I rove traver here and there

beri interesting

good post

Pakistan zindabad.

I've ben to yua cantri, Sigisoara
I'm goin to yua cantri spring, ma fren pash-kun is gone yestaday, beri sad

Don't worry, he köm bäk soon. I like Japanese tourists. Very based.

I like Jap tourists
I don't like chink tourists

Why he's gone (;_;) i tord him to guide mi when in Pakistan

Aren't 90% of japaniz traverers in Hindustan kinda dirti and cheezy?

>I don't like chink tourists
Dipen, zey arr quite noice when travering by zemserves, za probrem iz that arr of zem traver in a group, so cannot go noisy

Wanna teik sauna in ebinrando az fugg

>cannot go noisy
*cannot herp goin noisy, FUGG

Have you been to (You)SA? Did you like it?

No. I met one in Mahabalipuram. He was travelling without any guide or anything and figuring out the interesting places by himself by reading and asking unlike the hordes of Americans getting scammed by holiday packages.

USA doesn't allow those who've been to "terrorism states" (like Iran, Sudan, Iraq, Syria etc) to enter the cantri wizout visa. It's troublesome af to acquire it and also expensive like herr. Japanese are generally not required to get visa, but since i enjoyed trabering in iran, now i can't enter yua cantri without having rots of troubres. So no.

Watched Easy Rider before. I rike it a rot. Hopefully i can someday traverse Route 66 by bicycle.

Hehehe, i'm nothing short of a tramp like him. "Tramp like us, babi we were born to run~"

considering going to take Darjeeling railway.(just one of my destinations tho) Hav yua been zere befor?

No. I've been to Kolkata many times, though. Speaking of hill stations, I've been to Udhagamandalam twice.

I've been to India about eight times.

TBQH East Asian travelers there are always unfathomably autistic or undoubtedly bro-tier.

I remember I stayed at a hostel in Delhi for a few nights, after moving from my flat. There was a Japanese guy in my dorm who kept turning on the lights at 2am or 3am every night to "study." He also shaved in bed, getting his bead and leg hairs onto the Indian guy in the bunk below him.

One time, the same Indian dude whispered, "user, check this out," and showed me the Japanese guy's bed, which normally had a curtain drawn around it -- it was covered in little shaved hairs and empty and half-full water bottles.

D: sorry about that but I hope you visit soon I'm sure you'll enjoy it :D

>tfw you thankfurry give me a surprisingly beautiful site
Definitely wirr go there merci danke ma fren, the problem is it's not very accessible, but wanna go there af
Ewwwwwww
ああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああ!!!!!!!

Should've been to the New World before Iran (´・_・`)

>Japan
>awake at 2a.m.
Stupid Westerners.

non!

It' not as good as it used to be, too crowded and polluted now. Munnar and Kodagu are still well-maintained (been to both). The town of Udhagamandalam itself isn't great anymore, but the surrounding areas of the Nilgiris district are still very beautiful. I think, although I've never and never will go there, the most beautiful hilly area in the subcontinent is Gilgit-Baltistan. But of course, I don't think it's a good idea for foreigners to go there, plenty of tourists from within Pakistan all the same.

I know it's you, you stupid Kraut.
Aghast you're still doing this, it's been three fucking years.
Ahh well, you'll die eventually.

I added mentioned areas to my must list. FUGGIN THANK YUO raja-kun
I bet you are mistaking me for someone else