Spanish food is better than Italian food, does anyone else agree?

Spanish food is better than Italian food, does anyone else agree?

+1

FACT, the more south you go, and the more melanin a people have, the better the food becomes, this works at any longitude.

sell meo n this, why would i believe you?
t. only has meme knowledge on spagnan food.

Italian food is extremely overrated

west african food is shit

Yes, especially with pic related

I don't think you can make generalizations like that

Prosciutto exists everywhere in Italy, it's not just a spanish thing

But it's the quality that makes it better not if it's a traditional "dish" or not.

Don't you dare to call what I posted "pr*sciutto"

You can find low quality ham in Spain just as much as you can find it in Italy, same for top quality ham

Slav jamon stronk. Slav jamon łocation protected by EU, okej?

I neither agree nor disagree because Italian food is pretty good but "Spanish food" is not the shit you find in dirty bars in tourist areas or in shitty contemporany restaurants before some retarded tourist opens his mouth.

Lo que están ricos son los coños pubescentes en su salsa.

Ew, that jamón colour looks weird.

Italian ham (proscutto) is just the equivalent of Jamon de Teruel not jamon iberico.Jamon iberico shits all over proscutto.
t.knower

ITT:clueless spaniards

I agree

What does clam taste like?

you have no idea what you are talking about

No, fuck spanish food
I don´t want to eat eggs at 3 pm
Italian food is best european food

Italian charcuterie is God tier, as is Spanish.

THIS ,ITALIANS ARE BROS

t. Salvador Sostres

False, nothing comes close to italian besides turk

Anybody with a somewhat decent travel experience knows that the whole Southern Europe has incredible food.
>t. ate like a pig from Portugal to Serbia

nah, spanish food is too brutish and for a good reason there is an italian restaurant in every single spanish city

chicken hearts... yeah

*eats african mosquito burger*

Honestly, what's the best spanish dish. Paella?

I've seen you post this exact same picture in multiple threads. What's your problem?

>He really think that ''italian'' fodd in USA is real italian food

NOT A SINGLE ONE of your ''traditional italian'' recipes7foods you have in USA is known here.
It's just another cuisine.

Italian food (at least in terms of high end restaurants in Toronto) is better for a first date, to wine and dine a girl. but Spanish food is way more passionate & romantic, thats the food I get when you wanna have some great wine and share an intimate dining experience.

Spanish is easily better.

dunno man, paella is a meme but if well done it can very enjoyable, our food in general is very rustic, we don't have a fancy cuisine like frogs or italians

>Spanish food is way more passionate & romantic

oh yes, chesnuts and pork's head

Yeah, same here, we just steal some ideas from the frogs. I know your feel.

I like some sardines on a spanish beach on a warm spring day, with a bucket of beer though. So it's all good

You people have you own cuisine for every town and alleyway and argue over it.
Of course we are going to alter it too. For starters, eliminating most of the poverty/throw some organ meat on pasta shit.

Yeah, there is nothing like fresh seafood and white wine for a summer dinner

maybe "la tortilla de patatas" (potato omelette) I like so much.