youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4
youtube.com/watch?v=9CzcOcBb_ms
youtube.com/watch?v=aZdycnbjpGI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>first no space adventure
>then no DOOM
>then this

>this entire update

I DIDN'T WANT TO SEE PARTYMAN'S CORPSE AAAAAAAAHGHHHHH!!!!!

T-Trisssh

Opps accidentally replied to the second page

youtube.com/watch?v=NzIQquWxyK4

This was in google images as i looked up "screaming in terror" for an appropriate reaction to this.
Found this instead

Everyone Dies

Meh.

>chapter was called "Everybody dies"
>still get surprised that everybody dies
The mad man.

jesus what the fuck are space rhinos made of?

At least most of the corpses have a peaceful look.

WHAT THE FUCL GOB

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUCK

AODSPJIKXL

GOB I KNOW YOURE HERE

WHAT THE FUCK STOP KILLING THE WAIFUS!

So did Gob just want to end it hurts?

Except for Katie, who we get to see suffocate as Pasqualo holds her. Then he lets her drift away.

The character I wanted to die the least gets the saddest death.

WELL SEE YOU ALL IN HELL ON MONDAY EVERYBODY IM GOING TO BED WITH ALL THESE AWFUL FEELINGS

They are all going to the after party.

What is this edgy deviant art shit

>katie dies in agony suffocating/freezing in space

Trisssh doesn't look peaceful either. The Sssamies do, though.

.......is that it?
Everyone dies?
Its all over?

N-no way!
Everyone is gonna continue their wacky adventure in hell right?

RIGHT!?!?

>

Probably this, actually.

Either that or the comic's over and we all got trolled.

What the fuck are these guys

That slightly open eye killed me. Like she's still suffering and looking at Pasqualo for comfort. Or was before her brain floated out.

>tfw Gob made sure to show all the best waifus suffering
This isn't right. It wasn't supposed to be like this.

Dang, Gob. I see you did some research on the topic of how death in the vacuum of space likely is.

Nice job.

It is the opposite of edgy, friend.

Absolutely. They need to break Tubsy out of juvi hell and Jen still needs to take a crack at killing god herself i hope

Is it making the author money from it?

> ending a thing that makes you money

Let me laugh *even harder*

It wouldn't surprise me if this was the end.

Fuckin' Space Rhinos man.

Oh man, I just noticed that Trisssh actually sees her head falling apart.

>Panel 6
Oh snap. Shit's about to get...

>Panel 3
OH HOLY FUCK THEY'RE FUCKED WE'RE ALL FUCKED

Well...shit.

>this whole chapter

Jesus fucking christ Gob you are not pulling any punches

Pretty sure Gob answered on the comments of a recent page that there's another chapter.

Everyone knew it was going to happen.

But it still hurts. It hurts.

I try to read the lips to see if he's saying I love you.

He's saying, "Katie. I'm sorry."

Was Gob always this good at expressions? Pasqualo is on point from shock to realization to undignified anguish to unbridled rage. Jesus Christ.

Jesus Christ.

wtf is this autistic shit?

Of all the shit, it was Space Rhinos.

What did he mean by this?

WELCOME TO HELL, PAS!

I would ASSUME we get a Hell vs. Heaven arc and that this'll probably be the final one since I don't really know where it goes after this.

Fuck man, this comic though.

Hello, newfriend. I hope your summer is going well. While I would generally be thrilled to bits to discuss with you this webcomic that has been posted on Sup Forums for the past couple of years, today is far too nice of a day and I think you should fuck off back to PleaseSpoonFeedMeVille and fuck yourself instead.

Not to mention Katie flailing desperately for air then kicking it.

What he means is the author is tired of the series and is ending it in the most hateful and self-destructive methods possible, but will inevitably return to the series in the usual capitalist cash-grab as what happens to all series that have run too long.

Gob has a stable job.
And is married.

I still think they're a projection of Pasqualo's hatred of himself. Pasq seems to be the active force in whatever weird angel voodoo thing him and Aurora have going, so anything his mind is creating (even subconsciously) could easily overpower both of them.

What did you mean by this?

They've invaded other planets, so either God had similar entities like Aurora on other planets, there's multiple Gods, or the space rhinos can cross dimension.

Aurora screaming out for Pasqualo right before she's killed got me.

I think he always has been. Gob's not a technically good artist but his stuff is incredibly expressive to the point where I'd say I far enjoy his art more over someone who's probably better on a technical level like Yamino or something (I don't know, I don't really know too many webcomic artists).

We know Aurora has a "mommy" of some sort, so if it's not more magic girls they're talking about it's some other kind of magic being.

What did you mean by that?

Gob is secretly Hideaki Anno.

