What is Starfire still doing on the Teen Titans? She is pretty adult last I checked

What is Starfire still doing on the Teen Titans? She is pretty adult last I checked.

Team Mom

Dicks got one of his babes watching his little brother

Because DC wants to appeal to people who liked the show.

She has nowhere else to go.

Probably there as the token adult supervisor. But also so the rooster resembles the cartoon one.

See, they even have the token black guy.

Let's see if they go BBxRaven like the cartoon shippers or DamianXRaven like the recent movie.

Because DC is going to keep reusing the Perez run on Teen Titans over and over until the heat death of the universe. However they want to keep dick aged and keep Starfire as a potential love interest, so they had to fiddle with the ages.

*Wolfman and Perez run

And it works. The New 52 team looked like shit. With psychic brick boy, Spidergirl and OHSHITI'MONFIRElass

so she can cyber with dick

it's probably more the cartoon that the wolfman run. you have a robin, raven, starfire, and beastboy. cyborg will never be a teen again. starfire stays aged up, because she's fanservice, And because she was the team mom in geoff johns's teen titans as well.

/ss/

Because she wasnt an OG Titans Five

>cyborg will never be a teen again.
It's a shame, pizzaboy cyborg in the last movie was the best thing cyborg has done in years, he was perfect, he is so terrible with the league, and yet, 2 minutes with the titans and you can't stop but love the guy.

How will you feel if New 52 Flash and Beast Boy behaved like TTG Cyborg and Beast Boy?

I would still continue to despise Blackly Kid Flash for being a dumb relic of an attempt to replace loved characters with gratuitous diversity rather than create new ones.

How do you feel about Hal Jordan coming back as main GL

I hope this results in a better Blackfire.

I am happy with that. I don't mind that earth has even more lanterns now... I just don't care enough to buy their book. I will stick with Jordan and the Corps.

Why is black Wally still around?

Babysitting Damian because he can't be trusted with the team.

Because

Cause getting rid of him would look racist and certain people would never drop it.

Because they can't get rid of him outright, and now he has a chance to become his own character.

Because hes a new character and is gets a chance to shine as his own.

>Reinventing Raven again
Writers really don't know what to do with her, do they?

All the Titans have been reinvented a dozen times. But this time it is pretty obvious they are taking inspiration from the cartoon so the result may be nice.

God damnit, did they de-age Raven and Beast Boy again?
Will those two ever be allowed to get past puberty?

For a while Beast Boy was the token adult supervising Teen Titans. And I think Raven was an adult in Nu52 too.

But there just isn't a role for them ouside TeenTitans.

They should have done this 10 years ago. Better late than never, I suppose.

There was an attempt to make Raven like the one in the cartoon...
But the "In her own emo adventure!" meme killed interest, fast.