"The Wachowskis asked for over $80 million to make The Matrix. They only got $10 million...

>"The Wachowskis asked for over $80 million to make The Matrix. They only got $10 million, so they just spent it all on just the opening scene. When they showed the scene to Warner, they got the original budget approved."

the balls on these guys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hWnAqFyaQ5s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Heh, trans joke.

Seriously though, good for them for pulling the wool over the execs like that.

The uglier dude was also the more passable one...hmmm

no one has bigger dicks in Hollywood than these two brothers

Read this as:
>When they showed the scene to Weimar

wich one

These two still blow my mind

the jews in hollywood warped their minds

I still believe that Speed Racer was the last straw that sent them over the edge.

Lose 10 mil, or go all in.

No it was a dominatrix who got them into this, at least one of the brothers. It was a fetish thing

What is their last good movie?

More than likely they were abused as kids. No way two brothers both end up with mental complexes like this by chance. It's not new either. Originally one of the characters in the Matrix (Mouse I think?) was supposed to be a female in the Matrix and male in the real world but execs wouldn't let them.

Now this kind of shit is mandatory.
Funny how things change fast.

In all seriousness they were pretty based back in the day, shame they lost their edge and their minds.
Will we ever see anything like The Matrix again?

It was Switch, hence the name Switch.

Bravo!

Switch, she was supposed to change sexes in and out the matrix.

>They only got $10 million, so they just spent it all on >JUST transitioning surgery

what did they mean by this?

What does it feel like to have sex with a post-op t-girl?

But why? Did the Machines just do it as a joke or what?

No, you look how you want to look in the program. Instead of an overweight balding dude in my 40s, I'd look like my high school graduation photo.

I would too, but I didn't realize "residual self-image" was that malleable.

You look like whatever you feel you look like in The Matrix.

Cloud Atlas was KINO

youtube.com/watch?v=hWnAqFyaQ5s

How the fuck would you spend an entire $10 million on a scene of just a woman running away from a group of men?

he doesnt realize that women dont like twig boys

Its a meta dimensional dissertation on the poignancy and hardship of the average Kurdish goat breeder

In 2010s and beyond Hollywood?

Nope.

Watch The Matrix, remember that it was a big budget studio movie (and an R, no less!), and proceed weep at just how much we've lost since then.

$500K to film the scene, $9.5M for all the right people to misappropriate and pocket with Jewish tax write-off chicanery.

Salty sand and coins. You get used to it.

I didn't think women being born in mens bodies was so common that two brothers would have the same condition, especially not two brothers so famous.

Or is it a case of the second brother being inspired by the first? Or had they just gotten bored with the depraved sex hollywood money could buy them, needing to do a total paradigm shift and remove their cocks and ball-bags?

us humans sure are a strange race

That opening scene cost $10 million? Gets the noggin joggin.

Daily reminder

It's a really strange case. Like how do you interpret this, it's just a coincidence that two very close brothers are both trans women? unlikely. But the alternative is that there's a mental illness or some sort of natural component that makes them predisposed to this, both of which are extremely controversial.

So what happened to the second brother?

That there is always a bigger fish waiting to eat you!

so then how come old people exist in the matrix?
or deformed people?
or ugly people?
or maimed people with no hands or legs?
war vets?
People in wheelchairs?

None of this makes any sense.

because they aren't awake from the matrix yet, moron. they're depicted as how they exist physically in the real world.

What did they mean by this?

what's your excuse?

Why the fuck would you want to?

Cloud Atlas was absolutely on form.

I know nothing of this movie. Was it actually good and just underhyped?

He lost a bet.

The kung fu wire equipment and the people to operate it I guess? Being really obsessive about lighting and prop quality and tons of other shit too maybe.

those balls are long gone

>no officer your men are already dead
Probably not bro

AGP really did a number on them.

the cgi from her jumping between buildings

>Speed Racer came in
>Box office bomb
>Larry became a trannie
>Jupiter Ascending came in
>Box office bomb
>Andy became a trannie

what did they mean by this?

predictive programming

>guys

The movie feels like it was written by a ten year old girl hooked on drugs. Cardboard characters are so undeveloped that they should have stayed in authors womb for few more months/years. Bad acting and "I don't care about what is going on" attitude from the actors brings final nail to this movie coffin. There is nothing substantial in this movie, nothing that can teach us something new about ourselves or the world around us, which is quite odd for the science fiction movie. True the cinematography of the movie is first class, but it only saddens me that it is used on such bad material. In the end don't get fooled by this movie. Its only purpose is to take your money with bright lights and a false promise, but it will leave you with a mouth full of ash, wondering why you wasted your time.

