We all know most Switch users are walking stereotypes, we even have a term for them "soyboys"

We all know most Switch users are walking stereotypes, we even have a term for them "soyboys"
But funnily enough in germany its the exact opposite. Most switch customers are richfags, chads and the successfull 1% of our society
Most buff people in my gym go to pokemon go meetups or play zelda on the switch in their freetime
Is it the same in your cunt? Because in my oopinion switch games are unfairly portrayed and discriminated here. It is a neat gaming station, nothing wrong about it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wh9d2L3-Ltg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wonder who could be behind this post

That's surprisingly accurate in Norway too, successful people with good jobs and a bunch of friends and stuff like that owns a Switch.

I have a Switch since day one and I don't drink or eat soy

Its too late. The name has stuck and every soyboy image has been saved for future ammunition

It's largely projection from insecure console warriors. Half of the soyboy retorts come from edgy Sup Forumsedditors anyways.

t. soyboy
All s*Ngaporeans are soyboys
t. s*Ngaporean

Every statistic ever suggests that men play Nintendo and children play whatever's popular ATM.

Not arguing. But I'm not singaporean anyway.

This

Nobody is really aware about Nintendo in Russia. They gave up on us after Dendy (NES clone) ordeal.
Even Go is still not released in Russia, but it still generated large crows on launch though.

Switch is kinda getting some traction though – I've seen commercials on TVs and for the first time we have games freely available in retail shops.
It's still really niche.

Same

I thought you bought the hell out of switch stock

back to the ph*Llipines
the rest of SEA is even worse than s*Ngapore

Tbh the Switch is pretty good casual fun, I play it with mixed group of friends

Playing Jackbox with a large group of friends is the best.

I've never seen anyone playing Switch or even other portable consoles outside these days here

it's just a stupid /πολ/ maymay, nobody cares

not really idk
i have met gym-going chad types that thought video games were for nerds and others that played mario kart or dumb shit like that for hours

most "gamer" type people though they are fucking trash, usually uneducated and obnoxious
can't shut up with cringe references to star wars or lotr or lol or whatever, some 25+yo people who are like children
totally americanized like soyboys and definitely not the top of society, top of society here is the rich pretentious normies who think video games are for morons unlike their hipster art&essai cinema or whatever pretentious shit they like to wank over

t. nintendo consumer who totally is not a soyboy and is definitely a rich chad

GOOK GOOK GOOK YOU ARE GOOK SHITDRINKING AMERICHIGGER COUNTRY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAJAHAHAHAHAHA

t. Russian who smells like onions

>But funnily enough in germany its the exact opposite. Most switch customers are richfags, chads and the successfull 1% of our society
>Because in my oopinion switch games are unfairly portrayed and discriminated here. It is a neat gaming station, nothing wrong about it

ooookay...

>They are chads and rich and good looking and g-great p-people.

Yes. Nintendo users are the elite of Finland. Every time I ride the bus I play my Mario games on my Nintendo Switch at full volume just to impress people. If someone tries to sit next to me I go "BING BING WAHOO" and they all leave in awe. Sometimes when I go to the bar I take my Nintendo Switch with me and play with full volume just like when I play my Nintendo Switch in the bus. You wouldn't believe how many ladies flock to you with this. One time before sex I went "ITSA ME" and the lady in question was overflowing with pleasure just with that.
>inb4 soyboy
Yeah, I do use soy products. Only richfags have the money to buy these products that are healthy AND tasty. So no, I'm not a soyboy, I'm a soyman.

Most people who bought Switch here in Polan are eighter hardcore gamers who get hyped for the Zelda Botw or people around 30 who have their own kids and remember times when they used to play on their Polish Famiclone console.

der miem geht eindeutig zu weit

>Most switch customers are richfags, chads and the successfull 1% of our society

pic unrelated?

I play enough on my PC, don´t want to appear as an autist in my not desktop freetime

>If someone tries to sit next to me I go "BING BING WAHOO" and they all leave in awe.
Noice.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wh9d2L3-Ltg