Swear fealty and bend the knee to Donald Trump

Donald Trump is one true president of United States, too much have we bent the knee to the Queen Hillary Clinton, my friends, Donald Trump should win the presidency for all cost! If we want to change the world it is the time to do so and Make America Great Again in the name of Donald Trump the first of his name, President of the people of the United States, Lord of Fifty States and Protector of the Realm, I swear fealty on him and his descendants to come.

wtf I hate Hillary now

Lmao Trumps gonna lose to Hillary fuck off Trumpshill eat pile of dog shit

Kek motherfucking Bernie will smite him out of existense, eat shit Trumpfag

C-C-COMBOBREAKER!

Literally Stannis was the unluckiest guy which he
>loses a battle which he could have won easily
>got reduced from a power player to a shit player in an instant
>wants to protect the border from wildlings and slaughter them
>burns his own daughter
>a fucking fanatic and racist
>loses to a psycho and gets killed by a transwimmin knight

Yeah Trumps gonna lose in November

Holy shit the similarity is uncanny. I NOW SHILLFORHILLARY NOW

I swear fealty to One True President Trump

>0.02 cents have been deposited into your account. Thank you for CorrectingTheRecordâ„¢

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He's a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

Haha what a fucking loser better get him stabbed in the heart or lose his head, put it on spikes

Looks like nobodys giving a shit to President Trump, all drumpfkins are total loser for abandoning their so called one true king

Trump's mother is a dumb whore with a fat arse

Looks like Hillary shills win again. TRUMP BTFO!

Trumpfags, you aren't swearing fealty to him, that's nice. I guess nobody likes him now, even polls are showing bad numbers about him, Trumps gonna fail badly

wtf why are there so many banana americans in here?

>this thread

Trump should eat shit. Nobody better than Hillary. You guys on Sup Forums should vote for her, fucking assholes.

Lel I agree Trump is a fucking racist. Thank God my fellow comrades dislike him, downvote him guys TuckFrump XD

Trump is a fucking asshole, maybe he should try losing once in a while

Thank you the majority voice speaks dissatisfaction with Trump's rule, a proof that the smallfolk hate Trump's rule, better fuck off Trump

Trump is a fucking loser, loser I tell you, why did Sup Forums scream for this guy anyway he's a fucking joke Hahaha IMMA laughing my ass

I don't get it. This guy used to be my favourite candidate but when I hear all his lies and how he is truly being racist, can't stand. Hillary is the only one true candidate for presidency

Long live the God Emperor.

>the amount of samefagging in this thread
Aren't you getting enough shekels for your shitposting, goy?
Saged

>replies to self