saberpunk.net/DoctorWho/DoctorWhoSerialGenerator.php
glyphobet.net/drwho
games.usvsth3m.com/drwho/
youtube.com/watch?v=UshwEO08f_8
youtube.com/watch?v=LKrt5IVXQ7k
twitter.com/bbcdoctorwho/status/885907569696440320
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wow you really fucked that up.

The Doctor: It's the end, but the moment has been prepared for...

Piss Bill: So he was The Doctor all the time!

>he hasn't listened to shearman kino

BEST CYBERMEN ORIGIN STORY POLL
strawpoll.me/13433658

>moffags projecting so hard

I cant wait for Moffatt to make Clara be the reason the first Doctor regenerates

>Piss Bill
>Not based Piss Heather

Does Dark Water Missy remember the events of The Doctor Falls?

What's the best Big Finish Dalek audio?

Jubilee

The fucking state of this OP.

I meant "which isn't Jubilee"

I love Terror Firma, but the Daleks are secondary to Davros in that.
Try Enemy of the Daleks.

Time Lords tend not to remember encounters with their future selves, so no

>no World Shapers
>no The Cybermen comic strip
shit poll

Anyone have that link to every classic serial?

The Elite, Across the Darkened City, Lucie Miller/To the Death, the first Dark Eyes and parts of 4, the Neverwhen

Thank you!

This is kinda an interesting thing to get into because there are so many audios. So what I'm gonna do is post some questions about BF and hopefully that'll lead to discussion.

1) Best Dalek story (other than Jubilee)?
2) Best Cyberman story (other than Spare Parts)?
3) Best multi-Doctor story?
4) Best arc?

>Piss Heather and Bill have bad wolf tier powers

Power creep is real

No. She says as much in The Doctor Falls, can't remember the exact dialogue tho. And it's rare for Time Lords to remember meeting their future selves anyway.

Masters if Earth is pretty good, but it does require a bit of legwork imo.

It's a sequel to The Dalek Invasion of Earth (as long as you're semi familiar with what happens, you're fine). You should also probably listen to Peri and the Piscon Paradox and The Widow's Assassin before hand, as they explain why Peri is with the Doctor post-trial. Piscon Peridox is GOAT MUST LISTEN on its own and Assassin is pretty good too so it shouldn't be too much of a slog.

archive.is/7eSsd

Juggernauts,
Terror Firma
Patient Zero

Quite liked Time of the Daleks.
Also there was one I can't remember the title of but it was about Davros being found and him working with the Doctor for a little while.

Oh and of course the whole of I, Davros if you want to include them.

>/who/ presents:
DOCTOR WHO: SHIT TRIPS Vol. 2
- The Anthology -

>Are you a true fan of Doctor Who?
>Have you ever written down a sequence of words?

If the answer is yes or no, then you are ready to contribute a literary masterpiece to the second /who/ collection of original Doctor Who-based short fiction.

/who/ did it once. Now, we're gonna do it again! Yet another entry in an age-old tradition of p̶a̶c̶k̶a̶g̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶a̶n̶f̶i̶c̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶g̶e̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶i̶r̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶i̶t̶i̶m̶a̶c̶y̶ / celebrating the magic of Who and the talent of a community.

There are no limits (except the story must be at least 1 word long, and preferably not in excess of 10,000, it's short fiction you fuck).

>- Can involve any Doctor(s), companion(s), side characters, spinoff characters and beyond, as your heart desires
>- Can be in any style, whether it's "legitimate writing", "pisstake", or "shitpost".
>- Can be about absolutely anything
>- The main focus is on good fun in the vein of the wiki, although serious entries are allowed. (If you're going to write smut, maybe approach it with a degree of levity)

Stuck for ideas? Try starting with your favourite TARDIS team (or for timeliness, 12/Bill “I'm a lesbian” Potts) and one of these authentic titles:
saberpunk.net/DoctorWho/DoctorWhoSerialGenerator.php
glyphobet.net/drwho
And free scenario prompts:
games.usvsth3m.com/drwho/

We are going to be starting an index on the wiki for the collection. Anyone can contribute, no signups/pitches required. If you have ideas, feel free to broadcast them.
The rest is self-explanatory. Format for uploading your work is up to you, as long as it can be conveniently copied across (and ideally don't spam long texts in /who/ directly). (Pastebin works well.)

BONUS: Anyone who wants to do cover art or "illustrations" is encouraged.

4) The Master trilogy is pretty awesome (And You Will Obey Me/Vampire of the Mind/The Two Masters). Also, the Zagreus arc and the Divergent Universe arc with Eight and Charley.

that would be fucking GOAT
Based Moff leaving on his highest note yet

>Davros being found and him working with the Doctor for a little while
The titular "Davros", from the pre-Zagreus villains trilogy?