If people look in the matrix how they want to look how come the entire crew wasn't sparkledogs or homestuck OCs

>they want to look
Not how they want to look, how they feel they look. It's a projection of their self.

Matrxix is unironically a masterpiece of filmmaking. It ages like fine wine.

matrix 1

This.

I still really like Cloud Atlas.

it was so meh, i can't even remember the plot, i remember catwoman and forest were there and that's it.

what

one hit wonders

their shit movies are still better than all of Sup Forums plebs has ever made

why u no kino?

>No way two brothers both end up with mental complexes like this by chance
Almost as if being a tranny isn't an inherent biological process and more a perversion of ones mental faculties

the only thing i remember from that movie is that tom hanks and halle berry were there.
off by one fag

see

baldy just wanted to be a woman, backwards hat is a bit too attention whore

Why would you want to get used to that?

Im so glad we have these psychologists on here.

What you said more so proves a biological difference rather than a perverse one. Are you retarded?

Larry had been crossdressing in public since at least Reloaded, Andy is probably the one who saw how much attention his sister is now getting and is suddenly now trans too

Dark City is such a cool idea with such a fucking shit execution

laughed

state of the art effects for 98 -99

This was quite interesting. Thank you,user.

Can someone redpill me on speedracer?
I saw it when it came out and thought it was shit.
I've got a kid now so I'm wondering if it's worth another go.

dark city is one one of favourite movies actually, yess?

Kek (笑´・艸・) It's the Kurosawa level of epic, user. A dude lied to Toho in order to get additional budgets & the time to finish "Seven Samurai" later in its production.

>men can't have nice fee-

They are da babes "NOW" !!! (笑´・艸・)

They probably did a lot of acid to get in the right mindset. Long term effects, and all that.

>Will we ever see anything like The Matrix again?
Sure. We'll probably get another even more longer even more high definition version on ultra-super download-directly-to-your-brain gray-ray video in ten years or so. With behind the scenes extras!

>It was Switch, hence the name Switch.
Ah, that's a funfact. Is it actually true?

>I didn't think women being born in mens bodies was so common that two brothers would have the same condition, especially not two brothers so famous.
By pure random chance? No, super unlikely. There's a causal link. Whether it's nature or nurture is anyone's guess.

Thanks for the timely warning, I definitely won't go see it in the theater when it opens this weekend.

those feet are disgusting desu
manly toes are gross

>Dark City is such a cool idea with such a fucking shit execution
It's not all bad, I actually like the aesthetic, but some things are just... whew. What the heck kinda voice do you think was Kiefer TRYING to do, in theory?

it's a meme to like it now

Wouldn't it be less likely if only one of them were trans? There have been studies before about how two twins separated at birth both turned out to be serial killers or something like that. Twins tend to share traits with one another.

I'm
Shit nvm, they're not twins. I'm retarded. But my point still stands that because they're both blood-related, it's probable that both inherited whatever it is that causes transexual tendencies.

I don't understand why all of their other films are nowhere near as good as matrix though.

V for vendetta and speed racer are both kinos in their respective genres

>how they exist in the real world
>maimed vets

If your avatar in the Matrix gets their limbs torn off by a grenade or through an accident while you're still connected to their battery farms, do the machines actually remove those limbs!?

The resistance members rescuing a vegetable like Stephen Hawking, only to show him that his body is in fact perfectly alright, that would've been nice to see.

The brothers are blackmailed after indulging their sexual desires with children. They let themselves be willingly recorded. They wanted to continue making the big bucks and indulging their sexual desires so the people who recorded them agreed only if they go transsexual and advertise it whenever possible and if they agreed to be trans and pretend to support the movement , they then would allowed to be able to make movies and indulge their pedophile desires all they want.

>BRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPP

I forgot about v for vendetta, it's certainly their second best and only one to even comes near matrix. I never watched speed racer but, seeing a few ratings, you seem to be in the minority in thinking it's "kino".

wtf i hate jews now

>do the machines actually remove those limbs!?
They don't do shit to your body, anything that happens to you inside the Matrix is just simulated damage.

Eh, it wasn't a great film. It tried doing so much but it achieved only half of that. The visuals were amazing and some of the storylines were good others felt half baked.

As for the trailer though, it's without a doubt the best trailer there is.

Fuck off footfag

Er

That would imply that they only became interested in being transexual after the success of the matrix franchise, but as other anons pointed out in this thread, Switch was originally going to be one sex in the real world and the other in the matrix. That shows that the Wachowskis were interested in trans stuff before they were famous and before their flops. Also, what pedophile would be retarded enough to allow a third party to film them raping children?

They were just given one million.

Ten million .
Dumbledore i gay now also after the fact of the books

>Switch was originally going to be one sex in the real world and the other in the matrix.
Do you have a video of them saying this before The Matrix was released?