All women are roasties even that quiet innocent girl that sits in the back of your university class is most definitely...

All women are roasties even that quiet innocent girl that sits in the back of your university class is most definitely a roastie.

k

k

>ywn be a roastie

k

Are you implying we should all go gay instead?

why are you a misogynist? its a woman's right to have as many cocks as she wants. it doesn't devalue her worth at all.

>ywn be a roastie

it does

>all women are roasties

but that's where you are wrong kiddo

casual sex happens. grow up

>casual sex with 25 dudes
t. roastie

and?

t. slut enabler white knight

Who in their right mind would go through all the hassle of the paperwork of 25 marriages and divorces?

Imagine being a woman who doesn't want to sleep with 25 men

maybe it's just me being asexual, but is sex something you need so badly that you'd risk catching all kinds of incurable shit?

>even that quiet innocent girl that sits in the back of your university class
Those are the biggest freaks ever, but only in a relationship

women dont need knights they can defend themselves. such an archaic expression that doesn't belong in current year

Women can sleep with whatever and however many men they want, but why am I a villain for rejecting a woman who has so when women have been rejecting me my entire life?

the secret is to date younger, I would not even dream of dating a fucked apart wymen of my age.

You're right, effeminate soyboy would fit le current year better

Fun fact when a woman has sex she releases a chemical that makes her literally fall in love with the person she is having sex with. There is no such chemical reaction for men.

This is why women who sleep around a lot are not respected, they are making themselves unlovable or at least not able to be in a loving relationship without cheating on their spouse regularly.

Maybe its me not being a socially inept retard, but the vast majority of people dont have STD's you fucking incel.

they are rejected because men can not be certain that the offspring is theirs.

on the other hand, the women are always "winning" because it has to be hers.

Angry fat incel detected.

This does happen to men too.

I'd bet Ross has quite a few if she's not just memeing.

Shouldn't you be trolling r9k instead?

>all women have casual sex with 25 dudes
t. butthurt virgin
back to /r9k/

>burger calling someone else fat
Kek'd

Who ever wrote that article is an asshole. Lots of women feel guilty or dirty after sleeping with someone they don't feel anything for. Telling them to sleep with at least 25 different people will only lower their self-esteem and possibly traumatise them.

I didn't think that you'd still have electricity after Maria.

and rightfully so

If my sister slept around with 25 guys I would lose all resepct for her.

Tbh it actually is a good idea even for the men who settle with them later. The amount of relationships/marriages that have been broken up because the woman never got an opportunity to sleep around and they want to know what they're missing is actually fairly high. Besides, 25 men isn't even that much, if they're 24 we're only talking three a year here.

Ah yes, you're the angry fat one attacking women as "roasties and sluts" because you're too socially inept to meet one but I'm the one who should be on /r9k/ the misogynist/misanthropic board, but go on and keep deflecting, the "i know you are what am i" defense is really top tier.

I didn't for 4 months, it came back about two weeks ago

>Besides, 25 men isn't even that much

As much as I like women being more experienced with sex and by relation getting better at sex.

>>One in two sexually active persons will contract an STI by age 25.

Granted most of those are not serious infections like herpes. It is becoming an issue. People need to practice more safe sex.

Blackpill: women have sex (with tall, good-looking guys) as frequently as men masturbate.

calm your tits dude

r9k is too normie and full of roasties

Nice bro science, my dude.

Stop replying to Jesus Christ.

If your sister slept with 25 guys you should probably talk to her about her self-worth. It's like tinder. Good looking women will only swipe right for certain guys while the uglies and fatties will jump on any dick they can get. Same for men

try pol

Huh, good on you guys.
But you completely misunderstand the problem. If a girl sleeps with 25 guys, she will get pregnant, statistically. Then she's a single mother who no one will ever love because no one wants to be the cuck dad to her kids. Thus her kids turn out to be parasites that continue the cycle. It's the negrification of white society.

Welcome to the life, I'll be your guide.

Further blackpill: She will forever compare you to them even when she has settled down with you and says that she is done with the assholes and "fuckboys".

>My future wife (because I'm brainlet enough to fall for the marriage meme in the current year) is getting smashed rn and that's totally fine

>devalue her worth
Are you seriously drawing an analogy from women to objects???? WTF??????

No they don't.

Do you remember every time you've had sex? It becomes a distant memory. I can't even remember what my last boyfriends dick looked like.

>This does happen to men too.
It literally doesn't though.

