Unsounded

Two-page update today.

That Jivi is a good kid.

> Sette gets her first girl boner

ch11_66

Thanks, man. I didn't even realize the image expanded into the margins until I posted the page and saw it cut off.

Why are there so many black people?

And why are they so girly?

Since this is a fetish comic, I just assume it's because the artist likes 3 things, gore, bishi-femboys and big black cock.

>"I have to go now. My planet needs me."

R I S E

From Jivi's reaction in the seventh panel, you'd think that that's exactly what happened.

He really is, I like him a lot. So many good characters.

So, what? Is Sette gonna be hanging all over Jivi now?

I would too, desu. Ridiculous amount of heart in that kid.

I'm okay with where this is going. Too bad Jivi is going to die horribly now that Sette thinks he's cool.

Everyone is going to die horribly, except Duane, he's going to die horribly twice.

I think we have another 5-10 years IRL before Jivi dies. He of course would be put off by this clingy tailed monster.

Because he's gay.

Sette wants his penis.

Welcome back to another exciting episode of Unsounded! In today's update, Jivi at once becomes both Sette's husbando and Iroi's sonfu.

Sette looks extra cute in that penultimate panel.

Who was Mr. Ripa?

Like, philosophically? A man consumed by a dream.

>Jivi
>dying
Nah son. See he's destined to defeat his pirate mum in a sword fight on the deck of a flaming ship as it sinks into the deep abyss.

I KNEW she was trying to kill herself! But she failed, so now she's going off alone and Rahm is screwed.

Is she going to hit him with a rolling pin?

>Jivi stabs her through the chest
>her last words to him are "I'm proud of you... Jivi my boy."

Like that I forgot who Mr. Ripa is, that the son went with. There is enough going on that at the rate this is released I forget some of the characters names.

Did she actually need saving?

Those glasses?

She was seeing her son.

Is Sette trying to steal his necklace there?

Must be why she looked so interested in Jivi.

at a shoe

I smell a spicy new meme.

at dat ass.

Good. She needs to start wearing shoes. Going around barefoot is dangerous, not to mention unseemly.

nah shes going to warn the crew that Rahm just flipped on them

Guys I'm getting a sinking feeling about
Iori

She probably should've told Jivi right then, now that you mention it.

Ashley said a long time ago that Rahm and Iori are just transitory characters for these couple chapters.

This has been coming for a long time, user. It's best to just accept it even though it hurts.

What's gong to happened to this page when it's printed in the book? Normally the stuff off the side is really cool but not 100% important. But this page is really confusing without her son's face

She usually adjusts the image for print to make it work without the extra space.

Got a feeling neither Rahm nor Iori are going to live much longer.

Likely both will die to General Bell's troops. Can't see Quigley killing either of them even in a fit of pique and there's nobody else that'd be out for their blood with Duane being all epiphanied.

But would she? I mean, this
Is not only not consistent with what goes on in the comic page, it's just weird. Why is Jivi wearing glasses? What happened to his headscarf? And then, next panel, back to normal! Wtf.

You're joking I hope. If not, take a look at the first few pages of the chapter and now the last few with Iori

>expecting white people to tell black people apart

Why the hell did she fly off without a word then?

Mr. Ripa is Rahm; Iori's husband, Bastion's friend. He's the one with the invisible legs and the teal robe. He made that hover-segway.

You must be legitimately retarded. Iori is near to drowning and as such your mind plays tricks on you, she mistook Jivi for her deceased son whom she loved a lot and whose memory was brought to the surface earlier in the day with the kids asking about the grave.

She doesn't seem near to drowning. Jivi seemed more in need of a breath on surfacing than she did. It doesn't even seem like she needed the help, just appreciated it. Regardless, she was having her son delusions before even entering the water. Woman's just having a regular, non-asphyxiation induced breakdown

Because they're in a town populated by people from a majority (but not solely) black-ethnicity country.