Don't worry guys! Disney isn't going to fuck up Star Wa-

>Don't worry guys! Disney isn't going to fuck up Star Wa-...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kae-JjbLsgA
youtube.com/watch?v=jz3oSYB5XB4
youtube.com/watch?v=eE4nxpS_qFs
youtube.com/watch?v=RIftKRavXCg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Rogue One was better than TFA

That's not saying much

Nobody outside of Reddit / Kike controlled news network said this statement.

Lucas killed Star Wars stone dead, all we can hope for now is some mildly amusing corpse-marionetting.

if it weren't for George we wouldn't have sheevposting

We've all settled out opinions on the matter, and there's little point in arguing one way or the other, much less making bare assertions.

But you're wrong.

>*autistic screeching about the election*

how long can they keep this up?

That's like saying the shit you took last night is better than the shit you took last week.

R1 wins simply by not being a total retelling of a film we already saw

I always find it weird when somebody is being sexist to their own sex.

>"IT WAS HER TUUUUUUURRRRNNNN!!!!!!" the betamale screams as he chokes on his Starbucks

It generally means the person in question has a small penis and has or once had a girlfriend who spends more time with Jerome than him.

And TFA wins because retold a story interesting that even in an incredibly derivative form, was able to retain some quality.
Plus, I'm much more interested in the groundwork that TFA laid for the new trilogy than R1 telling a story to which we already knew the result and wasn't necessary to begin with.

>presidents have died
>presidents have been assassinated
>presidents have been fucked over by rivals
>presidents have had to lead the country through civil and world wars
>but hillary's had it the worst because she lost a democratic election

>be Disney
>shit all over George and the Prequels like RLM
>buy Star Wars from George
>proceed to remake one of his films and then another fucking prequel

BRAVO
R
A
V
O

This. Also, how is OP making a point? That moment was fucking great.

>that moment was fucking great

The point is you're the problem with modern movie audiences.

>TFA wins because retold a story interesting that even in an incredibly derivative

fuck off m8

I like it just fine, but no.

Tell me what is not great about that moment, I'll listen.

Fpbp

>completely fucked by irl and in-universe physics
>never seen before and is just a stupid set up, little ship pushing two big ships away ala alaskan bull worm
>triumphant and beautiful music playing as two ships full of human beings crash and burn and explode and die
>it's in rogue one which itself is a terrible movie

Liberals have no sense of scale or perspective. Only feels.

Not that I don't agree with the sentiment behind your post, but could you explain what the gif you posted has to do with your statement?

I walked out of both movies walked out of rogue one as soon as that faggot mentioned kyber crystals

>not remembering that Han Solo baited two Star Destroyers into nearly ramming a third in ESB
>how the fuck did all three decelerate from a high speed pursuit to nearly crawling so quickly, autists?

It's...it's like it's SPACE OPERA and not HARD SF or something!

The trailers were littered with red flags. Why did you do it?

Normie friends dragged me to both movies. Both times I excused myself to go piss and never returned.

Fuck off reddit.

>i'm much more interested in the groundwork that TFA laid for the new trilogy.
You mean how they ruined it immediately.

Check the catalog nigger

this

>le brave feminist women and non-whites
RIP star destroyer

but it was

In this day and age every single post on Sup Forums can be dismissed as bait, irony, shitposting, or that of an outsider trying to stir up trouble for laughs. I know nobody will take this post seriously, but I genuinely believe this is the best moment in any Star Wars film. I like most of them but this is the only moment that I ever sat up in my seat and felt "holy shit, this is fucking BRILLIANT"

Now dismiss my post as whatever suits you best. I'm not even going to stay in the thread.

LMAO, whitey so mad women and POC are taking up space, stay mad whitey

That was a fucking great moment and you know it.

Good thing they never travel at the speed of light, else you'd have a fit.

>never seen before and is just a stupid set up, little ship pushing two big ships away ala alaskan bull worm
If you wanted a reboot stick to TFA.

>triumphant and beautiful music playing as two ships full of human beings crash and burn and explode and die
Same thing happened when the death star blew up on two occasions.

>it's in rogue one which itself is a terrible movie
R1 is space kino.

