So, Sup Forums, why don't you go to an Ivy League university?

So, Sup Forums, why don't you go to an Ivy League university?

Because I went to a community college with instructors who were actual veterans in the fields I studied for free instead of spending loads to deal with jews and their fucking jew tricks

Nah but I'm going to a Little Ivy though

I am.

because i destroyed all my brain cells doing stupid shit

Much harder to get in an ivy league school.
Much easier to get in a trade school for almost a fraction of the price of an ivy, but still be able to make enough to live comfortably.

Also 8/14/16
Witness these numbers

I'm from a middle class family and I'm white.

implying Ivy League schools don't have massive endowments that allow poorfags to attend for next to nothing.

Because they view community college as a stain on your transcript.

I'm not black

Oy vey that Yale crest.

It's subverted by jewish liberalism now. Universities are also basically a scam now. Even in the good programs, only about 5% of students who take the programs see a benefit from the ivy league connections and degree status. The rest make average income, might as well spend less on a cheaper uni.

In an age where you can learn entire fields online for free, it's kind of a waste of money to spend 50k a year on school when you can learn how to invest on your own and live off of that successfully.

So to summarize: subversive, overpriced, overrated.

I went to a SMC and wasn't brainwashed into believing everything my professors said.

I was also a complete fuck head in high school so my grades were not good enough for a white man into an Ivy League.

It's actually curious, they have Hebrew in their crest, but their motto is Latin. While their motto, Lux et Veritas, translate to "Light and Truth", the founders of Yale fucked up and the Hebrew was supposed to mean that, but they got it wrong.

Dartmouth is a death sentence if you ain't WASP or sufficiently wealthy.
Yale is a meme university.
>Pennsylvania what even...

Im not a gay crippled trans fluid pro smegma minority

Because the uni in Germany are decent enough and I don't need to be in debt to afford it.

Cost is such a bullshit excuse. I'm paying 7k a year to go to Columbia. Elite universities have fantastic financial aid.

What ethnicity are you?

I'm a cis white male.

but I went to yale

I was offered a GTA fellowship at Dartmouth's physics program a few years ago. I was fucking over the moon. Then I went out for the grad school visit and it was a disaster.

Oh it's a beautiful campus and everything, and it's a very prestigious institution... but almost everyone you eat is a colossal asshole with a giant chip on their shoulder. Whatever people may say - classism is alive and well in the Northeastern United States. I'm not a legacy student, I don't come from a wealthy family, I'm a lower class schmuck, the first kid in his family to earn his way into college, and the first to get offers from graduate schools.

The moment the other students on the visit and the grad students showing us around learned that, I instantly became "untouchable". As far as they were concerned I was just some dumb, conservative, bible-thumping hick from a flyover state with no business being at the same school as them. The grad students stopped acknowledging my questions, and even some of the faculty turned their noses up at me.

Ended up turning them down and accepting an offer from a school in the Southeast. Better research, friendlier people. I've no regrets. Putting up with four or five years of neverending hazing from pretentious, rich, liberal cunts isn't worth the name recognition.

The fact that you pit cis tells me you drank the cool aid. Which is not the point of an education.

But it is true that most elite universities have fantastic financial aid, even where I went to school it was pretty good. I'll give you that.

*everyone you meet
Damned autocorrect.

Stop using made up bullshit

>Not a cuck

BLM SJW,s JIDF pick an acronym...

I went to KCL which is a Golden Triangle, Russell Group university.

We're 19th in the world in the QS world rankings.

That's higher than Brown, Columbia and Dartmouth.

Suck it.

>implying that I'm a nigger and not a proud white man

But I do OP, any other Columbia anons here?

>implying anybody looks at ranking systems other than US News and World Report
>implying anybody outside the UK has heard of KCL

>7k
For 5 or 6 classes that isnt that bad for an ivy league

What does it actually mean?

What year are you?

brown is sht

i was too scared to move away from my family and friends to some new place so i just went to the state university because it's only 40 mins from my house

How is Columbia? Almost did my PhD there

The only schools I'm sending my sons to are senior military colleges (if we still have all male units), or conservative baptist colleges (read: not Baylor)

The (((ivy league))) is communist indoctrination

>falling for the ivymeme

Cus i'm poor so I commute to my Uni, I only pay 11k a year so its not that bad. Also a 4.2 gpa with literally no extracuricullar activity probably would have been thrown into the trash if I applied back in HS

Well half the people there were fucking foreigners so I'm pretty sure they have

Only if your skin is a shade of colour that is similar to that of mud.

Ivy league is useless for undergrads though.

Because i won't let my self be fucked over by the juden.

I wouldn't call it useless, I would call it overkill

I pay 32k a year and don't even go to an ivy. Sucks being rich. They only help poor brown people.

False. I am white and am at Princeton, I pay nothing. You only have to pay if you go to a shit-tier school or are rich.

That's what I mean. It's a waste.

Majority of Sup Forums are of a lower IQ.

Ivy Leagues are reserved for the Master races.

Why does Yale have Hebrew on its shield?

It has its ups and downs I suppose. Sometimes it feels like the administration doesn't give a shit about undergrads. If I had to make my college decision all over again, I think I would still pick Columbia over Yale. I'm happy with the program I'm in and have enjoyed my time here.

