I wonder if Sup Forums can guess correctly what the European country with the largest number of deaths from Islamic...

I wonder if Sup Forums can guess correctly what the European country with the largest number of deaths from Islamic terrorism, or terrorism in general, is.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1992_attack_on_Israeli_embassy_in_Buenos_Aires
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AMIA_bombing
youtube.com/watch?v=OT0yoo9B2Bc
youtube.com/watch?v=-0lht7PZLac
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_the_United_States#Attacks_by_type
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

POLAND

POLAND IS A NASTY PLACE, VERY DIRTY, FILLED WITH MIGRANTS

France

Russia

How far back in time are we going?

Turkey

Albania

Got to be Russia or Serbia.

>sharing borders with other countries

doesn't matter what the right answer is, you all deserve it a thousand fold

inshallah

This

T*rkey

Russia

Doesn't matter much, but how about 1990?

For all I care, you can pick any range.

Does Turkey count as European?

Not a European country

Great Britain.
If we take it per capita it's Sweden.

The UK isn't even close. When was the last terrorist attack in Sweden?

Yugoslavia

Turkey

>Turkey
>Europe

so what is the answer, ahmudillah?

Were there even more than 5 terrorist murders in Sweden since 1990?

Every day a potential white child is snuffed out by Abdul's seed.

I seriously doubt the legitimacy of ANY statistic on the matter.

But it's france. Problem since the 80s to the point it became a topic in mainstream music.

Its France

If we're talking about recent years, I'd say France. If we go a few decades back I'd say Russia due to the Chechen insurgency.

Britain.

Yeah I knew they'd do something slimey like include the IRA.

Hence why I dont trust statistics.

How it's slimey? They are murderous terrorists and worst ever seen.

Argentina

>Hence why I dont trust statistics.
what do you trust instead
your fucking gut

also lmao@"they killed 100s of brits but it's okay cause they're white"

>internal threats are worse than external ones

No kidding. That's why we would prefer not to turn muslims into an internal threat.

Winter of 2010. The goatfucker accidentally blew up his bomb before he could reach the christmas rush. He was the only dead one. If we include non-islamic terror then there was a white supremascist who stabbed 3 foreigners to death at a school last year

Because a systemic global problem is far more significant than a local war fought by the Irish.

Comparing the two is the SLIMIEST thing you could do to be apologetic to the sandnigger.

They have no bearing on the current troubles facing western europe, they were bad, but they're over

>muh heritage

Terrorism exists to enact change in a countries policies.
If your country changes their policies to align with what the terrorists want there's no need to attack.

It doesn't matter. They were using violence and terror for their political gain. They're terrorists. They killed around 5000 civilians and members of security of forces. You're the apologist here.

Nice deflection.

The fact remains UK has had the most terrorism and most of it was white people.

Shall stay protected from the islamic invader.

Sorry, cuck. Game over, your disinfo thread is (((kaput)))

Probably Russia since they have biggest Muslim population on continental Europe.

Did milo do his prode parade in the refugee camp yet? Or was that another jewish lie he did?

This kike can go fuck himself

Argentina doesn't have terrorists
Best country in Europe

"fuck history, i'm perfectly happy just with my biases"

"i see you lost your family to an IRA bombing, but it's really slimy of you to mention that considering the IRA isn't muslim"

btw as i stated in the OP, it's totally fine if you want to just focus on islamic terrorism. but your justifications for it are terrible and disgusting an i hope your ideology dies

so what you're saying is 100 people killed by a group in 1 country is worse than 10 people killed in every country by a group?

statistics are just raw information, they're not the reality that the information is drawn from

France

France?

>Hence why I dont trust statistics
American """""education""""", lads and gals.

>100 people
It was WAY bigger than that.
>Nearly 3,000 people were killed in the attacks of 2001 but more than 3,700 died and tens of thousands were injured in more than 30 years of violence in Northern Ireland. During the Troubles, the IRA murdered about 1,800 civilians and members of the security forces.

see

And 2001 attacks = 9/11

BELGIUM. THE COUNTRY THAT KILLS DREAMS AND EMPIRES, NEXT STOP, THE WHOLE OF EUROPE

the IRA killed over 1500 people, much more than islamic terrorism has killed in europe

look it's totally okay if you just want to look at islamic terrorism for now, but your bigotry and double standards are disgusting

Okay you win. The Irish were the worst terrorists in history. Good thread.

Now if you'll excuse us. We're going to defeat the worst global terrorists now. Thank you!

