Sneaking Food Into The Movie Theater

Do you do it?

>defense
Americans

>ziplock bags
what? are pockets not good enough anymore?

>stage a conversation just so that you can post it on reddit

Never understood the appeal of that.

why does the dump cunt replying to her think all theaters are full?

Nope.
I sneak beer or bottles of wine into the cinema though.
I say "sneak"... I have it in my bag that never gets checked. As an Englishman, I've never once been bag checked going into the cinema. Never. Not once.

>he said whilst greentexting

Those don't look double bagged to me.

Where can I find a girl like this?

You can literally see her holding two bags you cockmonger

>wow better go on the defencive XDD

Why's she breaking her balls about it? Fuck you REEEEEEEEEEE

learn what double bagging is before replying to me, faggot

why not just eat before a movie

>spa
>are you trying to say spaghetti?

>cheap
>jew

>none of the newfags in this thread have even heard of the "dropped spaghetti" meme

We have, but unlike you, we have grown up.

This guy has though

I like to tuck a pint of rum/whiskey into my waistband along with a bottle of coke then I get a cup of ice and just mix jack and coke the whole time.

>not using a thermos

I sneak in shelled pistachios, eat them and throw them on the floor during the movie

I throw them just far enough so when the employees come to see who's making all the noise during the movie, they're not 100% sure it's me doing it, but they highly suspect it

My dad used to do this when we would see movies, I go on the day he passed to our old theater and do it in remembrance of him

Double means two, she is holding two, you cuntdazzler

Only food I've ever snuck into a theater was some cheap candy from Walgreen's and mini liquor bottles.

Yes.

Wintertime is the best, or if go with my gf. That way I can stuff whatever I want into her bag if you know what I mean

>not using empty Deer Park bottles

I like to pick the stuffing out of the seats

some times I like to pore my drink on them on the way out

I usually take a huge dumb into the cupholders if not enough people are in the cinema. If there are I do my business in a popcorn bucket and throw it after the screening through the threatre

>sneaking FOOD into the theater
in what kind of dystopian dictatorship do you people live?

I just fill my pockets with salt water taffy

I don't even sneak food in, but to be fair, theatre concession food is jacked way the fuck up because that's the main way theatres make their money

I like to sneak in a whole rotisserie chicken to the cinema. It's great because I can just stuff the bones down between the seats.

that's cute user

simply devlish

Hope you're paying with cash and not credit. If you pay with credit in my theater and no one else is in the theater when youre doing gross shit like this I Call the police and file a report on people like this. It's only ever happened twice in my 10 years but it happens, we press charges, and you pay for a whole new ROW of seats, not just one.

>If you pay with credit in my theater and no one else is in the theater when youre doing gross shit like this I Call the police and file a report on people like this
P I CK
I
T
U P

Only a bottle of sparkling water and some candy. Is sneaking actual damn food some kind of American tradition?
Who wants to eat in a theatre anyway, it's dark, no table in front of you, mate next to you wonders wtf are you doing etc..

COULD YOU JUST PLEASE STOP EATING FOR TWO HOURS

In Finland they never check, because nobody brings fucking food in. They would be the laughing stock of the village for life for doing that.

HOW QUIRKY!

Why do you need to eat something while watching a movie?

LIKE JL HAHAHHAAHAHHAHA

Eating while watching a movie is comfy

who the fuck do you think you are? and just use we've, you annoying fuck.

I can't go more than two hours without filling one of my fuckholes full of carbs

kys

Hey man eat whatever you want but if you're making noise during a movie you should kill yourself asap.

no
I just bring a water bottle
why do Amerifats NEED to consume smelly food during the ~2 hours in the theatre?

Bitch looks like Jerry Seinfeld

Sometimes.
There is only one movie theater in my town and I don't want to get banned from there, so I have to be careful

I'm already paying too much to see a movie. Better believe I'm gonna be stuffing my face and making the best of it.

I would unironically do this if I could get away with the smell

Eating while watching a movie is comfy

What did he mean by this

Ok so were the fuck did this meme come from? One day they started shitting up Dragon Ball threads. Well shitting them up more then gt fags have already.

