Trump says, "We are seriously thinking about" picking John Bolton as Secretary of State

Trump says, "We are seriously thinking about" picking John Bolton as Secretary of State.

I thought Sup Forums told me Trump was totes a pacifist non-interventionist, and Clinton was the one who was a massive hawk.

youtube.com/watch?v=QUOnNC4qELQ

John Bolton is the guy who constantly faps over the thought of bombing Iran, FYI.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x2whmiq?GK_FACEBOOK_OG_HTML5=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>John Bolton as Secretary of State.

Defend this trumpfags

bamp

Not defending shit until he actually picks somebody.

It's good to have a mad dog on the leash that you can threaten to release.

>Not defending shit until he actually picks somebody.

Yes just like Trump won't pick Pence right?

Sup Forums is kicking the can down the road here.

John "Fuck the UN and it can suck my fucking huge ass cock and balls" Bolton?

Seems like a solid. choice. Trump is looking more solid day by day.

What about John "To stop the Iran bomb, bomb Iran" Bolton?

Good - Bolton is one of the most God-tier people that has ever walked the land. His mustache alone is responsible for saving more lives than the entire history of the Red Cross.

Much meme material here, famalam. We should absolutely support this!

Holy shit you fucktard... what's a better way of stopping someone from killing you? Bending over and getting buttfucked like Trudeau?

Bolton is a despicable Neocon shill and Bushie Iraq War cheerleader, but has been on FOX recently saying nice things about Trump. Having a hard time believing it. Awful if true.

Because Israel. No other reason.

>choose a guy whose entire career has been fuck the UN, we'll blow you up as SoS
>people think twice before messing with the U.S.
Bolton is great for the "peace through strength" and " we're going to blow up ISIS" strategy Trump us pursuing.

He also has name recognition.

GRADE A MEME MATERIAL

I thought Trump was praised constantly for not being a "neocon" who wants to fight "Israel's wars"

People here are literally supporting a neocon who wants to bomb and invade Iran for allegedly "having nukes"

I didn't realize Sup Forums was full of neocons.

GRADE A MEME MATERIAL!

>neocon
>someone who loathes the (((international))) (((community)))

Gotta choose one. Who's your better choice SOS, faggot?

I'm going with the guy that gave the middle finger to the entire UN.

All the more reason not to vote for the two bit conman. Bolton is human shit, and all of his policies are some how more terrible than he is as a human being. John Bolton sucks worse than both Michael and Ramsay Bolton combined.

That old fuck is a cunt and a shame to facial hair.

GRADE.A.MEME.MATERIAL

Very nice.

If it was SecDef or NatSecAdv I'd be concerned, but it's not.

>muh middle finger
>muh jewish echos
>we gunna be respected and shiet muddafacka

*shrugs*

all right. Enjoy your war with Iran.

Don't come bitching to me, when gas reaches up to $10 a barrel because Iran closed the Strait of Hormuz

Trump, again, making all the right enemies.

>15 copper has been deposited, etc.

Trump supporters dont have any consistency at all other than swallowing whatever load of shit Trump serves them without question.

LOL nice argument.

What good has the Obama/HilLIARy policy done for us in Iran, you faggot imitation canuck?

Isn't it obvious?

They are literally praising a notorious neocon who wants war with Iran, purely because Trump praised him.

Trump could literally nominate a communist, and everyone here would go "11/10 truly based cucks btfo"

Not go to war in Iran, for starters.

Also, that little deal thingy that was done a year ago.

It's full of (((CTR))) shills who would find Bolton a great pick for Secretary of Jewish Warmongering.

Also I didn't notice Trump said this to Hewitt, who is a notorious Neocon. So it's just Trump blowing smoke.

Crisis averted.

LOL

>CTR shill confirmed

>considering him for SecState

I wasn't aware that the Secretary of State commanded the military. Or tell me, are you still spinning us that old yarn about Trump starting wars over his ego? Typical shill faggotry going on in this thread, make all the most baseless and paranoid accusations about what will happen, avoiding the fact that your candidate is more belligerent and hawkish than ours. Eat shit Hillshills, you will never break through here.

Here ya go boys... Let's start with Uncle Pecos...

dailymotion.com/video/x2whmiq?GK_FACEBOOK_OG_HTML5=1

I'm voting for Johnson, not Clinton.

Nice try though.

You're a cuck.
I hope you realize.

Says the guy who is a fucking leaf.

LOL

>wants to ban guns
>wants fully open borders
>weed man

fucking moron

>Gary Johnson
>wants to ban guns

Are you retarded. Did you receive your mercury vaccines today?

Bolton isn't ideal since he's an interventionist, but he knows his shit better than just about anyone out there so that's a plus. And you gotta love his don't give a fuck attitude.

I used to hate him during the Bush years but recently I've been liking him more.

That and the mustache.

It would be interesting to find out how many of the Trumpettes are actual shills and how many just don't notice the inconsistency in their views.
I always laugh when I see them post Jewish caricatures. Surely they know that Trump adores Israel and Zionists in general... right? I find it hard to believe that they could be well informed about Trump and fail to notice this, which leads me to conclude that these posters know what they're doing and are shills trying to fit in with the "board culture".

Or ~80% of the board are edgy autistic racist teenagers???

Better than war with Russia.