*breathes in*
*inhales
*respires*
*pulls air into lungs*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

IT WAS HER TURN

>In this day and age every single post on Sup Forums can be dismissed as bait, irony, shitposting, or that of an outsider trying to stir up trouble for laughs
Mostly on Sup Forums and Sup Forums. Maybe on Sup Forums, wouldn't know, left that place forever in '10.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kae-JjbLsgA

>the best Star Wars story this year will be in a video game

Don't act like you never wondered if this shit happened. like some fuckwit helmsman veers off a bit too far to the left and fuckin' tbones another SD.

Spoiler: The good guys will win.

>shitty opinions quarantine topic.

>ship collision kills thousands of draftees
>gleeful music starts playing

THERES NO TUG BOATS IN SPACE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

daily reminder
youtube.com/watch?v=jz3oSYB5XB4

Nice job, you paid for tickets so we already have your money. Twice.

What about the attack on the wookies?

youtube.com/watch?v=eE4nxpS_qFs

Better video.

>Hershlag
>relevant to TFA or Rogue One
try again

Try sucking my dick, you fucking nerd.

dude I took a MASSIVE shit last night, it wrapped around the bowl like 3 times. I was constipated for almost a week since eating nothing but cheesy potato burritos from taco bell, I almost passed out from the pain but it was worth it. Took almost a whole roll of toilet paper to wipe clean lol

>this underage tier banter
this place needs to be nuked

>And TFA wins because retold a story interesting that even in an incredibly derivative form, was able to retain some quality.

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuullshit!

This plotline would literally be better than the force awakens.

Yep that never happened. What mental illness compels you to lie on the internet to anonymous users?

which one?

But it wasn't. It was her turn in 2008 and she lost her primary election to a Marxist from Kenya.

If it was anyone's turn in 2016, it was Jeb's turn.

This.

R I N G T H E O R Y
D E L L O W F E L E G A T E S
S A N D

No, not really. Force Awakens was predictable but Rogue One was actively boring.

Cuck Wendig

>>triumphant and beautiful music playing as two ships full of human beings crash and burn and explode and die
Cry some more Sup Forumstard

>black female stormtrooper
no thanks

This is true. I have seen every Star Wars film in the theater (albeit the edited OT back in its 1997 re-release, both anniversary and long-term hype for the prequels).

Barring a little childhood delusion about the Episode One hype (on two subsequent viewings, it finally sunk in that it really was shit), Rogue One was the first time that I really and unguardedly genuinely enjoyed watching a Star Wars movie in the theater after the above ~1997-ish Jedi screening. I had this long, turgid tradition of seeing The New One exactly once, first as disappointment, and next as vague cultural obligation.

To date, I have seen the following, all in the theater, exactly once in my life: II, III, TFA, R1. I saw I in the theater three times, and this was where I started to get denuded of the hype. that thing had the most hype that Hype ever Hyped, so it had teenage me, well, Hyped. But repetition fixed that.

Also OP's image is cool as fuck, and recalls the nasty ballet of Star Destroyers from Empire, say, so his rhetorical point fails horribly, assuming no-troll.

She didn't lose the democratic part of the election.

Yes, my dear pederast. By posting the moving dancing anime girls, you have both foiled me, and also thrown off the scent that you are in fact a boy-fucking lala homo man.

>implying Battle of Scarif wasn't kino

youtube.com/watch?v=RIftKRavXCg

When has that ever stopped anything in Star Wars, ever?

You mean just like when they blew up the death star? And then danced around a fire while burning Darth Vader and singing songs?

>human beings
>human
They're not human, they literally originate from another galaxy. They look human but they aren't.

I can believe it, because I've done it once before. When "Ted" came out, me and my friends all got high and went to see it. 5 minutes in, and even the weed couldn't make me laugh. 30 minutes in, I was so fucking bored and annoyed I excused myself to take a piss and snuck off to the arcade. 20 minutes later one of my friends comes and finds me and I just told her straight-up I absolutely hated the movie and would rather be doing anything else, but I'd come back in about 10 minutes, which I did.

So I escaped for about 30 minutes, but God damn I almost went for a long walk outside to kill the time. Watching one man's masturbatory vanity project was the worst theater experience I ever had.

This thread is now a bad theater experience general.

Considering she fucked over Bernie Sanders in a similar undemocratic way she had it coming.

>friends
why do you lie on the internet