Well? is Besson over?

Well? is Besson over?

depends on whether or not the movie's profitable

also this RT score is gospel shit needs to end Sup Forums we've spoken about this before, don't make me call each and every one of your mothers

>RT

Wow, what a huge surprise. I really thought Gangsta's Paradise with Rihanna in space was going to be a hit.

For about twenty years now.

I thought he was already done when he made Lucy

Nope. He purposefully got this a huge release in India and China. He'll definitely make his money back regardless of the quality

lucy wasn't that bad

DUDE ROTTEN TOMATOES TELLS ME WHAT TO THINK LMAO

Lucy is good

Not gonna lie, that's significantly better than I thought it was gonna be

>eyebrow dyke
>good movie

>DUDE IM SUCH A CONTRARIAN THAT I HATE THINGS PEOPLE LIKE AND LOVE THINGS PEOPLE HATE HAHA SEE? IF I GO AGAINST THE MAJORITY THAT MEANS I CANT BE A PLEB

DUDE HAVING SEEN THE MOVIE TELLS ME WHAT TO THINK

Eat a dick, shill. That manfaced dyke was terrible, Dehaan was mediocre, it was all style and no substance. The closest thing I can compare it to is Star Wars Episode 3. Mostly awful with some cool visuals and like two decent scenes.

Who actually thought this would be good?

DUDE IT LIKE GIVES ME AN IDEA OF IF I WANT TO GO SEE THE MOVIE OR NOT BEFORE I PAY MONEY TO GO SEE IT LMAO CRAZY RIGHT

THE WORLD IS A VAMPIRE

(It's probably better than Wonder Woman Spiderman combined)

>DUDE I TAKE THE ROTTEN TOMATOS SCORE INTO CONSIDERATION WHEN IT ONLY HAS 30 ODD REVIEWS UP XD

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I LIKE LETTING CURLY HAIRED LIMP-WRISTED NU-LIBERAL CRITICS TELL ME WHAT THE THINK

>divisive Luc Besson movie

Color me fucking shocked. People hated Lucy and it was good, this probably is too.

Call them

>Lucy was good

That's not so bad

Can you please call mine? She left with her boyfriend three days ago and I'm starving.