I don't go to theaters because the last one I went to some asshole with orange hair shot it up and I got hit with a stray bullet and discharged from the military

Oh dude you got called out for being a newfag and you respond with a newfag hand wave, what next some, reddit handwave argument mem bullshit.

you are literally so mad that you adding extra commas and forgetting letters lol

Oh dude so roasted.

Here is some gold.

totally upvote.

>reddit spacing

My local cinema doesn't give a shit as long as it's not hot food

Dude I knew it would trigger you newfags. It was comment courtesy to space stuff like this so you didn't read a dense paragraph of bullshit and it was easier to green text or meme arrows as you newfags call it now. I mean you can see screen grabs pre-gaia swarm that have that exact spacing.

But it triggers you newfags so much.

Does it?

Are you frothing at the mouth right now since you have no fucking argument and you have to rage at something?

Poor little newfag.

I sneak in booze all the time. How am I expected to watch this drivel while sober?

>being this assblasted over the internet

>projecting this hard

If the smell starts to irritate me, I'll narc on a motherfucker in the theater.

>reddit spacing

niggers have been doing this for ages

I usually sneak in a small bottle of coke and a bag of m&ms

>who
We'll never know

Aw dude its nice to see how much I'm getting under your skin, I was trying to educate you. You newfags suck at this so i thought Id show you how wrong you are.

Oh give me one more handwave meme, I need one more good laugh before I go to work, my lunch is almost over.

Its almost like you didn't read the post, lol. Stay salty as fuck.

who is this girl I want to see her naked

Wanna know how I know you're ready to smash your keyboard out of anger? Because you typed all of that shit.

I don't need to sneak anything. In the VIP lounge I order crab legs

haha you're so fucking stupid

ive lost count of how many times ive brought some of my fermented piss bottles to the theater. if the movie is bad i soak the seats near me

Gross. Wouldn't it be cold by the time the movie starts?

No, double bagging is when you put aziplock bag in another ziplock you moron

No one cares. It's not a big deal. Both that you're english and that you bring a bottle to the theater

Because usually i'm stoned and have the munchies, you think I'm gonna sit through capeshit sober?

>this post

the jews really did lose their business to the chinese

dont lie. james holmes was drugged up locked in his car behind the theater. 2 mossad agents shot up the theater

>go see Wonder Woman with friends
>it's a brand new theater and they built the condiment store like a gift shop where you're forced to walk through it to get to the screens
>friends are buying some feed
>register behind us is empty
>3 girls walk through it
>guy behind the register picks up his walkie-talkie
>tells the stub ripper that some people just walked by that didn't buy anything and that their bags should be checked
They're evolving

>this fucking mad

>being a grown man that watches cartoons made for and of little girls

embarrassing

>being a grown woman that watches cartoons made for and of little girls

FTFY, sweetie

Did you just assume my gender

stop avatarfagging

>claims to not be a redditor
>hates anime
really activates my almonds

can you be honest and tell me what is the appeal in watching that stuff? has your brain not developed properly into adulthood?

>going to the movie theater

You're talking to two different anons, buddy and im definitely not avatar fagging

Idk man, I stopped caring what people think a long time ago

Sometimes I ask if it's cool if I bring a can of coke in. Most employees are nice and let me. I guess it depends on the type of showplace

t. watches capeshit and star wars

Huh, so this what happens when a redditor stumbles on here.

not me faggot

just tell me what you enjoy about watching animes about little girls

it's easy to tell who is a "newfag" because they virtue signal the hardest to try their hardest to fit in. or they just use the word newfag in the first place

once you are here for a few more years you will realise that time spent here is not an accolade or something to be bragged

so you don't watch grown men dress into badly designed costumes and pretend to have superpowers?

THIS
B
H

imagine what this poster looks like

no im not into superhero flicks

why are you into little girl animes? and why do you think its more socially acceptable than watching blockbuster movies? protip: it isnt, you are still seen as a mentally stunted weeb

>passive aggressive post replying to no one because he keeps getting btfo
>calls everyone who disagrees with him a newfag
>reddit spaces
>says being a newfag isn't a bad thing anyway