Stupid kike.

so?

how many hundreds of thousands have been killed by ISIS within the middle east? hundreds of thousands? more?

isn't it prayer time cryptomuhammads?

thanks putin btw

>Okay you win. The Irish were the worst terrorists in history. Good thread.
they were not
i explicitly said "it's fine if you want to focus on just islamic terrorism"
you're a stupid bigot and terrorism apologist whose biases and double standards make him incapable of rational debate

>how many hundreds of thousands have been killed by ISIS within the middle east? hundreds of thousands?
yeah, probably. now feel free to make your own "who killed the most people in the middle east" thread

>thread about terrorism in Europe
>m-muh ISIS in sandnigger land
No shit they do it more there. Terrorism is mostly a problem of your own citizens because it's for political agenda.

Haha its a woman! Classic.

>yeah, probably. now feel free to make your own "who killed the most people in the middle east" thread
I wouldn't do that because it's a useless metric, something you seem to have trouble wrapping your head around.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1992_attack_on_Israeli_embassy_in_Buenos_Aires
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AMIA_bombing

Yeah, because including all terrorist attacks in a list of all terrorist attacks is totally slimy.

Stupid fat yankee bastard.

I'm genuinely surprised Sup Forums somehow did not simply chose, as I had offered in the OP, to focus on islamism, but decided to come up with some idiotic "it doesn't count if the killer isn't brown" revisionism to support that (in itself completely unobjectionable) choice.

what

... how is that a useless metric

By the way our extreme leftist artist made a cover of IRA song to fight "Nazis"
youtube.com/watch?v=OT0yoo9B2Bc
youtube.com/watch?v=-0lht7PZLac

Sounds to me like you're a slimeball and you argue nothing but illusory moral superiority for the sandnigger. You offer no solution, no reason, just numbers.

>oh the Irish killed so many once!
Well we fixed it, and now it's on to destroy islam. Good thread, bitch.

>... how is that a useless metric
Countries aren't closed systems.

You know there are other terrorist groups apart from the IRA, right?

Baader-Meinhof Red Army Faction, Red Brigades, ETA, Hofstad, November 17, INLA, UVF, UFF, UDA, IPLO, Ordine Nuovo, Black September, Device Charles
Martel Group, Ordine Nero, Nuclei Armati Rivoluzionari, Action Directe, CSPPA, JRA, the Nivelles Gang and that's just off the top of my head.

Terrorism didn't begin on Sept 11th 2001, you stupid prick.

There are cartels outside the law of man fighting over oil to this day.

You're doing nothing but pushing for islam to be viewed as saints. It's obvious.

Not to forget Breivik and the (German) NSU.

>Because a systemic global problem is far more significant than a local war fought by the Irish.
The IRA fought out of
- nationalism
- religious sectarianism

These are systemic global problems.

Milo's stretched out asshole. Oh wait, you said "European". I thought you said "jewish".

Sup Forums sees Breivik as hero and freedom fighter instead terrorist, just like ISIS sympathizers probably see Muslim terrorists as heroes
This board glorifies violent response just like sandniggers

I heard the IRA warned ahead of attacks, and only targeted government locations, not civilians.
is that true or just horseshit?

Let's suppose they didn't. Let's suppose they killed innocents and racked up a real death toll.

What does it matter? IRA is a problem endemic to Ireland. It's not an international problem, it's a national one. The fact that there's a group in one specific country that commits more terror attacks than radical Islamists do in other countries has no bearing on whether or not Islam is a problem. Does it put the two issues in perspective? Sure, but only by showing exactly how bad the IRA really is. It doesn't make Islam look any better.

The IRA is awful. Islam is awful. OP is a fag. Thanks for playing, everyone.

And you hate everyone equally? :)

Maybe Milo pitches?

They killed at least 500 civilians. Sure, they did a few warnings, but in the end, they killed hundreds, if not thousands, of innocent people.

They never did gruesome ISIS shit though, and they never wanted to destroy Britain - they truly only wanted independence. To the contrary, ISIS literally wants a fight with the west. It wants the west to come and fight them on their grounds, to unite all muslims against the west.

The IRA (and also e.g. ETA, and possibly the Chechens) weren't saints, but they're also not monsters like ISIS.

That's what they say.
>Certainly there were civilians killed in the course of this last 30 years, but by and large the IRA made attempts to issue warnings before bomb attacks. That's the distinction between the people who carried out the attacks in America.

In 1996 Manchester bombing 20 police managed to save 80 000 people in one hour.

YOU are the people who's trying to frame this as being about Islam being better (or worse). The people telling you you're a disgusting bigoted apologist aren't trying to apologize for islam, they're disgusted by your bigotry and apologia for murder - the murder of innocent europeans, for religious and nationalist reasons.

Don't really hate, I realize that the safety situation in Europe is much better than it used to be despite Sup Forums fearmongering. Back then people didn't work as well on international level to prevent terrorism. Now the briefing and security works better.

