what they'd have done with her and her fucking weird backstory had they not had to kill her just to make Ana Lucia's death worth caring about.

Shannon sucked but Shannon still >>> Kate

>and he had a waifu the whole time

>decided to fuck Shannon for no fucking reason other than that she knows french

my dick says Alex but my heart screams Juliet

Almost all confusion on the island could be prevented if more people talked about what they experienced on the island. Every time something happens to a character they keep it to themselves. And then we as a viewer can never have any involvement in the weirdness.

Boone has the worst luck on the island.
He died and he died after so much pain and stabbing.

>holy shit never realized how fucking terrible that entire show is
FTFY

I wonder how fucking confusing it was for the side-characters on the island. I mean for most of the time it was confusing for the viewer and we got to see everything happen, we didn't have to rely on people passing on what they've seen and heard. Imagine being one of the poor fucks who Jack or Locke won't talk to for whatever reason.

>wait, where's everyone going? The hatch? What the fuck is that?
>dude what there was a guy living down here for years? What the hell did he do down here? Can I talk to him?
>holy shit what the fuck there's a crazy french lady living on the island and nobody has told me this entire time?!

>previously on Lost
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALT

Jack

I liked it when they used the exact same character in The Last of Us, the PS3 game.

Black guy, same mannerisms, practically same voice, has a young black boy he cares about, boy dies as does he.

Expected him to shout WAAAAAALT! at some point.

he was more likeable though, that story arc was probably the highlight of that game for me

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLT
>HE'S MY SON
>IT'S A FATHER'S RIGHT!
>kills Libby, achieves nothing

Yeah, fuck Michael. He should have suffered more.

>achieves nothing
>gets Walt back
>leaves the island

Benn, really loved how he would literally sacrifice his daughter for the island.

>gets Walt back
Like I said, he achieved nothing.

Juliette was my waifu before i knew what a waifu was

I hate Michael and Walt, his mother was a cunt too

>Sayid's death

This. I mean, I hate Michael but christ did they do a good job at making her a cunt.

>I didn't fix you Sarah
>You fixed me

No wonder Jack got no play, he's a cliche pussy

>IT'S MY RIGHT
>IT'S A FATHERS RIGHT
>MUH SON
You kinda feel for the guy when u see his back story but he was annoying as fuck on the island.

I could heavily agree with this

immediately likable? no
these people fucking crash landed on a deserted island for pete's sake i wouldn't be in the best of mood either

I liked John Locke right off the bat though. he was the most helpful one

I remember thinking he was some mean old racist trying to hoodwink Walt into something in the first episode. One of the oddest first reactions I've had to a character.

because his life got immensely better
a lot of people thought he was up to no good though cause that's just the way people react when receiving help from strangers

We all agree Nikki & Paulo were the worst characters, right?

Yeah, but I legit feel they > Kate
That's saying something.

kek

that episode was one of the worst of any tv show ever.

Libby > Juliet > Desmond = Sayid = Locke > Whole Buncha People >>>>>>>>> Niki & Paolo > Kate

Not trying to start a fight, this is just off the top of my head how I remember feeling

Kate > Shannon

The episode on its own isn't bad at all, it has a nice little Horror twist ending, twilight zone esque. It was just a pointless episode and the fact that they got to see so much cool shit before the main characters was kinda lame. But as a stand alone episode its not that bad

What do you think the point of Nikki and Paulo was? They introduced them super abruptly and then removed them due to backlash, but surely they had a grander plan for them given the actors were given Star credits for season 3.

Why on earth didn't Malcolm hit that?

First of many times that Jack goes on a murderous rampage. Gotta cut off Boone's leg no matter what.

Desmond is the best, brother

Why do guys hate Kate?

Selfish and dumb

ehhhh I would put locke a little higher but that seems right

Selfish, dumb, overly dramatic, and fucking boring.
So much going on in that show and I'm supposed to give a fuck about the love triangle, are you shitting me??? Kate started off cool, but the writing turned her into a volley ball, bounced back and forth between Jack and Sawyer. It dragged all of them down, but Kate's character never moved beyond it. She was shit, I'm still bitter about how much time was wasted on that stupid fucking subplot.