In the near future you may be dating a hot female whose DNA marker is XY

Transsexual women are increasingly more beautiful and feminine than previous generations of transsexuals. Medical science has made many advances in the science of gender reassignment, and new experimental advances promise to develop procedures that will make transsexuals indistinguishable from biological females. In other words, transsexual women with a uterus, the ability to self-produce estrogen, and completely feminine skeletal-muscle and organic composition.

In the near future you may be dating a hot female whose DNA marker is XY. Swallow the pill and enjoy the ride, Sup Forums

If a transwoman was completely fertile, would it still be degenerate?

Would you abandon the vaginal jew?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hKWmFWRVLlU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you can't conceive children, you'll never become my wife, bud.

I also don't intend on sticking my dick into some poorly healed wound.

She's qt.
2bh I wouldn't mind dating a tranny if she was basically a girl with exception of not being born a girl.
Problem is that trannies never fall in that spot, it's either full blown tumblr monster die cis scum xyr thing or something somewhat attractive but full blown whore tier.

>In the near future you may be dating

>advances in science

they still have dicks.

You posted this yesterday around the same time. Fuck off with your slide threads shillbot.

whats the point of having a woman if she can't reproduce?

Over the last 5 days I've seen this thread posted with more or less the same text, but with different images across different boards. What the fuck is going on?

How in the world would someone with XY chromosomes be able to bear children?

Do you understand nothing of genetics? What happens when you get a YY child?

>Implying I'm a shill.
Wow it's almost as if human beings sleep and wake up on a cycle. Kill yourself, not everything that disagrees with you is a shill.

The premise of this is that transwomen will be able to conceive children at some point. Would you still feel that way then?

I have dated 3 transwomen. 1 was SJW, 1 was kinda ugly, the other was just right. Not sure what shes up to now.

>it's either full blown tumblr monster die cis scum xyr thing or something somewhat attractive but full blown whore tier.

Isn't this the exact same for biological women?

This is why im going to Albania. Fuck this world.

Fuck is that a guy? Looks exactly like my cousin.

so you're saying in the future, I can cum in a cup, freeze it, under go sex reassignment, then impregnate myself with my own semen?

The point of this is that transwomen will be able to reproduce in ~15-20 years.

No clue. This is something I wrote yesterday after watching a video on CRISPR/CAS9 gene editing. Made me think about the alterations humans will eventually make to their body and genome. I don't think its farfetched that trannys will be able to carry and conceive children in ~15-20 years.

>How in the world would someone be able to talk to a person across the world instantly? Do you not understand how long it takes for boats to cross the ocean.

Literally you in 1880.

>Would you still feel that way then?
If you can't conceive children the natural way, you ain't becoming my wife, babe.

Jesus, Vlad are you capable of reading comprehension?

post some pics of your cousin.

Even then there would be a 1 out of 4 chance to get "offspring" that is biologically impossible to be alive (YY).

That's strange then, friend. I'm not among the first to scream shill, nor will I make the claim that I hold a constant vigilance of every board here, but I've seen this block of text, always with those exact first few words of trans-women becoming more beautiful, over the course of these last few days.

Just a little strange.

and where will the ova be from?

>Implying that when we get to the point of literal uterus and vaginal transplantation there wont be a solution to what you are asking

Maybe I subconsciously wrote this like that because I've seen it before? idk but if I were a shill I'd be (1 post by this ID).

what is the point of a transwomen without the penis?

By the same those things will be a thing, the western empire will have fallen already.

>swallowing the jew meme about children being bad and going for poor and utterly barren imitation of a woman

>I have dated 3 transwomen.

Nigga you gay

That's real dang hot! Artificial wombs when??

I'm not a fag un like OP so no. I won't be looking for feminine men.
OP is a fag

>trany - she
It's a man
>trany = he

>15-20 years
So irrelevant to today
>I watched a video on on CRISPR/Cas9
Good for you, seriously. More people on Sup Forums should look at science stuff. Targeted genome editing won't magically fix what structures were created while in the womb. That's more of the Territory of lab-grown organs, but implanting a womb and ovaries in a tranny is still kind of a risk. Even with hormone therapy, their bodies don't 100% match womens, so any fetus would be bathed in a unique maternal environment. There's also the fact that they would have to deliver by c-section, but that's not as big a deal. I think artificial wombs will be a thing before trannies implanted with their own ovaries & wombs will be a thing.

