ITT: Sum up your daily life with one Sup Forums-related image

ITT: Sum up your daily life with one Sup Forums-related image.

That's so very very sad

.:im just PWAR munching some sensu:.

Is pepe the sad frog allowed in this thread?

Me except the door should be closed

>tfw i've taken up being a teacher
>tfw i've become anti-fun

i hate my life

#JustCIAThings

Hard times

But again, the whole world is falling down

It's a interesting time to be alive

Make his hair red and that is literally me.

I'm just waiting to die

is there a Sup Forums image for that?

willard?

Shazam for best innocence

We can still be fun teachers we can talk with kids of comics and cartoon, " sudden realization that i just make the kids cringey this way"

I'm not sure it's wise to flaunt gains from prostitution.

This may be the best reaction image I've ever seen

I got you covered.

This doesnt apply any more so much but thoughts still gnaw in the background, but my common sense is like Dredd in this picture
Either way funny as fuck page

Hurpadurp
Heres the image

Not so much daily, but something I think about often. On one hand, I don't think I want to spend the rest of my life alone, but on the other hand I don't want to be around other people since they just stress me out. I think I've adapted to being alone, and I'm not sure if I can go back to the way I used to be.

I constantly have to balance my budget.

Either I can buy all the comics I want or have enough money to date.

This image defines me.

I'm actually impressed you managed to reinterpret that image away from innuendo, that's usually the opposite way things go around here. Bravo.

today i ate a lot of hot/spicy food ...and i couldn't find a Sup Forumsrelated picture that involves fire and asses

Yeah im impressed too. It actually took a minute to get it for me because my mind is in the gutter.

This

I might need to see a doctor if won't pass on its own.

Does posting a visual representation of my inner child count?

I've been beating up on myself a lot, while also fighting back my whirlwind of emotions.

Why are you hitting yourself

Relatable

I want to solve all the petty problems of my dead-end retail job with explosions and jetpacks. Haven't you ever had to bite back the answer you _want_ to say?

I take it you avoid the Circus and Birthday parties with a particular type of entertainment.

I hope you're not a teacher.

Somebody hire me. I have a college degree. I enjoy awful co-workers and long hours. I'll do immoral and/or boring work.

Think of it this way: as an introvert, you just need to recharge your social battery by being alone for a while.

So you sit timidly behind a desk, wearing an emotionless mask, a setting in which you obviously don't belong yet your picture hangs on the wall behind you

how does it feel to lose that many friends?

Is that Jotaro's fursona?

thank u user

My wife and I sing jingles about our relationship all the time.

How I'm gonna end up at 35

bump?

Work at Target.

I count They Live as Sup Forums related because fuck it

I pretend to know what I'm doing and do what is expected of me and everything goes just fine. It's eerie.

Always applicable

Jesus that hits close to home.

Why do I like that Joker has nothing better to do that to contribute to the fall of a hikkikomori.

Tfw have job, gf, and money and still feel like Moe.

It's actually all in Paul Dini's head when he became a shut-in after he was mugged
But the idea of Joker being that petty is funny.
Do you know if it's chemical or not?

I don't relate to John THAT well, thank The Gods. I posted it in reference to the interaction going on between him and Satan. That's me and authority figures right there.

>Youngest of five working in a family company
>Divorced parents
>Starting to physically resemble my father more day by day
>Complicated father/child relationship, partially because of my mother and partially because the old man's fucking stubborn and obsessed with his work
Christ, I hate myself.

Of course not

his is a dolphan

Were you conceived through you mother date raping your father?

If I was, they forgot to tell me. I was an 'unexpected' birth though, so in a way my dad was not exactly aware of how badly he fucked up again.

She totes rufied him.

I have no job and internet access. What did you expect?

Probably just drunk (the both of them) when it happened.

I wish I had a Dick Grayson in my life.

the fire rises, brother