So i already redpilled 3 friends of mine that refugees arent good for germany and we are getting cucked

So i already redpilled 3 friends of mine that refugees arent good for germany and we are getting cucked.
2 more are on the verge.

Basically i need more videos like this

youtube.com/watch?v=qiM56hA0YDM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F0_NsS1Zdlk
youtube.com/watch?v=L-4G-2HbNqg
youtube.com/watch?v=WWnjEhsXWsY
memritv.org/clip/en/5604.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc
youtube.com/watch?v=yeJ-iv3MOTo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This channel is full of similar truthbombs.

The best video to redpill even the most bluepilled on genetics of IQ with indisputable, easily understandable study (5 minutes):
youtube.com/watch?v=F0_NsS1Zdlk

A study that cleverly proved some cultures are more violent than others (7 minutes):
youtube.com/watch?v=L-4G-2HbNqg

A clip that shows the insanity of the current migration policy and offers a proposal on how to fix it. Excellent to redpill even the most bluepilled on the current migration madness (3 minutes).
youtube.com/watch?v=WWnjEhsXWsY

I didn't know truck drivers are raving inside their trucks. Kek.

>spreading lies and half truths
this shit needs to stay in Sup Forums. what part of 'containment' do you not understand? do you enjoy seeing your country become infested with hate and despair? do you think its good for the economy or something?

fact: you can't talk back to vids. you are literly brainwashing your friends into thinking like you. some friend you are.

Keep up the good fight hans

memritv.org/clip/en/5604.htm

>he tried to run them over
kek based man

>vaffanculo

> Country is past the point of no return, literally
> 40% of new births are fucking rapefugee babies
> Literally well beyond the point of damnation

HEY GUYS, IM WORKING ON CONVINCING MY THREE FRIENDS! ONE IS NOW ON MY SIDE AND TWO ARE BECOMING SKEPTICAL!

M8 if you, your friends, and your fellow countrymen aren't out in the streets doing more than shouting some queer anti merkel chants, it's already over.

If your friends need something even WORSE than what has befallen you in order to open their eyes, it is over.

If you personally need something even WORSE than what has happened to you to get off your computer, it is already over.

Wow, thanks Schlomo

this, so much this.
there is nothing you can do anyway, so you might as well not even think about these things anymore.

OP, do you want to buy and Oculus rift or HTC Vive? how about that Game of Thrones finale?

what else do they do all day lmao

Wow, thanks Muhammad

>this is all you need
youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc

Well memed kike-o

>Poster of this video is not facing criminal charges for using a camera whilst driving

>implying
i think that in israel, usa and germany refugees should be given a fair chance to prove they want to be a contributing part of the country, and to forget their old backwards culture and instead assimiliate into the modern and advanced one.

>Sweeden
No surprise here

What could be that fair chance? Of course it shouldn't give them the chance to behead someone

Gas the kikes. Race war now.

Easy to say when you live in a country with closed borders.

limited time citizenship, a loan and perhaps an apartment in a ghetto and some shitty cleaning/ indutry/ masony job
if they don't get into a major screw up during their time, do well on their job (or find a better one on their own) and basicly act like a good smartian they can stay.
do you have better arrangment? is there anything to correct? say so.

which race are you that you are so confident youll be on the winning side, halfbreed?

youtube.com/watch?v=yeJ-iv3MOTo

Enjoy

>closed borders
our borders are open, all you have to do is pretend you are jew. if THATS too hard for you you wouldn't make it here anyway.
jokes aside, i didn't set this policy and i don't like the people and mentality currently in control in general.