/who/ - Doctor Who General

WE'RE GETTING A NEW FUCKING DOCTOR!!!!!

HYPE!HYPE!HYPE!HYPE!HYPE!HYPE!HYPE!HYPE!HYPE!HYPE!HYPE!HYPE!HYPE!HYPE!HYPE!HYPE!HYPE!HYPE!HYPE!HYPE!HYPE!HYPE!HYPE!HYPE!HYPE!HYPE!HYPE!HYPE!HYPE!HYPE!HYPE!HYPE!HYPE!HYPE!HYPE!

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13434305
youtube.com/watch?v=h-OTYT02W7E
youtube.com/watch?v=QwMg-bnRC3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The only positive thing about Marshall will be seeing Tumblr rage about yet another cis white male Doctor.

R.I.P.

Where do I meet him? Will /who/ be there?

My dad said he'd maybe be okay with a female Doctor

Who's ready for the best doctor that will also satisfy those screaming progressives?

The Capaldie run seems quite short, I was still warming up to him

Forever in our hearts

>We're

I'm not gay. This doesn't involve me.

I cross the void beyond the mind
The empty space that circles time
I see where others stumble blind
To seek a truth they never find
Eternal wisdom is my guide
I am the Doctor
Through cosmic waste the TARDIS flies
To taste the secret source of life
A presence science can't deny exists
Within, outside, behind
The latitude of human minds
I am the Doctor
My voyage dissects the course of time
"Who knows?" you say - but are you right?
Who searches deep to find the light
That glows so darkly in the night
Toward that point I guide my flight
As fingers move to end mankind
Metallic teeth begin to grind
With sword of truth I turn to fight
The satanic powers of the night
Is your faith before your mind?
Know me - I am the Doctor

Last thread

Can Noel Fielding be a companion?

If they want a black Doctor they should do Richard Ayoade 100%

Face it /who/, he's the only one who could save the ratings.

Kris Marshall is too white, too old and too "my dad likes him" to affect the series ratings in anyway

Luke Treadaway apparently

>Chinball will be GOAT in series 11 and it'll be hailed as the next Golden Age
>then he hits his first bump in series 12 and fans will say he's shit and will campaign to bring Moffat back
It's like poetry

New doctor

Yes you are and yes it does.

Only if Sue Perkins and Stephen Fry can tag along!

Who's it going to be?

strawpoll.me/13434305
strawpoll.me/13434305
strawpoll.me/13434305

yfw a slow instrumental version of "Don't Stop Me Now" starts to play when 12 regenerates?

>Doctor is a child
>companions have to do most of the work

Do it, Beeb.

I honestly love Ayoade but he's too undoctory, he'd work as a one-off companion.

SACHA
A
C
H
A

This, like when Simon Pegg was in Doctor Who.

Eva
v
a

That would require money, imagination, and talent. Moffat has no access to any of that.

Don't stop me now

I forgot about that

Asian Doctor when

They already managed to get the license to Don't Stop Me Now. It was in Mummy on the Orient Express.

Moff literally did a very similar idea with the slow instrumental arragenemnt of the Long Song for 11's regeneration

It's better that way.

I wonder how he feels about it.

That's the right question.

So are you ready to have your first fap over the Doctor? (unless you're a fag)

>tfw there wasn't a scene showing people horrifically (but willingly) being converted into Cybermen while Queen's "I Want To Break Free" played

God she's fucking hot

ALL THAT GREEN SCENERY IRISH DOCTOR CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!!

BELFAST KRIS MARSHALL KINO INCOMING!!!

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=h-OTYT02W7E

I want either that or Breaking the Wall.

Don't even joke about shit like that.

There IS a precedence for this...

P a u l
a
u
l

I think he enjoyed it
youtube.com/watch?v=QwMg-bnRC3s

Too much airbrushing for someone so naturally beautiful.

So this is tennis right? I'll probably stream it and watch because I remember how exciting it was to watch 12 get revealed on that special show they did way back.

KRIS KRIS KRIS KRIS KRIS KRIS KRIS!!!!

won't fap to trans

so what time should I be ready for it here in Burgerland, like, noon?