Series 9/10 OST WHEN?????

fuck sake, why don't they release it?

youtube.com/watch?v=UshwEO08f_8
wew this is one hell of a clusterfuck of editing

The Brothers Grimm, lovely fellas. They're on my darts team. According to them, there's this emperor and he asks this shepherd's boy, "How many seconds till the Series 9 Soundtrack is released?" And the shepherd's boy says, "There's this mountain of pure diamond. It takes an hour to climb it and an hour to go around it! Every hundred years, a little bird comes and sharpens its beak on the diamond mountain. And when the entire mountain is chiselled away, the first second till the Series 9 Soundtrack is released will have passed!"

You must think that's a hell of a long time. Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

Why doesn't Kate Orman write for Big Finish? She still writes DW-related stuff like those Black Archive books, and she occasionally links to Big Finish on her facebook so she probably doesn't hate them. Is it because she lives in Australia and it would be hard to keep consistent contact with Briggs and co?

dont bait me

If it's so bad then make your own thread then

>1) Best Dalek story (other than Jubilee)?
see (me

>2) Best Cyberman story (other than Spare Parts)?
Silver Turk

>3) Best multi-Doctor story?
The Four Doctors

>4) Best arc?
Think I'll say Divergent, but works best if you have some prior experience of 8/Charley

Yeah, that might be it.

ADDITIONALLY:

5) Best First Doctor-era story?
6) Best Second Doctor-era story?
7) Best Third Doctor-era story?
8) Best Fourth Doctor story?
9) Best Fifth Doctor story?
10) Best Sixth Doctor story?
11) Best Seventh Doctor story?
12) Best Eighth Doctor story?

Thanks guys, I'll make a note of these. I do have a few BFAs (probably around 20 or so) but I can't find the CDs atm.

I'm going to miss based Nardie.

Christmas special plot:

>12 helps 1st to overcome the cybermen.
>1st doctor convinces 12 to embrace regeneration, "so what if you'll become the Valeyard, someday you'll be the Doctor again"
>12 regens into... The 1st Master.
>Turns out the Master is the Valeyard
>Master meeting the 1st doctor for the first time at Timelord Hogwarts
>young first doctor steals tardis egged on by master. "we'll see all the stars together someday"
>master driven mad by too much time in the presence of his younger self, the doctor so doesn't go in the tardis with the doctor
>montage of the master throughout his regens all the way to missy and her getting shot by simm master
>oooh missy was really the doctor and now shes dead!
>Missy knew that simm master would pull some shit so was prepared, she's not really dead, hooray.
>She regenerates into Emily Browning
>Emily Browning is all like "well I'm the doctor again now, time to put things right."

Man I love The Silver Turk. It's better than most televised Cyberman stories.

Maybe something like that. Could be why
>Cheers,
>Jon Blum
hasn't written one in quite a while either.

1. Home Truths, The Drowned World, Guardian of the Solar System
2. Second Chances
3. Find and Replace
4. The Trouble with Drax
5. Kingmaker
6. The One Doctor
7. Klein trilogy, Death in the Family
8. Chimes of Midnight, Scherzo, Absent Friends

Kek

> Australian actress as the Doctor

Nah, mate.

youtube.com/watch?v=LKrt5IVXQ7k

How can Daleks be made scary again.

You grew up. I can assure you that kids are still scared of them.

>Robert Holmes didn't believe that the Time Lords could lose track of a TARDIS, so he tried to retcon the entire first two Doctor's runs by making it so they'd been working for the Time Lords the entire time
>The continuity errors in The Two Doctors were deliberate
>This has since been doubly retconned by series 6B

Wew lad

Isn't the whole point of the Series 6B theory to explain why Jamie is travelling with the Second Doctor and knows about the Time Lords in The Two Doctors?

>They finally gave Neon Wisual a job
Top fucking kek

Yeah it's to explain away the shit Holmes tried to pull in the 80s

What was the point of this man

to give missy someone to convert
to be the last shackle in clara's human life

13th doctor reveal after the Wimbledon final lads

www facebook com/DoctorWho/videos/1544649802222099/

HAPPENING twitter.com/bbcdoctorwho/status/885907569696440320

>1) Best Dalek story (other than Jubilee)?
Terror Firma
>2) Best Cyberman story (other than Spare Parts)?
Human Resources
>3) Best multi-Doctor story?
Project: Lazarus
>4) Best arc?
The Forge Arc (Project Twilight/Project Lazarus/Project Destiny), which is part of a bigger arc that includes the Sixth Doctor's adventures with Evelyn and the Seventh's with Hex and climaxes with A Death in the Family.
>5) Best First Doctor-era story?
The Cold Equations (second part of a trilogy starting with The Perpetual Bond ending with The First Wave)
>6) Best Second Doctor-era story?
Binary
>7) Best Third Doctor-era story?
The Last Post
>8) Best Fourth Doctor story?
The Foe From the Future
>9) Best Fifth Doctor story?
If not Spare Parts, then Omega
>10) Best Sixth Doctor story?
If not Jubilee, then Davros
>11) Best Seventh Doctor story?
Either Master of A Death in the Family
12) Best Eighth Doctor story?
The Chimes of Midnight or The Natural History of Fear

>implying wheel in space cybermen aren't GOAT design

they just have that "futuristic soulless construction worker" vibe top them, which is obviously what they were intended to be.