How are unis in the USA? I'm probably going to go to one in israel cause it's apparently free now, but I still want to study abroad. Is it really worth the huge cost?

IQ is a meme though. The idea that intelligence can represented by a one number is absurd.

I think it has to do with Ezra Stiles' relationship with Rabbi Carregal if I remember correctly.

low IQ detected

This.

So whats the atmosphere like around an ivy league school anyway? I imagine its just a bunch of rich new york jewish cunts and a few upper middle class negroids who are basically your average white cuck numales, but play their browness up

I have excelente level free uni in my country. I preffer to spend that money on prostitues or shit i like.

129 actually. IQ is a meme.

aye aye

Translates roughly to "oy vey shut it down"

Because I'm not a rich WASP, Jew or sjw muhnority.
I wish I could try out the first option though

I didn't study well in high school. My personality has always been slightly manic, as has my level of motivation, and this is the exact opposite of what matters most for formal education (consistency)

I regret it a bit. I really think that overall the benefit of Ivy League education is reserved for those who are (1) exceptionally gifted in one field or (2) exceptionally social. I'm neither so the only benefit would be more interesting people and better architecture.

Because instead of wasting time and money I honed my skills, started my own business, and once i got it off the ground, took a job in in the public sector. Now I make 130k salary in a comfy advisory role with great benefits including pension, whilst I'm getting between 5-15k profit profit month on my business.

Had I went to school (had full ride to nasa's school of engineering), I'd not have the same measure of success I currently have.

I go to a university with around a 10% acceptance rate, complete waste of time. Unless you're going to school to make connections with people that you might go into business with later, don't waste your time or money.

nice

because I come from an egalitarian society where the university doesn't matter except for literal meme schools :^)

Also, if you want to stay in academics studying in Germany is much easier because there is less competition here and you can make connections while studying

couldn't even scratch 130 tsk tsk

omg what kind of business and what kind of job ur living my dream

Eh, it's a pretty diverse group of people. There are some incredibly wealthy people, but also others who literally escaped abject poverty. There are a lot of Jews and a decent number of niggers. Geographically there are people from all over the world, it definitely isn't full of New York cunts.

wtf

Easy when you're British tho bro, you get that diversity treatment.

I want to study engineering in Germany because of that German engineering and it being practically free compared to here l. Any tips? Or suggestions on schools?

cuz im a fucking nigger

RTHW Aachen

Don't you need to be Anglo or be descended from Brits to get in?

Internationals usually have much higher admissions standards to get in than domestic, unless you are some very well off international and made big donation or child of someone famous, you need to do something pretty extraordinary to get in as international

Junior, you?

Geez, Sup Forums most of your excuses are absolutely bullshit too, ivies help a crap ton with financial aid, and yes it's more difficult to get in as white male, but maybe doing something more productive with your life besides shitposting all day could get you in there

Only literal faggots appreciate egalitarianism.
>ashkescum
>masterrace
>replaced by Arabs, mizrahi, heredim and Sephardi by 2035 in Israel
>60% of ashkescum are inbred
So Dartmouth is not cucked?

Are you White?

>any advice?
I don't study engineering so I can only give you limited advice.
is very prestigious but it is also 98% male, because it's a technical school.
One thing I can advise you though is that you should be speaking german. All the lectures will be in German and english won't get you very far in your every day life either

Dartmouth is the most conservative of all Ivies, but it's more because of vocal student minority there and Dartmouth is still quite liberal just less so compared to Ivy peers

ivy leagues are overrated. What should matter is your major ranking at a university and how well that degree will get you a job. Top 15 engineering school student here

also most engineering courses will be really full in the first few semesters because therr are virtually no restrictions on STEM degrees here so a lot if people give it a go and then drop out after the first few semesters

Because my art degree is just as marketable from a community college.

Stay mad, stormnigger.

All of the Ivies are liberal, but Dartmouth is the least liberal of them.

These schools were great until the likes took over now they are abominations.

>Only literal faggots appreciate egalitarianism
egalitarianism made us the most powerfull country on the continent so stay mad snownigger

This should say *kikes obviously

>anti-semetism and anti-jewish thought have no intellectual tradition in Europe
Read more, stupid underclassman. Finland is not undergoing replacement, ashkeinbreds do;)

lmao pussy

I'm a rising sophomore. What's your major?

I did.

Literal homosexual detected.
>egalitarianism made us the most powerfull country
Got any proof it was egalitarianism? Got any proof you are the most powerful country on the continent? Last time I check, you can't even control your borders and have a failure of an army, hanrej schwul.

>how to produce more of the master race
See pic related.

Again, stay mad, stormnigger.

None of them are good for engineering.

They call UF the Harvard of the south lol. Go gators.

those kids look very jewish

Because Ivy's are a joke 2nd choice list. I go to Stanford also got into MIT and Carnegie Mellon. The Ivy's are for dumb upper class Jews

I definitely believe you. Afterall, Manhattan is very affordable.

>Be kike
>Still stuck in ZA

For a Jew, you're pretty fucking stupid famalam.