IF DIGITS IT'S NATALIE DORMER

99% chance of it being A Good Man blending into Breaking the Wall, IMO. Which would be lovely. But I really would think it'd be even better to be Don't Stop Me Now.

Don't Stop Me Now only makes me think of that scene from Shaun of the Dead

Wait, so it's gonna be like that shit Bill footie trailer, it's not even gonna be it's own show like the Matt Smith Confidential special or the Live show with Capaldi? Well that fucking sucks ass, this isn't a good sign to take a step down. I thought Chibbers' Who is all about taking the world by the balls.

>making a point of announcing it after the MEN's tennis finals

This pretty much confirms it's going to be a woman, fuck this.

Shota Doctor would be impossible because of the harsh filming schedule getting in the way of actually schooling the kid. And it would be a bitch for all those Big Finish audios he would do in the future.

can't wait

>Day of the Doctor hints that the doctor can and will regenerate into a familiar face during his life
I'd pick the show back up if they bring back McGann.

Looks fun.

Now I want to rewatch Spaced.

Reminder it will be Kris Marshall playing an Irish Doctor with a Japanese companion according to BBC anons.

I think it's telling that you have to make up reasons not to fap to her

GET FUCKED
S T R A W B E R R Y

>after the Wimbledon's men final
Federer confirmed for winning his 19th, then retiring from the sport and announcing he'll be the next Doctor.

I WILL NEVER REGENERATE INTO THE MARSHALL!

Yeah and those same anons claimed Neil Gaiman secretly wrote a Corsair episode and the last 4 episodes would be about the Great Vampires of all fucking things, after one of the few things Chibnall has been clear on is making the show more accessible.

I wouldn't mind Kris if we got qt japanese companion

Chris/Kris GOLDEN AGE

>the harsh filming schedule getting in the way of actually schooling the kid

How did everyone in The Sarah Jane Adventures (except for that one girl) manage?

>Japanese companion
This might actually make the next series slightly interesting.

Post death in Paradise videos for the hype!!! it will be Kris /who/ was right and all the female lovers and nigger lovers will be BTFO.

>Titan Comics
>tfw Briggs will make an audio with Macqueen regenerating into Jacobi and overwrite this cancer

They only did 10 to 12 half-hour episodes a year though. Only half as much as the Doctor Who actors do.

Anri Okita would get the dick so bad.

>female lovers
What, straight men?

She can't be fucked to show up as Moriarty on Elementary. She's not The Doctor.

Thank you for reminding me of the existence of St. Trinian's

I didn't think of that.

Best Doctor

Actually Irish/Asian companion is certainly realistic desu. Those creature leaks aside. It's about time we got a Northern Irish accent Doctor. Or maybe Welsh. Something new but familiar.

That's not actually confirmed but regardless, what it would actually mean is that they aren't taking the show's popularity for granted. They can't count on people actually wanting to watch a long love-in with a load of guest speakers and an interview any more.

lads im getting scared, please tell me kris marshall is just a meme

Fuck off. I wanted Capaldman for one more series, at least. BBC and their 'let's get a cute young Doctor again' will back fire.

Why, does Briggs thinks the only one who can produce 100% canon cancer?

Everyone was adults except Luke, Maria and Sky's actor

Please no more English Doctors we've had too many, I would like to see Welsh, Irish or Isle of Man.

Rik Mayall will never be in Doctor Who ;_;

>but she say she didn't want it anymore
I STILL HAVE HOPE

>tfw too intelligent to not be Golden Age

have some fucking respect man her son died

Truth.

*he's

Irish Doctor, Japanese companion would be a great new direction for the show, but come on, there's no way Gaiman (who's been busy as fuck) wrote a Corsair episode, and there is literally a 0% chance Chibnall is doing a +3 episode arc on the Great fucking Vampires, those anons were clearly just trolling.

13 LEAKED! 13 LEAKED! 13 LEAKED!

>How did everyone in The Sarah Jane Adventures (except for that one girl) manage?
Luke was the youngest one and he had to leave for a bit cause of school

We all know the Thirteenth Doctor will shit. The real question is who will be the Fourteenth Doctor?

SO FOOKIN LEGIT

I love Nardole so, so much.

then it's a no go.

Google says the mens final is at 6:00 AM so that means the new Doctor will be announced at 10:00 PM PST