FUCK YOU GOB YOU SAID YOU WEREN'T KILLING ANYMORE WAIFUS

OKAY YOU DIDN'T BUT YOU'RE STILL A SON OF A BITCH FUCK YOU I STILL LOVE YOUR COMIC BTW

NO

NO

NOOOOOOOOO

Why is it that out of ever webcomic on the internet, this is the only fucking one that paces and reveals itself in a way that makes me give a shit? I genuinely haven't felt feels like this since I watched Gurren Lagann with Sup Forums all those years ago.

I've read a lot of webcomics and this is the only truly engaging one where the drops are real and it isn't just going through the motions, it's legit unexpected stuff and I can't predict where it will go next ever.

>Hell vs. Heaven arc
Yeah, this seems likely.
Gob likes pulling his weeb shit in, and I could totally see Pasq getting to hell and finding everyone there and shit, but that Aurora was sent back to Heaven.
Then he'll go through a bit of hell to gather his shit, then go full Rescue Rukia arc to Heaven.

Or, fuck it, they could all just be in hell and keep the party going till Jen comes to fuck it all up.

Is this the new Homestuck?

Mr. Jones had a big heart.

No. This is the new panty and stocking.

Search your heart, you know it to be true.

Well Sup Forums, this made feel real bad, I guess you could say it hurts.

I'm leaving you.

>even Aurora

Yeah, that pun was pretty bottom of the barrel.

Wait, didn't the fried chicken dude burn half of his face off?

I'm glad it's finally over, what a garbage comic

Fun Fact: gob nearly killed himself making this one

I just finished Stranger Things not 10 minutes ago, and now this.

I didn't sign up to ride this train to hell.

More fun facts: Gob brutally murdered local teenagers to get the death faces right.

I think a lot of webcomis are self-indulgent in a bad way. By that I mean the creators have an idea and no filter or editor and just do something because they like to draw and want to make a comic. They put their interests in because the comic, while they want to be popular, is made for them.

Gob's is self-indulgent too but I think it's because it's a more personal one that it comes off better. It's basically his way of dealing with his depression from what I've gathered and other shit that's happened to him. Like Jenny being a cunt who abandoned Pasqualo IIRC comes from his biological mother who did the same thing and didn't seem to care too much later on either. I think he said on twitter that the Weekend at Bernie's style story with Marlon was his way of dealing with a friend dying or something like that and he just prefers dealing with it in a darkly humorous way.

So you're getting a lot of heart and emotion put into the comic because it's a more personal work than maybe most other webcomics will be but it's filtered through a guy and his buddies who are naturally pretty funny so the characters and their stupid shit are all endearing which means when bad shit happens it's going to affect you a lot more.

Welcome to Hell.

youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4

I wasn't expecting that I mean yeah that rhino was dressed up as one punch but goddamn

Here's some music to cheer everyone up.

youtube.com/watch?v=9CzcOcBb_ms

...fuckin hell you're right, he is.

>Pasqualo mouthing "I'm sorry" to Katie

Holy fuck this is so over the top, I'm laughing.

Fucking Christ gob

It's just like end of Eva

>this whole chapter
please tell me they go to hell and conquer hell

I can't feel anything for art this terrible.

What the actual fuck man

Gob you are a fucking madman

>This update

What the fuck is with these Space Rhinos

You know, this actually solves a lot of problems I thought this would have. We've all taken it for granted that shit that can kill Pasqualo or Aurora are rare. This way we're not stuck with a bullshit reason for Pasqualo surviving nor are we stuck with Pasqualo floating around in space doing nothing. Allison's bow and Katie's death scene brought a lot more weight to the previously silly deaths.

We didn't see any hell magic used to kill Pasqualo and he did manage to recover from that first punch, so it seems unlikely that the Space Rhino's boot will actually kill him for good, but if they've got a magical girl flyswatter they've probably got something to disable Pasualo's regeneration while his body is busy piecing his brains back together. Or maybe they don't and Pasqualo's just repeatedly tortured and killed over and over so he doesn't even get to hang out with his friends in the afterlife.

And I mean, are the Space Rhinos all that much worse than he was, attacking schools knowing they can't touch him and just not giving a fuck about the casualties? It's a little ironic that his last words are "not fair" when he put Lodge in pretty much the same situation, killing everyone she loves and acting like she's an idiot for trying to do anything about it. He made her as powerless as he was in that last panel even though he didn't kill her, and the only reason she was spared at all was because that metal plate in her skull sparked his curiosity. Of all the people in this comic, what right does he have to complain that it's "not fair"? Because some even bigger bad guys fucked with the people he cared about?

Can't wait for the next update.

youtube.com/watch?v=aZdycnbjpGI

To be fair he did say that he doesn't deserve happiness