How many Turkish blood do Greek people pack?

How many Turkish blood do Greek people pack?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ru/search?newwindow=1&noj=1&biw=1366&bih=658&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=jesus real face&oq=jesus real &gs_l=img.1.0.0i19k1l10.3463643.3465135.0.3466711.11.10.0.0.0.0.169.717.8j1.9.0....0...1c.1.64.img..2.9.710...0j0i67k1j0i30k1.G-Y00JvydDU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they all are inbreds

Greeks dont exist anymore, there are only Turkish people who live in Turkey, and Turkish people who live in Greece.

Turks and Greeks are basically the same people.

Greeks must be the darkest Europeans, along with Portuguese.

According to most DNA studies, almost none

They merely share common ancestry from the stone age

it's the opposite way
Turks used to look like Mongols, but then mixed themselves with Greeks and eneded up looking Mediterranean

no no no no fuck off cucks

I guess they are like every mediterranean country

Half ottomans in the south, whites in the north
>Heil Golden Dawn

Salve EVROPA

WE WUZ GREEKS N SHEEEIT

Greeks were white.

It's Romans, retard

I have been to Portugal, they are not as dark as Sup Forums says, specially in the North

In the other hand, Greece....

Kay.

Here's how Alexander the great probably would have looked like.

Jesus is depicted as a Swede, but it doesn't make him a Swede

Maybe with dirt all over his face (obviously in the heat of battle) and a dark tan.

Look at the color of his hand, and neck.

Youre going to lose over and over, Chaim.

Please, take We Wuz memes somewhere else

He didn't look that that and you know it.

Jesus isn't even real

Listen newfaggot, its not a meme, in case you cant tell what a fucking white person looks like, that was the point of the post.

God damnit Mexico, get your shit together.

Not an argument.

u jelly of strong jaw genes bruh ?

>Please, take We Wuz memes somewhere else

Also that actually started on this board, the entire thing comes from here.

Its you who doesnt belong.

pol BTFO

Roman wasn't an ethnicity

It was a nationality

>still buying into these divide and conquer kike threads

Fucking morons.

That's Caligula. A Roman Emperor from Italian Peninsula.

You did a google search, congrats.

There is a general sholarly consensus that FIRST CENTURY JEWS FROM JUDEA WERE LEVANTINE MIDDLE EASTERNERS

>AMY-JILL LEVINE - THE HISTORICAL JESUS IN CONTEXT

>PRINCETON
>PRINCETON
>PRINCETON

>Univ Press ISBN 978-0-691-00992-6 PAGE 10

Fuck your google search Ivan, Jesus was a levantine middle easterner and all your subjective asspained bullshit means nothing in the face of what I just posted.

>google.ru/search?newwindow=1&noj=1&biw=1366&bih=658&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=jesus real face&oq=jesus real &gs_l=img.1.0.0i19k1l10.3463643.3465135.0.3466711.11.10.0.0.0.0.169.717.8j1.9.0....0...1c.1.64.img..2.9.710...0j0i67k1j0i30k1.G-Y00JvydDU

Not a fucking argument.

Get out.

Just go.

Oh, he actually just deleted it.

I thought my link was broken.

There is huge variety in the skin color and characteristics of Greek. On average Greeks are relatively dark compared to northern or central Europeans but you also have heaps of light skinned people with blond hair, etc.If you walk into a Greek classroom you will see Greeks that almost look like arabs and Greeks that look northern European.

take a look at this map and you will understand why there are some shitskin greeks

All wrong Greeks were and are descended from powerful J2 African haplotypes.

We have the biggest dicks in Europe becuase of those African genes.

And Ancient Greeks were black African will post more proof.

I made more posts.

The arab ones are a product of genocide, and immigration.

The northern European looking ones are small remnants of real greeks, or just actual northern europeans.

WE

Caligula was a roman.

>Leaf boy shitting a civilized thread

Nothing new

>Not a fucking argument
Fucking argument

take a look at this map retard ,do you think you can survive here with pale skin?

The imperialist Western European oppressors have suppressed our black heritage.

Does this look like the face of a nigger, to you?

