This is who the BBC have decided to cast as Zeus in their mini series about the fall of Troy

Wuz he?

Just gets better and better

who would do something like this?

>Nignogs are Greek now.
Wow. Truly inspirational how diverse Hollywood is becoming.

>briseis is white, achilles is black

did you think it was going to be any other way?

But this isn't the produced in Israel???

I hoped it would be. We must reach critical WE WUZ mass before the normies wake up.

>Whites are Greek/Mediterranean
just shut the fuck up. black, white, asian, whatever -- none of them are accurate. does it even matter when you're talking about fucking mythological characters? did you piss yourself when you saw charlton heston playing fucking moses? or italians playing native americans? quit acting so fucking righteous about "b-b-but blacks are only fit to play black characters" when whites have played whatever the fuck they've wanted to since forever.

i used to get up in arms over this kind of shit, too, but for fuck's sake it's a lame ass argument. you can't justify giving white people carte blanche to play make believe however they want and then deny it to anyone else. it's fucking childish and pathetic.

reply to this or not, i'm out of this thread because there's nothing you can say that isn't regurgitated Sup Forumsspeak

>the absolute state of (You)

for someone who isn't up in arms you sure don't seem like it.

when did whites take black roles?

>inb4 1920s blackface

>Black actor gets cast for a white character

What's the matter goys? A character's skin color doesn't define the character! It's all fiction anyway!!

>White actor gets cast to play a black character

OY VEY YOU CANNOT DO THIS! YOU ARE LIMITING REPRESENTATION OF POC IN MOVIE ROLES OOGA BOOGA

Fuck this retarded ass shit and fuck you too, sensitive little faggot

Zeus isn't a Greek. He's the grandson of the Earth and the Sky.

HECTOR!
HECTOR!!!

Is this real? The greek Gods were clearly invisioned by the greeks as looking greek.

Please show me any Greek interpretation of their own pantheon that looked black

Now imagine a white guy being cast as Kunta Kinte.

>greek Gods were clearly invisioned by the greeks as looking greek.
ironically, they actually envisioned them as looking WHITER then the average greek looked. Blonde haired and grey eyed pretty much standard for most Olympians.

The best option is to have it matter in neither cases

Honestly not entirely sure their hair or eye colours were ever specified, and if tey were they were probably different for every story. But feel free to correct me. I studied it somewhat in university and I dont remember traits like that ever being important or even spoken of.

Is pic related ever wrong, fellow redpilled fwends?

YOU GOAN LEARN TODAY WHITE BOI

WTF! This is LITERALLY white genocide!

It is our duty, fellow Kekistani's to show (((them))) by boycotting the (((BBC))) and creating some dank new memes.

Remember, praise Kek and shadilay!

>blackwashing is hailed as diversity
Also
>the female love interest is still white
Boy I sure didn't see that coming

Memes aside I'm sure you cna still see the problem? I guess its nothing to go insane over, buts clearly a sumb agenda here.

is LITERALLY never wrong!

Yes, it's wrong every time it's posted
nobody you replied to said they can't get laid because of the Jews

>the BBC
niqqa literally who is gonna watch this?

What possessed you to post this 298 times?

wtf I want tax breaks for millionaires now

Fuck this gay ass thread
Dubs decides if I fuck this hooker tonight

it's stupid and a year ago I'd be memeing about how dumb it is, but Sup Forums crying on Sup Forums all day over how offensive x is has made me numb

rerollin 4 u

Greeks aren't white. Plus there are no good Greek actors

she looks thicc

jews keeping me a virgin

The first comment on Hollywood Reporter under New Warriors casting:

Night Thrasher will be retconned into being Squirrel Girl's "love interest". A beautiful black woman at my place of employment pointed this out to me: Only black villains date black women, and if a white girl has a series named after her, they'll pair her with the nearest black guy. If a white guy dates a black girl, even briefly, she will become retarded so to break them up (Misty Knight's hysterical pregnancy, as a prime example)

She was _especially_ pissed at Jessica Jones. In that series a good black man was married to a black woman and they literally had the white girl KILL HER and then marry him. Yes yes I know "she was controlled by Kilgrave". Yeah, so what? Someone from OUR world wrote that plot.

Blacks are tired of this, too.

>"Wah characters need to be a direct translation of the source material"
>"Wah I'm not represented"

Cringe.

You pathetic loser beta faggots are bitching about nothing, and you wonder why white girls go for BBC

Anyone can edit IMDB

>no muscles to beat the shit out of you with

D
R
O
P
P
E
D

This has gotta be produced by kikes

This is how she looks like now

White or not, western society is based on greek philosophy. Even all the way to the middle ages they studied greek texts in greek. In my country people at the university had to learn greek just to study until like the late 1800s.

>this thread
Lmao pathetic, white bois your days are numbered. White girls are unable to resist the BBC, it dominates them, it gives them what they need, something your alt-right pussy ass can never do.
Why would they choose a white boi, when they can have a black god? It is willed by nature and by god for white women to thrust themselves upon the altar of the BBC and be inseminated with the strong black seed of a strong black steed.
We were kings and gods before and we shall be again white bois, we'll you watch before we kill your asses.

