So who are going to join Barton's Team?

So who are going to join Barton's Team?

We know so far that they're non powered heroes (so either they're depowered or relly on special gimmicks), and we know that certain heroes are going to be somewhere else. Clint is going to be a 'problematic' person for half the well known superhero community after the Banner incident (unless they somehow undo the whole mess magically in the last issue of CWII). There is, too, the thing that I kind of remember reading somewhere that they're going to go to other cities and places, so not settled in NY only. And I don't see random heroes with no relation joining Clint for street level adventures: they have to, at least, known him from before.

I can think of Scott Lang and, maybe? Echo, but that's all. And I don't see the group being more than 5 or 6 members.

Your thoughts?

he's hot
post more clint

Why isn't called Mutant lives matter?

Op here, I'm on my phone, unfortunately. But I second the request.

Also, intetested in discuss stuff.

Because is not about mutans, and Marvel doesn't care, or so says internet. I'm reading New and Uncanny Avengers and there're mutans there, plenty.

Gotta be black if you want to use ____ Lives Matter other it's just a meme that hurts their feelings.

that's why I'm here

Why isn't it called Purple Arrow?

I would love it if Patriot showed up

Isn't David Walker black though?

>Marvel NOW!
What about ANAD?
Didn't we get a NOW! already some years ago?

It's Marvel Now! again

ANAD branding is over and most of the books are relaunching/cancelled

>Clint is going to be a 'problematic' person for half the well known superhero community after the Banner incident

What problem?
Found innocent by a jury of his peers.

Can't dent the Clint

Patriot has super soldier serum powers

He actually wants to go to prison but they won't arrest him.

Is the new civil war any good?

>ANAD branding is over and most of the books are relaunching/cancelled
Are you fuckin' kidding me? It lasted less than ONE fuckin' year!?! Holy fucking shit. This is ridicolous.

I'm with you in sentiment but I have totally given up on ever seeing him again. They've had a dozen opportunities to use him or have him pop up, and haven't once.

No.

FUCK NO. The argument isn't even interesting.

There will be drama because you killed muh friend. And noone is siding with Carol.

I know, I just wanted to post that page. It's the best thing/ only good thing to come out of CW II. I laughed for a solid 2 minutes looking at it.

Funny, but true. And the reason why I wasn't all hat happy that he was found non guilty.

It's awful, with plenty of foced drrama, non sense lack of comunication and plenty of time jumps.

No, he HAD MGH powers.
Then he quit because the ghost of Nancy Reagan reminded him Winners Don't Use Drugs.

It lasted almost exactly a year when all is said and done, October 2015 to September 2014.
Just like Marvel Now! (2013), All-New Marvel Now! (2014), and Avengers Now!/Secret Wars (2015)

Wishlist:
Chase Stein
Shang Chi
Patriot
U.S.Agent
Dakota North

do the artists sexualize him on purpose? it's the only reason I can come up with for him to be so lewd in every appearance he has

>Occupy Avengers.
I had to google this to find out it wasn't a fucking joke.

I-I'm done marvel...

Because to Marvel they don't.

He got a blood transfusion from his grandfather which gave him the super soldier serum.

He's got peak human abilities, same as Cap. Of course that variant of the serum combined with years of imprisonment kind of destroyed his grandfather's mind so that might not end well for him

>Law enforcer acquitted of questionably-justified murder (especially in light of CW2 #4's revelations)
>Supported by the tech-savvy OWS/BLM public

And people think Angela in the Marvel Universe makes no fucking sense

Is Echo alive again? Last I remember was that Count Nefaria killed her.

No one gives a fuck about mutants in the marvel universe, even the celestials barely give a shit or else they would've wiped out the kree and skrull who euthanize any mutants as soon as they're born.

I think we're gonna get a suit-less Tony Stark on the team.

Mockingbird too maybe?

I'll put money on Misty Knight as well.

Tony's retiring, he's going off to get to know his new mommy.

>Supported by the tech-savvy OWS/BLM public
We don't know that at all. In fact, considering Walker's comments, I'll bet a lot of people hate him and this team is a 'for the people' thing where he can reconnect with the less crazy side of the MU. Like Superman: Grounded except presumably not awful.

And the loop is closed.

Frank.

Misty's already in Captain Falcon

And she'll be in Black Panther for the new Crew

Does it matter is she dead or not when we have quality moments like pic related.

>Occupy

Did this get delayed from 2011 or something?

>Taking back justice
From who? I don't think the man that murdered Banner should be the one talking about justice or sticking it to the man.

>Dakota North

That's a deep cut.

She's finally coming back to life in next week's Daredevil Annual.
She'd also been shown alive in the future in Daredevil: End of Days, but despite Bendis' claims, everyone knows future books are never actually canon.

From the perspective of your average joe, Banner was a rich white man who'd gotten away with countless crimes (remember that time he took over NYC? And destroyed Las Vegas?) because of his connections to the establishment. Everyone was afraid of the Hulk and pissed that he got to be in the Avengers with a free pass. That plus the fact that Banner actually asked Clint to do it.
It makes sense to me.

I'm a huge Iron Fist fan and fuck Walker he sucks

He's still better than Kaare Andrews

you do have a solid point there.
Why can't Danny have good writers?
Why can't Clint?

WE ARE ALL AVENGERS

She is again, without any given explanation, apparently. In DDannual, I think.

No way Bobbie is going to join him. She's too much into spy and strong female who doesn't need men shit now. I wish, but I don't see it.

I can see it work, but it needs a really good hand with the narrative and at least some sort of direction, purpose and constructive writing with making Clint being another victim of the CWII crazyness. Which he is, to some extense, same as soldiers are in a war. It doesn't clean him whole, but it can work.

I want to see Sam try and join this just because he thinks it'll give him friends and he finds out whatever cause they're backing is kinda meaningless and no one gives him any respect and he gets sad and leaves it and maybe if he gets really lucky he'll get to save Kate out of a falling building and inadvertently touch her booty while saving her

I'm liking it do far. Just comedic stories. I'm curious how he's going to play Danny now that he will write him serious.

Could be better, but at least is not Andrews.