She just doesn’t like me bros

She just doesn’t like me bros

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zoXLKgX0MgU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not even your dog huh?

A girl doesn't like a Bruce??? Shocking.

Get a polite asian gf user

I don't like you either.

you need to be rich

I don't like you mutt either

>she likes me back

Learn guitar and be the prick who carries it around with him all the time

Being rich certainly didn't help the Rodge

What's there to like about you?

TODAY IS GONNA BE THE DAY THAT THEY'RE GONNA THROW IT BACK TO YOU

youtu.be/zoXLKgX0MgU

AND I'M FREE, FREE FALLIN'

I think she likes me bros

epic gamer win

She doesn't even know I exist

I think she does like me, but it’s not meant to be

She used to like me bros, now it's too late
fuck.

AND I HOPE YOU HAD THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE

>tfw you see a cute girl on the bus or train and imagine your entire life with her

Then don't like her back, lol wtf

>be insecure teenager
>start going to the gym
>work out consitently for almost seven years now
>/fit/ now
>girl approaches me
>tell her i prefer men ironically
>mfw she gets visually upset

>she loves me
>i love her
>still decided to leave this shithole and i won't be coming back for 5 years at the very least
>she still says she will keep loving me, that she will wait
>tell her that she must not close her heart to other people, that i can't be so cruel as to make a promise i can't fulfill and give her false expectations
>she says that she doesn't care, that she will reject anyone who approaches because she already found the one, that she will hold on as long as she knows that i love her
>i want to believe that she will keep loving me and i will keep loving her, i really want to, but i can't
What do bros? Is there any way to make it hurt less for us both? We even lurked Sup Forums together, she's such a great girl

fuck me, that's some feels. is there not any way to bring her with you? she sounds perfect

I can't take her, she's still in first year of university and she can't drop out just to leave to a foreign country where she won't have a life of her own. That would be letting her commit the same mistake i committed when i came here a year and a half ago.

i really wish i had some advice for you because i'm going to experience something similar when i leave australia in a few months, for at least a year, leaving behind an awesome partner. i guess just make the time together you have now count? that's what i'm trying to do.

>know literally 0 women

Yeah, i had already talked to her about the possibility of me leaving but it didn't really feel real until the final decision was made
Now we've got a month left, and i want to make the best out of it. She took the literal bitter robot i was before and made me into someone more decent, it was thanks to her influence in me that i have started to take steps towards improving my relationship with my family and friends.
When she asked me if there was really no way for us to be together in the future i just told her "if your luck is so amazingly bad and you end up meeting me again somewhere down the line I'll at least invite you to drink some coffee".
Good luck to you strayabro, i hope you will find what you desire wherever you're going.

>tfw you never confessed to the girl a year above you, and socially far above you, yet who was unconditionally your friend anyway
Thank fuck that thing called 'love' subsides, lads, holy shit it was painful. I hesitate to throw around the word 'love' but I've never felt anything like it, so it's the best word for it. It sucks to look at someone and only see perfection in every sense (despite them objectively not being perfect in any sense). She could've walked up to me and literally killed me. My love-addled brain would've rationalised it as perfectly justifiable, and happily embrace death. What kind of shit is that? Really fucks you over. No one told me this could happen, quite frightening really.

You should have at least three girls on sight at any given moment.

>love subsides
It doesnt. I know exactly what you felt, I still feel it.

>girl I'm into is in love with someone who shares my name

I can't live like this anymore

>madly in love with my co-worker
FUCK

maybe you are not white enough.

must be horrible

You are an Anglo on Sup Forums so you're probably a racist Sup Forumstard. You deserve to be alone and miserable.

don't leave her

that's rude