What does Sup Forums think of Mila Kunis?

What does Sup Forums think of Mila Kunis?

Kind of a cunt

i want put benis in vagin

They always try to make her the "cool chick just like one of the guys." I hate that shit. Women who try to act like dudes are fucking annoying and broken.

#1 slav transsexual

Used to think she was hot.

i literally do not

Based

thumbs down

getting old

she's not THAT hot

I'd kunis that ass, if you know what I mean.

not a fan of her voice also not as hot as they want us to believe

she was really hot for about a week, then went ugly.. Nature is some crazy shit.

she's beatiful

looks like my ex, makes me want to drink when I see her face

can someone xray the pic?

same

this little lady can not act!

She manged to make it through the pedo ring that is hollywood without fucking up her life, aside from marrying one of the men who raped her as a child

overrated, ugly, no ass, no tits, no hips, odd proportions, dated the home alone guy for way too long, is married to an annoying dweeb now. Her body is forever ruined with 2 kids.

she is jew

Used to be damn fine, now.... I am indifferent to her existence.

it's almost like their both slavic jews

See
And she was really annoying in That 70's Show.

Raped? She initiated the sex with Ashton by using the advice of her parents. Then she countinued jewing until she couldn't Jew no more unless she willingly gave her body to a much more powerful Jew and she declined and now is living off what she was able to make up to that point

she seems like a cool chick
would've been nice to hang out with when I was a teenager

Seems? Looks like her in screen persona and pr team hooked another dope

Eva Green does the sultry "fuck me" eyes better, Mila just looks tired.

I agree brits are ugly, top right isn't jewish, and all I was saying is that kubrick and her were both slavic jews so it's not that weird that they look similar

>I will never be a jew
why even live?

>Seems?
Close to impossible to know how some celebrity really is in person user

In bet you want to smoke a cigar with her while laughing at something raunchy because she is so cool right?

>Aryans
>Only posts ANGLO BLOOD

>that 70s show was almost 20 years ago

Donna > Jackie

hol up

Rookie-fu is a jewess?

Wrong. Donna would be an indoctrinated feminist who would always be working so no sex until she gets indoctrinated by divorce and leaves with only your blue balls.
Jackie would want you to go in balls deep with no rubber and would constantly stay looking pretty while having as many kids as you want

idk what "rookie-fu" is but everyone but olivia thirlby is a jew yea

>not wanting to mind break a feminist

watch dredd

No

But she likes girls

Donna would never be around to mind break her

oh, yeah. I got it just as I read it again.

Some slavic women look exceedingly beautiful, but they all end up like this once you knock them up

LIES

She gives off an aura of pure sex in Forgetting Sarah Marshall and a few other roles. IRL now she looks like a babushka. Also her Jim Beam commercial is just the fucking worst.

Donna is a disgusting arrogant egomaniacal Scientilogist IRL though. In the show she was stuck up. Jackie was like a horny minx

One of those chicks who I'd like to fuck purely because of her face when there's a pound of makeup layered on top of it. She has a shit voice and a fridge body otherwise.

she must be glad make up exist

>Donna was stuck up
>but jackie wasnt

to this day I still don't know if it's pronounced my-la or mee-la and I'm deathly afraid of a situation where I have to say her name out loud in front of others and they all laugh at me for butchering it

Donna was stuck up in a she would damage the world longer term kind of stuck up.
Jackie was she didn't want to be around niggers stuck up

I'm pretty sure it's mee-la

it's may may la

why would someone put kat dennings in that list? that tranny looking piece of titfuck is ugly as shit

Mew-la like the Pokémon mew and then la like the song sound
Con-is con like what she did to the producers and Ashton on the set of that 70s show and is like she is still doing it

>anglo
>aryan
It's another /leftypol/ prove they are dumb cunts episode

Oddly ugly

still would

giv jew gf

>I bet you want to smoke a cigar with her while laughing at something raunchy
Is that how you think teens hung out?

I don't want anything with her. I can still think she seems cool.

shut up meg

Do you guys think she farts on set? haha

post webm where see flashes her panties in that 70s show please
I've seen it her before and know it exists

wtf why is she so fat here?

Holy fuck. Are her and Arya Stark related?