Truth does not fear investigation

>proves his own point wrong with hid own infographic

None of those people look even remotely close to the depiction of white Jesus, not the facial bone structure and definitely not the brown eyes.

Roman copy, doesn't count

Greeks will soon cut all their ties with the west and we will unite. Non islamist part of turkey and greece have lots in common. We are bros and get along just fine

>hey everyone, stop what youre doing, the great wise nog of the south has something to tell us again!

the nigger thing is just a troll ,i just say that there always greeks with pale skin and greeks with olive skin

>Non islamist part of turkey
where is that?

you are incredibly ignorant and stupid. stop posting you fucking nigger.

I like how Sup Forums's eternal Aryans are ridiculing 'we wuz kangs' but then they go around and put blue eyes and blond hair on everything from ancient egyptians to jesus.

Clearly, Asma Al-Assad is a black woman, and so is the leader of Jordan.

Black country.

What was I thinking.

Do these facial characteristics look western European to you?

Black eyes+small forehead+larger lips

Kill yourself, spaghetti nigger.

The material evidence is already there in Ancient Greek art

My pic related provides a more solid argument that Egyptian royalty were at least partially blonde Nordic Europeans, than yours does to anything.

AYO
>SMACKS LIPS

Again you are just posting fake Roman copies.

The Romans stole all Greek sculpture and changed it to look have their white characteristics.

WUZ

Greek bronzes survive as they were exactly in ancient times.

No Roman revisionism here.

Youre going to kill the thread because Im not going to allow you to propagate that bullshit for Reddit to take seriously, this board has enough cancer on it, you can stop intentionally trying to trigger your brothers now.

These memes are stale now, get them out

99%.

I mean let's be fair, it's not like those Greek women weren't taking Turkish cock.

I always imagined Romans look like this.

friendly reminder that we wuz ancient greekz n shiet

shut up Chang no one cares what you think.

Why are Canadians so freaking stupid?

Nice to see Reddit is now claiming all things Sup Forums are stale to facilitate the complete shift into communist ideology.

Its like you actually want real right wing death squads, I hope you realize this board is the only thing holding together a lot of extremely angry and unhinged people who know what white genocide and cultural marxism is, and whos behind it, and that everything their ancestors did for thousands of years is about to be wiped out in the blink of an eye.

You really want to push those people out onto their own, and into their little cells?

Go ahead.

Make my day.

100%

the greek died out 600 years ago

>taking 20th century cosmopolitan elites as an example for what a peasant 2000 years ago would've looked like.
Jesus was a lot darker and had very different facial structure.

Correction, no one who matters cares what you think, and your opinion will be meaningless in the face of direct action.

That's what whitey wants you to believe, in reality the romans were africans

roman emperor scipio AFRICANUS, nuff said

#staywoke

Jesus was Middle Eastern Jew. He probably would have looked something like Osama Bin Laden.

Anatolians are Greek-like, not viceversa. And Turk != Anatolian. Anatolian is the base, then original Turkics brought central Asian lineages and Islam probably brought some semitic shit into it as well.

(Direct action supported by objective truth)

Cultural marxism is deception.

All leftist ideologies beyond the center at this point are based on a false narrative, lies and deception, willfully or with ignorance.

White cave devil spinning his lies like always.

>Your favorite old meme becoming stale is white genocide

they try to imitate Australians at shitposting but fail miserably

Seriously, fucking Leaf
You came here to fuck up my thread, I wish you get fucking murdered

Thats a phrase youre going to be hearing more consistently the longer you live, until something is done about it.

Youre not going to like what happens when people decide to do something about it.

wtf I love blacks now

do these guys look white to you?

Wow, there actually were niggers in Greece after all?

I'd say some on the islands are the only real greeks left. Rest is just Turks.

The feeling is mutual, Paco.

One of us has a significantly higher chance of that happening, however.

I'm afraid of white genocide probably as much as you are, but stale memes have nothing to do with that.

I feel like Armenians are just as white as Greeks.

>decent iq while being surrounded by very low ones
>speak an indo-European dialect
>first nation to become Christian and have resisted Islam to this day

Too much in their bodies, not enough in their hands.

'bout tree fiddy