NEW DOCTOR ANNOUNCEMENT AFTER WIMBLEDON ON SUNDAY

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

To portray race mixing as bad.
>You date another race, you join the cyberrace.

lmao this is such a fucking dumb video

Dead love interest is a powerful dramatic trope.

Unfortunately, neither Moffat can write, nor that guy can act.

How many of you nearly jumped out of the window during this scene?

MFW when your 45 sec teaser has better cinematography than most S10 episodes

autism

If it's not McGann, I swear to fucking God the producers behind Luther had better ask him back to the show so we don't have to watch him waste away in a shitty soap for a year.

>Doctor Who is so dead that they can't even do a proper announcement event for the 13th Doctor and instead have to tack it onto another popular TV event
kek

Would Journey's End be better if he did regenerate and it was Matt Smith rallying everybody into destroying the Daleks?

Wew

Yes

Holy fuck that text kerning is awful

It's not really exclusive to Who now, innit?

HOLY FUCKING SHIT ITSA CTUALLY HAPPENING WHO

WE DID IT

ITS HAPPENING IN THIS WEEKEND AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>wimbledon men's final
.>men's final
>first woman doctor announced

Congratulations, United Cuckingdom.

>5) Best First Doctor-era story?
Haven't listened to much 1 but liked Masters of Luxor and Farewell, Great Macedon

>6) Best Second Doctor-era story?
Again, haven't heard much answers to be taken with a grain of salt are Queen of Time and Lords of the Red Planet

>7) Best Third Doctor-era story?
As above, The Mists of Time

>8) Best Fourth Doctor story?
Haven't heard any

>9) Best Fifth Doctor story?
Kingmaker, Circular Time

>10) Best Sixth Doctor story?
Too many to choose one
The Wormery, Catch 1782, Urgent Calls, 100, The Rani Elite, The Wrong Doctors, Last of the Cybermen, The Last Adventure

>11) Best Seventh Doctor story?
Flip Flop, Frozen Time, Death in the Family

>12) Best Eighth Doctor story?
Chimes of Midnight, Scherzo, Natural History of Fear, Caerdroia, Terror Firma, Other Lives, Something Inside, No More Lies, Doom Coalition

You didn't ask but the best Master story is Mastermind (listen to The Vault first)

>could've had the reveal happen when the finale aired
>nah put it after a tennis match lol

CHIBBERS DOIN US RIGHT ALREADY FELLAS

SOON

Who is 13 ? I bet someone here knows.

Does being announced at the final make Capaldi's time-before-replacement-announced a record breaker like the "length user" was posting, or not?

I was spooked of them until the 11th doctor, then I suppose I became too familiar with them. But when I saw them for the first time in Dalek I was really scared. I don't think they are too scary themselves, it's just the way the Doctor talks about them, with fear and mystery, that you become scared too. The sheer sensation that the most powerful man you know in that Universe is suddenly so frightened of something does a bit on you.

ITS THE HILL FROM BROADCHURCH
TENNANT CONFIRMED FOR 13

Congratulations, that's the first time I've laughed at the cuck meme.

ANDY MURRAY CONFIRMED!

I want to slowly remove Doctor Who from my life in time for Chibnall anyway, so I'm actually sort of hoping I'm disappointed by the 13 announcement

It's Mark Gatiss.

>yfw they showed downing street because Theresa May is resigning her seat to play the 13th doctor

Joddie whittaker is 13.

You heard it here first.

I have top level info.

STRAWBERRY

BLONDE

GET FUCKING HYPE

why are 13s popping up all over the world
why is the tardis key emitting electricity and then disappearing
why the fucking tennis final

WILL IT BE A WOMEN? GIVE YOUR HONEST OPINION Y/N

Mark pls go back to writing Sherlock S5

Why would they announce 13 right after an episode and completely steal its thunder? Literally what would they possibly gain from tacking it onto the end of the series, rather than saving it for a later event in its own right? Did you think about this at all?

If 13 is the Kris Kross fag guy I'm sending Chibnall an angry letter.

Anyone but Andrew Buchan please, Chibnall don't do it.

Fuck off.

It's Kris Marshall.

my honest opinion is that no, it won't be, but I'd like it to be

I will always remember when the Doctor was a man.

Are there any crazy last minutes bets like capaldi had a few days before he was revealed?

INB4 IT'S A PERSON OF COLOR