Pussy's pussy, even if it is a boi pussy.

if I found out the 'girl' i'm dating is a dude I would either kill it, mutilate it or beat it into a wheelchair

FAG

Ah finally a normal male on Sup Forums
This user is not a fag

yes its still degenerate, cause 90% of trannies are just some beta who checked out

If I could have kids with it I would totally marry a trans woman
Imagine marketing your best friens that turnes into a 10/10 woman

Why is Sup Forums a magnet for FAGS ?

*Marrying
Fucking auto corrector

In the near future we're going to see another faggot post the same exact thread.

sage

i guess im only attracted to XY DNA markers

If you want to be romantically involved with a trans"""woman""" in any capacity, you are a homosexual degenerate. Period.

So, if I find out that there's some mentally ill man masquerading as a woman I'll beat them. Why would anyone do otherwise?

Would rather kill myself

fuck off sliding shill nigger

I wish I could change back and forth from make to female, but male would be my default.

Also, I wish I was a super hot guy, and could change into equally hot girl.

I wish I could live my life like how I love in the Sims. I hate this exsistance so much.

Agree with this 100%. My best friend since childhood has started transitioning and I'm in a really awkward predicament. I kind of want to make a pass at her because we've literally been companions all our life. I would love to spend the rest of my life with her and help her transition.

Kinda worried about making things awkward though. She looks ~okay right now but I can see her blossoming a little down the road.

I don't agree with this. I've seen some of the most manly dudes end up transition. See: Matt Kroc to Janae Kroc

Yeah I agree, I actually think 15-20 years is conservative but I know if I said less Sup Forums would trip. Hard to tell how fast technology will take us or what civilization does to hinder itself.

No. Just accept it. Some women have penises.

Enjoy the vaginal jew before you are forced to pay child support payments as Jamal fills your ex-wife with his seed. Transwomen are superior.

>Medical science

>literally handing drugs to children like they're candy just because they say they feel like a literal bitch

this kind of shit is why the west is done

Feet and hands are dead giveaways. Traps can gft

You're creepy family

Go for it mate, be happy

Skinny, cute men are better than trannies in every way. Also their "feminine penis" actually works.
I would much rather an actual woman so I could have children. Why the fuck would I want to be anywhere near that much mental illness?
Protip: if you're thinking about chasing >her, just become a master race bisexual. Like the Romans.

>sliding shill

Okay Roo, you are literally the worst shit poster on this board. Your politics are meaningless. Do you even have a conservative movement? You are a shitty little island dominated by exotic animals that cuck you

Men don't hit women.

N.

That's because you are a faggot. I'm not attracted to men or boys. I'm attracted to women. I'm not interested in a "working" feminine penis. I'm interested in slightly androgynous women.

Quit being a fag.

>Some women have penises.

You date mutilated mentally ill men, familia. You're a degenerate pervert. Suit yourself.

I think you're wrong for wanting to normalize this sickness. That's my opinion, feel free to disregard.

I still cannot believe that people are considering having sex with a MEN with fake tits, mutilated penis and filled of strogen. If we continue like this sooner or later no one will be able to tell the difference and eventually people will start a mini war against this damaged abominations. I am waiting for the day someone invent a device to "see" who has XY chromosomes and who doesnt.

female

XY

pick one

If you unironically want to fuck your best friend, that's cool.

But just accept you're gay.

Kek in the near Future there will only be XX

with out going to the doctor.

boipucci

b o n e s t r u c t u r e

get real.

just as an fitting anecdote and analogy to this steaming load of shit:

somewhere in China a dude sued his own wife because it turned out she was actually ugly as fuck since she gave him ugly ass children that didn't even look like her. she basically had excessive plastic surgery done for her face and deceived him. once the children looked not like theirs, he became suspicious.

same thing here. if "she" straight doesn't tell you, she was born as a guy, no matter how convincing she looks, "she" might get sued for fraud, deceit etc.

Holy fuck this thread is retarded stop reposting it

Xx female
Xy male

No other way around it. Get over it.

SAGE HIDFE REPORT TRANNY ABOMINATION SHILLING THREADS

Kill yourself faggot freak

I will continue to disregard your opinion because I have seen the light.

Enjoy your nasty vaginal jew that will no doubt fuck chad or jamal because of her female socialization and hampster wheel. Enjoy your hypergamous slut.

What makes you think their tits are fake? You know transwomen grow natural breasts, milk ducts and all. Also most transwomen don't "mutilate" their penis. See how ignorant your understanding of this is?

I pick both.

I'm not gay though. I wasn't attracted to her till she started transitioning. Increasingly so.