After and during sex women's body release oxytocin which LITERALLY makes them fall in love. Oxytocin has a very different effect in men though (which have about 10x as much testosterone as women), in men it is used to arouse the male. A man can have sex with a woman every day for a year and not have any more emotions for her than he did at the start, the same is not true for women.

Women's sexuality is more responsive, somebody turns them on and then they are aroused, men on the other hand need regular maintence.

The sex culture we have today is because women adopted a male model of sexuality where they think they have the same exact needs as women, which is not the case at all. Women sexuality in the modern age is 100% created by feminism and not nature.

False, a women who has had many different partners in her life is conditioning herself to sleep with many different men throughout her entire sexual prime.

>you mean to women! you are bad virgin!

I always knew leafs were cunty women or faggots

Yes I rememeber every person I've had sex with. Not every instance but every person.

>all women have casual sex with 25 dudes
wrong, it's 25 times 25

Nigga it’s like you don’t even know we invented contraceptives years ago. Problem is some abortion is still stigmatized by a portion of the population. Normalize abortion and we’d have less of this single parent bullshit.

>it doesn't devalue her worth at all.

the words of a cuck.

>fact

>normalise the killing of foetuses so that my gf can get as many STDs as she wants
Feminism has poisoned Canadians' minds.

You can look up Oxytocin yourself, there is lots of studies on it. Which is why I stated it was a fact.

Yeah Satan, just enable sluts to sleep around without any consequences, that's totally the best solution.

Well some of us have had sex with more than 1 person, sven

>arguing with holes

L E A F
E
A
F

I thought Europeans would have figured this out by now. in North America abortion is still heavily stigmatized and we're suffering the consequences as the nonwhite birthrate explodes

I've had sex with 5 people and I regret 2 of them. I'm 23 years old.

>hurrr all women r sluts n roasties derrrrr
>dey cnt appweshiate class liek fuderas n twenchcoats

Bullshit. The most aborted babies are black ones

>the virtue signalling in here
you fucks realise there are no women on Sup Forums?

just think about a normie college tho

>7/10 girl
>never hang out so much
>steps in the college
>friends of her introduce beer and chads
>she quickly get drunk and sleeps with 6 chads in few months, dating with them
>soon after she loses the social shame
>in 4~5 yrs of college she ran over 20+ dicks

dunno how the things goes in your country

slut

Besides, 25 men isn't even that much, if they're 24 we're only talking three a year here.

Fetus is not a person in my country or yours cupcake. See, if you don’t normalize abortion you’re only going to get more of, as you say it, ‘negrification of white society’ shaming abortion gets less people to have them, increasing the number of single parents and unwanted children.

I put my benis in one from here :DD

>t. cant get any
cringe

Yeah it is, if someone else wants to fuck someone else what business is it of yours?

which is why I said "nonwhite", not "black"

>buttmad retards are responding seriously to an obvious bait
What is this, Sup Forums?

You're still going to end up with an STD, whore

>arguing with holes by proxy
this is all you can do lmao. sorry we insulted the ladies and upset you

When the only available women are used up whores, then it becomes my business.

If they slept with even one guy outside a serious relationship, I'm not interested. There's no way I'll waste time and energy on some roastie with whom I'll always come up short against her ex Chad fuckbuddy or one night stand.

> everyone goes back to hand
> women go on a full meltdown

I like my women who are good in bed. I don’t have your incel virgin fantasies. Women that fuck a lot are better in bed. Practice safe sex and you won’t get a sti shithead.

This is how it is for anyone that is a 7/10+, not just women.

>not having sex for the sole purpose of procreation

it isi them who are running against time, men can have kids whenever they want.

as soon as a woman hits 25, her prime years are over.

Sup Forums has been overflowing into Sup Forums a lot lately.

So women should have less sex so they can fulfill your personal fantasies on a partner? Wew lad.

>"Of course I would turn down actual pussy when I was feeling horny. It doesn't matter that I have easy access to it, I'm not in a serious relationship so I'm just going to masturbate instead."
t. you

cringe

no one wants a fat neckbeard in the first place tho, don't kid yourself

did they kick you out of Sup Forums or what?
just kill yourself already

>Satan shilling for abortion
Kind of cliche, don't you think?

So women should have more sex so they can fulfill your hedonistic fantasies on a partner? Wew lad.

1500 called, they want you back.

It’s almost as if not everyone believes in your personal religion.

Women should do whatever the fuck they want. And it so happens having hedonistic sex is beneficial to me. You get the difference laddie?