It's slimey because it was a national conflict, much more in line with a civil war type of action.

So I guess BLM is just a national conflict as well even if they start bombing shit.

>More Poles drowned in June and July 2016 than Europeans died in terrorist attacks in the whole 2016.

BLM is a false flag funded by George Soros. They are basically America's ISIS, but luckily most of the niggers involved are lazy and only there to get paid.

gotta hand it to em. I'm glad to have niggers instead of sandniggers, otherwise we'd have our own Arab Spring.

Thanks black people. For a single moment in time, I respect you. Now get out.

Actually the country with the most ISLAMIC terrorist attacks, which is all that matters, is France with 32 total attacks since 1990. Next would be the UK at 22 attacks with the Russell Square attack being the most recent one.

Now if we are talking western countries as a whole, the U.S has by far suffered th3 most Islamic inspired attacks with 45 attacks.

Now understand this list includes only actual attacks from Muslims against the west. This list does not include:Muslim attacks against arabs/Muslims, failed islamic terrorist attacks, honor killings, or minor attacks.

So in terms of western countries, US, France, and UK have the most reasons to hTe Islam
/Muslims because we have experienced the most violence. Everyone who likes them or tolerates them is a cuckold who has yet to experience their violence. No wonder the US, UK, and France have some of the most extreme laws against muslims.

Well majority of your terrorism is stil anti-abortion related so I guess you could call it radical Christian terrorism.

>
>Well majority of your terrorism is stil anti-abortion related so I guess you could call it radical Christian terrorism.
Prove it.

Now do terrorist attacks per number of constituents, i.e. IRA attacks per Irish people in the UK, Muslim attacks per Muslim people in the UK, etc.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_the_United_States#Attacks_by_type

Russell Square wasn't Islamic.

Why did we stop blowing up planned parenthood?

This thread was good for something after all.

>BLM is a false flag funded by George Soros. They are basically America's ISIS
and Trump is the White MLK right

OP said
>the European country with the largest number of deaths from Islamic terrorism
>European
>deaths

Not
>Western
>attacks

There are approximately 3m muslims in the Uk and 6m Irish. Muslim terrorist attacks are < 100 deaths, IRA > 1500.

Not majority of deaths though, not even, I think, if you exclude 9/11

No its not okay because they are white, the IRA caused huge problems, there was a fucking civil war in Ireland, terrorists and bombs everywhere, I met someone who had his legs blown off in an Ira bomb, the road I live on was popular ambush spot for the IRA, alot of the farmers here have sawn off shotguns (that's a sign they were used against people, not animals). The IRA were treated as a massive problem and caused loads of damage, it has fuck all relevance to what the new terrorists are doing. Noone says the IRA were never a Problem, they are however completely irrelevant when it comes to Muslim terrorists

>Russell Square
Maybe he means the 2005 bombings.

I doubt they're COMPLETELY irrelevant - you can certainly learn a few things from then.

But by and large - okay, as I said in the fucking OP, it's okay if you want to focus on Islamic terrorism for now.
I'm just disgusted by the revisionism and double standards.

Though I think it's good to keep some perspective - ISIS will never kill as many Europeans as the IRA did. We live in safe times.

OPs argument is essentially:
If your country suffers from some form of terrorism already, then you cannot complain if Islamic terrorism is artificially introduced into it to add to the terrorism.

It's an argument you often hear from the Left:
You cannot complain about the introduction of Islamic terrorism into your country if you have domestic problems already.

Totally bogus argument, of course, but that is what the Left does.

It's as if they think that Western terrorists existing somehow makes importing Islamic terrorism an acceptable thing to do.

>americas isis
>stands in middle of roads and is annoying
American logic

>1979
>more than a thousand attacks
Wow, that's almost 3 per day.

Except so far in 2016, there have been 4.4 terrorist attacks PER DAY around the world, by Islamists or in Islamic countries.

Or do bombings while yelling Allah Hu Ackbar don't count if they happen in brown people country?

T*rkey and if T*rkey isn't Yurop then R*ssia and if R*ssia isn't Yurop then Fr*nce

I don't think OP implied anything at all, you're just embarrassed because you were wrong so you now make excuses.

>It's an argument you often hear from the Left:
It's funny because majority of these terror groups have been related to radical left. Why are you defending them?

>I don't think OP implied anything at all, you're just embarrassed because you were wrong so you now make excuses.
What am I wrong about?

>It's funny because majority of these terror groups have been related to radical left. Why are you defending them?
Defending who?
I'm against the IRA, and I'm against importing Islamic terrorism.

>22
What are they?By the loosest defintion of islamic terroism theres only 5
7/7
glasgow airport
lockbie
tube stabbing
russel square

Usa