I'm 19, should I watch the disney movies I never got to see as a kid or is it too late?

I'm 19, should I watch the disney movies I never got to see as a kid or is it too late?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=je4nDvNJXsg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We don't care, Billy.

Winnie the Pooh is kino.

Everything else is garbage.

Many of them are great and cornerstones of American culture.

inb4 jews blah blah evil

You should. Some of those films are beautiful. A real testament to magic of Walt.

Just go play kingdom hearts

So lion King is trash?

desu i'd suggest watching the ten or so big movies if you pretend to care about movies

Do what you want,nobody is going to close your laptop if you chose to watch a streaming of Frozen or Moana

unironically this

yeah but I just wanna know if it's still as good if you haven't seen them as a kid. for example I love three caballeros because I've often seen it on vhs growing up even though it's just donald and brazilian donald dancing

Pinocchio and The Jungle Book are absolute kino. No shame in building a playlist for your kids/nephews/nieces.

Oldies like Snow White and Pinocchio are mandatory, just to see what a genius like Walt Disney could do. Made in the 30s and 40s these movies are absolutely beautiful.

Watch all the Tron movies and the black hole.

The Squeenix shit ruins it.

If you at all consider yourself a fan of film, yes

If you want to just because they are popular, and you don't really give a shit about their artistic merit, I wouldn't bother.

Sleeping Beauty is easily the best old Disney.

Bambi is also great.

can't really play kingdom hearts if you're not a fan of disney in the first place tbqhwyf

There are 10 or so great ones and the rest are take-or-leave tier.
But which 10 are the best will never be agreed upon by any two people so try a few for yourself

make sure to download decent quality versions and fullscreen them

Watch Dumbo and Alice In Wonderland.
Everything else is irrelevant.

Lion King is Sup Forums.

I would go further to say that if you are a fan of animation and children's storytelling, go ahead. but i cant say any disney film is true kino.

my favorites are

Aristocats
The Lion King
Aladdin
Alice in Wonderland
Winnie the Poo
Pinocchio

Does Pixar count? If so I recommend the Toy Story trilogy, The Incredibles, Up and Wall-E. Everything else sucks and I don't recommend.

Honestly I would recommend everything up till Toystory 3. Even cars, which is as bad as early Pixar gets, has some merit

With the exception of Toy Story 1, where they didn't have the formula worked out yet, Pixar feels like design-by-committee MCU capeshit. Old Disney shows actual personality.

Not too late at all. There's some great Disney movies. Don't miss out

No, it's not too late - you are still a kid.

And I vote for Tangled. youtube.com/watch?v=je4nDvNJXsg

These are the must watch

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
Pinocchio
Fantasia
Dumbo
Bambi
The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad (The Legend of Sleepy Hollow segment is kino, great for Halloween)
Cinderella
Alice in Wonderland
Peter Pan
Lady and the Tramp
Sleeping Beauty

Anything else is shit or after Walt died and irrelevant corporate schlock created to make money and not to entertain or for the love of animation.

Shakespeare ripoffs are always trash

>calling The Sword in the Stone shit

There's no point, user. Back to your capeshit and vidya then.

I thought the disney classics were mandatory for western movie fans, it's animation history.

I recommend the black cauldron
>calling the black cauldron shit

I sat through Mulan in college just to fuck. Worked out OK.

The books are much better

That said Ive really liked:
Sleeping Beauty
Dumbo
Lion King
Robin Hood

The blu-ray is.

look at this normie fuck having sex

disgusting

You're still a kid

Look up the original folktales instead, if you're so edgy

WAIT for round 2...
When you have kids

yes, but you need to watch with a child's eyes so either get really stoned or trip on something psychedelic. even if you think you can appreciate them as an adult i still recommend stupefying your mind so the movies appear more wondrous