Traits like that were never really discussed because it was always assumed there wasn't any real argument on what they looked like.
Poor people usually had tans from outdoor work. Rich people and by extention "Gods/Godesses" were paler because they didn't have to lower themselves with manual labour.
At the very least, the LAST thing academics felt the need to state is whether the Greek pantheon was black or not.

Nah, none of these companies have Jewish owners. Keep shilling though, exposing to even the dumbest people that neonazis are all inbred pathological liars with an agenda

ITT: Sup Forumslacks complain about how a lack of representation for their ethnic group in media is directly harmful to them, and how the BBC is micro-aggressing them.

Jesus christ. Yes

I think you mean Roman. I actually have a degree is this area

Greeks cucked themselves . No one studies that shit lmao

the far-left in UK that pushes this shit is openly anti-semitic. Look up Jeremy Corbyn and George Galloway

Yes, pic related is also never wrong

Among Athene's most common epitaphs was Grey eyed. Demeter is referred to as blonde in Hesiod, though this admittedly may also be a pun involving golden wheat. Attic pottery often depicted as black haired, though they are working in essentially monochrome, their painted statues were commonly blonde.

literally fake news, you retards are shrieking about nothing

Ancient civilizations didn't put anything behind skin color

Bump

The story is so known and done they could have set it anywhere and at anytime, even in the fucking space, and do something interesting and new with old material.

Doing Troy as it is is completely boring. I miss when people would get inspired by, rather than doing adaptations.

No. The romans too were studying the greek same wyay we did for so long. Romans are completely uninteresting on an academic standpoint. They copied it all from greeks. Of course, Romans are important for making the greek way even more important. I dont know how it is in the US, but here in Europe very important buildings like courthouses etc. are built in ancient greek architectural style.

I'm actually from Italy and my dad's Greek so stfu k?

So are we going to attempt to do anything to change this or will we continue to bitch and moan about it and redpill our fellow Sup Forums degenerate brethren?

You realize that there's a poster counter that doesn't go up every time you samefag?

m8 im actually from 2rd century rome get fuckt

nice argument friendo

Thats called being American.

>So are we going to attempt to do anything to change this

Wrong side of history buddy, there's nothing you can do but rage against the dying of the light (skin)

M8 I actually fell through a time portal in a Japanese onsen and woke up in a ancient greek bathhouse

Why are niggers so stupid?

Guy you're responding to obviously doesn't know what he is talking about

Nah fuck it. Only fire can cleanse us now. Hope I dont live to see it. Not having kids obviously.

UK is completely lost desu

Day of the rope WHEN? I need someone else to take the initiative and kick it off because I need to be ready to make HAPPENING threads on the internet.

Israel is everywhere, dumb goy.

I know I just like getting a break from thinking of my shit job to discuss my useless degree,

>white children
>not hapa children

This is your answer to this?

>Romans are completely uninteresting on an academic standpoint.
That's a steaming pile of BS right there. Rome absolutely did steal a ton from the Greeks (both literally and figuratively), but they also created lots of their own stuff, as well as innovating and further developing what were originally Greek ideas.

What we think of now as classical art and architecture is a hybrid of multiple historical nations and cultures. And also a gross oversimplification of almost a millennia of human history into "that old looking stuff".

>BBC
>miniseries
Who gives a fuck? The only reason they did this was so people like you would advertise it for them and create controversy. Otherwise no one would care and it would be forgotten instantly

do it

You're right of course, I worded that wrong. I meant in the sense of academic workings in Europe themselves, not how interesting Rome is from an academic standpoint. I enjoy studying Rome much more than Ancient Greece honestly.

>she's taller than him

>Not understanding the difference between Bolshevik and Zionist jews
>getting this mad

WE WUZ ERRYTHANG N SHEIT

TV tax at work!.
Thank you bongs for paying for this.

I didn't know Walmart allowed their employees to use their phones during their shift

Not the US so I actually get a decent wage from my shit job, but yeah I cant use my phone at work.

>Achilles
>Son of a sea goddess
>Can't even swim
Did the Styx dye him black? Is his ankle at least white?

>BBC hires a diversity company that worked at Shell previously
>the CEO is a darkie and misrepresents the population of England by skewing the ratios in favor of minorities
The left created this cancer, now it spreads on its own, preying on thriving western countries until they become multicultural shitholes.

The tides are turning but I am honestly not sure thats a good idea either. The blsvks aren the problem, its the people who makes excuses for them and speaks in their name.

Zeus was a mediterranean, greek man.

Casting him as a niggers is equally disgusting to casting him as an anglo.

Not really though.

Yes, really.

No Mediterranean Man ever wants to be associated with white cucks.

Like this one better

This one is the best

Great movie.

Kino

>everyone was niggers
>but only the kings
>the women are still white tho

good pic

very obvious divide and conquer. They always know who's white (even a hispanic like Zimmerman) but suddenly they go back to some benjamin frnaklin quote where even germans werent considered white

Stop paying your TV license.