Kill yourself mentally ill deranged subhuman neckbeard faggot

Stop making these autistic Sup Forums tier threads. You post this shit every fucking day.

>someone this desperate actually exists

>that pic
There's no way that's a trannie.

>tranny threads
>girls on OP pics

Love is about more than physical attraction.

So you if love him, you love more than just his physical appearance.

Which means you're a flaming homosexual, senpai.

If my best friend turned in to the best 10/10 trap, and this comes from someone that does like traps, I wouldn't ever consider doing anything.

>date trans
>not gay
>pick one

Hey I'm also in a relationship with a trans, this journey has led me to the conclusion that I am also attracted to men, sadly. It sucks to be a normie in my opinion

Why are you shilling this anyway??? Paid to correct the record???

Traps on Sup Forums are different than real world traps. It's easy to look feminine and sexy when you take photos with ideal lighting and touch up your masculine features with photoshop afterwards. Real world traps are pretty easy to spot.

There are definitely many passable, even "hot" trans girls out there, but not nearly as many as Sup Forums would have you believe.

Most look like pic related.

>Enjoy your nasty vaginal jew
confirmed faggot

Congratulations, you've willfully made yourself extinct for the benefit of society

>and nothing of value was lost

No this particular autistic faggot neckbeard Sup Forumstard OP has been posting real women and pretending to be trannies (anzu , emily bloom etc). He is some insane faggot shilling pro tranny crap on Sup Forums for months. He is really pathetic and sad can't wait till he finally kills himself

Let me guess, some hot girl just didn't want to date you, now you're settling for imitation women because it's all you can get.

Real women hate trannies because they have absolutely zero concept of what it is to be a woman and be feminine and be able to preform our one and only purpose, make and raise children.

They buy into bullshit marketing of what femininity is, like make up and push up bras. It's so much more than that and they never, ever be able to recreate that because they are not women and therefore are incapable of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=hKWmFWRVLlU
This guy gives good advice, also tells you how to spot the (((passable))) trannies

>There are definitely many passable, even "hot" trans girls out there
>Real world traps are pretty easy to spot.

If they're passable at best they'll occupy a space in the uncanny valley, but our subconscious picks up that this thing isn't a woman

If you see it move or hear it talk it becomes pretty obvious that this is a man acting the way it thinks women act

It's a sad pantomime

"I've never met a transgender person" the post.

What happens if you marry one who doesn't inform you that she was born a he? Will an annulment be easy to get? I think we should start encouraging people to stay unmarried for this reason.

Why do so many delusional fucks see Traps as some kind of salvation? Do you expect them to have no fucking standards at all because they have a penis?

They're going to be just as shallow and vapid as the women they aspire to be you know? That includes cucking you for a big strong chad lmao.

who is this semen demon?

I'm from nyc, I've been around trannies all my life. Do what you want, just don't expect me to think it's normal. Own it, faggot

> "I'm trans and triggered because all I am is a sad pantomime" the post

Kill yourself already you sick deranged fuck

that fukn pic

>female
>XY
Pick one.

>Transsexual women are increasingly more beautiful and feminine than previous generations of transsexuals

They still look like shit, aside from photoshopped pics.

I doubt even transgirls would like me

>It's almost as if humans sleep and wake on a cycle
>admitting you post the same thing every day
How can you suck so bad at shilling?

? No. I admitted I made this same post yesterday. No other times. Learn 2 reading comprehension.

>"Implying" the post

But from what I have heard trannys age better than biological females because they main estrogen levels through out their mid life. The reason so many old trannys look terrible is because they transitioned before solid treatment regiments. idk for sure though, seems like itd make sense.

like ofc if a dude transitioned after being 40-50 they'd no matter what be nasty af. and likely if they transitioned in the 80s they are probably nasty af. I think this next wave of trannys is gonna age like wine.

>started transitioning and I'm in a really awkward predicament. I kind of want to make a pass at her because we've literally
Be sure to find out what kind of funeral it wants when it an heros

>ten or twenty years down the road everyone will be fucking dogs, having incest/gender fluid relationships
>half the women population will be dyke/transgenders while the other 20% will be male to female transgenders. >Leaving 30% left that are marriable.
>Mfw

Handicapped is a gender?

underrated post

American culture lol.

OP would fuck an inside out penis and call it a vagina - you can't make this shit up...

Ficking underrated.

>it will be possible to become a completely natural women in the near future
wouldn't that cause a sex ratio imbalance since most trans people are mtf than ftm? ^