Sup Forums‘s thoughts on China’s colonial project in Africa?

Sup Forums‘s thoughts on China’s colonial project in Africa?

Other urls found in this thread:

fablesofaesop.com/the-wolf-and-the-lamb.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_colonial_empire
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hooray for colonialism as long as it's not by wh*tes

Fake News

Westerners can't just standby and let this happen. The African nations will be ruthlessly exploited if China is allowed to have its way there

who the fuck cares about Africa lol

China, and what motivates the eternal chink? Money. So there must be something there that makes money.

>all those minerals and petrol reserves
Yeah, who cares

>petrol
Not in Africa, it's in the ocean
>minerals
muh diamonds

I'm a chink and I don't care about Africa lol

The Netherlands is actually one of the biggest investors in Africa.
And Shell is often accused of funding the Nigerian military and having a private army of mercenaries lol.

But the natives often cause a lot of damage to our installations so they can steal cheap oil, so protection is necessary.

I just wish it was Europe that secured access to African resources, but of course as soon as we do ANYTHING, regardless of how much mutual benefit it has to Africans we're branded as the evil colonialists. Now China gets freedom of action and everyone's just looking away no matter what they do.

>but of course as soon as we do ANYTHING, regardless of how much mutual benefit it has to Africans we're branded as the evil colonialists
not anymore

Every chinaman in africa is a chinaman not in nz

Secret base for developing language parasites

We actually invest 3 times as much as China.

>yfw all african intercontinental optical fibers go straight to a server in France
>yfw the main hub for cyberintelligence in France is located in front of that server

>we looted their continents recourses meddle in their politics, forced them to fight our wars and enabled corruption. Why are they sceptical of us?

Tell me why

>Wtf? Why do the people that we have historically oppressed, mutilated, humiliated, castrated while justifying it all through religion and racism hate us?

Are you guys really this tone deaf to the irony of your statement?

fablesofaesop.com/the-wolf-and-the-lamb.html

Europeans will do whatever it takes to trample over people for resources.

i don't think germans were very involved with nigger oppression, it's a forced meme.
the portuguese did a lot worse to niggers and especially to them, but literally NOBODY blame them for it.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_colonial_empire

>we

it was pretty late on history and pretty small.
you can't compare what germans did with portugueses, french, anglos or even arabs.

All powerful nations spy so it's hardly surprising.

I’m not saying they are the same, I’m saying it happened and OP is a bit tone deaf when he says he, as a continent or a country, dindu nuffin to Africa to earn their distrust.

What do you mean "can't stand by", this has nothing to do with the west.
If Africa doesn't want them there they can just say no like big boys and girls, they don't need us to hold their hand, and even if they did it has nothing to do with us

Euros truly are the REAL jews.

fucking europoids, no wonder us new worlders are in charge now.

>Africans want something in exchange for Chinese money or infrastructure development
>This is colonization

>will be
they've been doing it for a while

>Africans want something in exchange for a scam
ftfy

well the chinese as opposed to the europeans arent raping and pillaging and enslaving the populace instead they are building infrastructure while taking away their natural resources