How do we solve the Ukrainian problem?

How do we solve the Ukrainian problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

tarpley.net/metaphysical-doubts-concerning-the-existence-of-modern-ukraine-a-1918-creation-of-the-german-general-staff/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kill the jews.

this

Then? It will magically make you a human?

No, it will magically makes us you.

Пopaшa пpoтeклa

Give half of Ukraine to Russia and the other half to Poland

Fpbp

Russia BTFO

What's a Ukraine?

Why so much struggle then? All those maidans and stuff, just to become "us" in the end?

And it's funny that you associate poroshenko with Ukrainians. He is a fucking jew, and everybody hates him here.

There's no baguettes here France, put an egg in your shoe, and bet it.

Ukraine is Russia.

Annex it.

When first post is also the best one.

It's SAD, not funny, buddy.

first post best post

to become a member of the EU the ukrainians should take in ALL refugees. they can become an easily manipulated mixed dumb race. how about that

Send mexicans to Ukraine-Russian borders

i can already feel the incoming polish butthurt.

Ukrainians are already an easily manipulated people.

They are the refugees themselves

There is no Ukrainian problem, there is the Russian problem. Investigating Putin in an international tribunal would be a good start.

gypsy

Enlighten me on some of his more big crimes

Ukraine existed for hundreds and hundreds of years if you look at it from one perspective, yes indeed.

You get the fool of the day award.

Ukraine is Ukraine. Accept the borders and move on. Russia is a parasitic state in need for a prey, as it can not support itself. Pathetic Russia having all resources and living in poverty. In the good old days, the Germans have them a proper name.

If you know how to read...

tarpley.net/metaphysical-doubts-concerning-the-existence-of-modern-ukraine-a-1918-creation-of-the-german-general-staff/

Untermensch.

How miserable is your life buddy?

gypsy

Just because he didn't steal a horse today it doesn't make him a lesser being.

Remove russian Ahmeds. No russians, no problems

>Romania
>Speaking of parasitic states
>"Member" of European Union.
the butthurt is pallpable

Nuke Kiev and kill all pro-Maidan faggots.

Corruption, theft, international aggression, murder etc. As for failures, see median income, IQ, education, criminality, alcoholism in Russia. How does it feel having all the resources and still being poor?

You can't even remove yourself.

>all these russian state-sponsored trolls

>fix Ukraine

Get Russia out of it

Ukraine is just a wasteland.
>Most corrupt state of Europe
>Bankrupt
wouldnt be problems if russian or EU wipe your country, what a shame probably the Ukranians believe that they " hehe we are ((using)) EU/USA as puppets against Russia", bad news for you and your puppet country ivan.

I'm not poor because i have studied very thoroughly. How's your cigani mama though?

>to become a member of the EU the ukrainians should take in ALL refugees.
To become a member of the Russia friendship the ukrainians should have al least 20% muslim population.

based

Don't you have a gay Muslim liberal lefty gender fluid pride parade to participate to?

>>>/po

>stop discussing what i don't want to hear

Indeed.

Nice goyim. Shill harder.

Your visa application get denied at the Canadian embassy or something?

Maybe you should start practicing for your oral exam; faggot.

8===D O:

>Ukraine

Why is Ukrainian so fucking autistic

Хyйo, бидлo. Tiльки кoнчeний мaлopoc мoжe cидiти нa кaцaпcьких нeдoбopдaх.

>what is jewish influence

>hurr le durr if you know how to read le xD

Funny thing is that I do, surprising isn't it? You know what else I can do? Understand Russian, too bad you don't otherwise I could of linked you to a youtube channel which thoroughly explained the history of ukraine and the attempts of russifying it. Also I posted that picture for a reason, the genetic composition of Ukraine for the most part remained unchanged for a large amount of years.

Most likely you are studying something worthless like political "science" and are now posting from a troll farm. You earn miserable cash and live in an old, decrepit communist flat with 4 other people. You dream that someday the party will take care of you.

They have nazi batallions fighting for this "jewish influence"

Pathetic.

You are literary a nation of faggots, led by a faggot. Are you aware of this?

>i dont want to remove nazi and want to continue facism

And you're our reject :p

And you have "communist" batallions fighting for Russian nationalism.

Nazis and commies aren't what they used to be.

Anyway nobody outside Ukraine considers their jewish batallions to be Nazis. The Daily Stormer, the biggest neo-nazi website in the world, is strongly pro-Russian.

Don't let the jews divide you even further.

At least we can afford a troll farm if you insist on using that term. How about you though?

>be romanian
>raped by gipsy crime lord as a child
>sold to Hungarians as a slave to wipe their asses
>steal horse
>HOL UP
>perform fortune-telling to strangers
>pickpocket him
>SO U BE SAYIN
>steals another horse
>WE WE ROMANZ AN SHIET??

invade

Genuine question:

Are there any anti-maidan government Ukrainians left in Ukraine? Are there any Ukrainians who don't hate Russia left in Ukraine?

I'm more than certain that no one has any real objection to Ukraine existing as a nation. Let them do what they want. But is it so much to ask for fidelity to your brothers in the east?

There is no point for me to spend money in your pathetic country. I would never go there. There are so many places to visit. You've never actually left your country, haven't you? You can't travel on food stamps.

no ukraine, no problem

Balcanize Russia.

America would be more easily Balkanised than Russia.

That's an incredibly naive question.

a shitskin telling someone from a G7 country...

We've matched your GDP per capita in 2016. We'll exceed it in 2017. But keep in mind or Gini index is lower, so the money are spread more uniform (unlike a few oligarchs having everything and the population eating dirt). Your country is a pathetic shithole filled with lobotomised alcoholics.

>Romania talking shit

Swing first nigga

You honestly think you are human Ivan? You are half mongul, shit tier race.

I like the chocolates.

Partitioning of Ukraine when? Russia has lots of practice already, and Poland would know where it hurts the most. Perfect combination!

You are losing grip on this argument. Close this tread and kindly ask to be relocated to another one. Have a good day, sir.

They only thing you DID is leeched credits from EU like your hohol brethren

How's Crimea this time of year, I hear it's lovely.

By removing Putin.

Vote against them in referendums
You're welcome ruskiebro

let russia take it

fuck off. you aree russian

all of you belong to Russia.

Congratulations, you are poor in a rich country. This implies you are extremely stupid and possibly autistic (inapt for human interactions in real life). It must tough to be poor when the entire nation is rich. Are you on suicide watch?

It's funny, because if Russia hadn't been such an ass througout history, then maybe you would have someone to leech off. As it stands, russia is a shit-tier country with your only allies being dictatorships.

Mind is blown. Trust from the mouth of perfidious albion. Where's the catch?

You can keep Romania.

Why do you even bother arguing with >a fucking leaf?

let russia sort them out

>whats the catch

you have to invade europe

sore loser.

Implying dictatorships are inherently evil.

It was the dictatorial power of the pope that prevent the genocide of Native South Americans.

I understand you take pride in your diversity. Mein nigger.
>Unironically presents a gay patrol car.

Why should world super power leech off somebody? We should not.

better to be poor in a rich country, than anything if Romania :D

Dictatorships are inherently unjust as far as power and freedom is concerned. Injustice, in this form, is one of many forms of evi.

What, Jewtin going to establish people republic of brighton beach?

This
if it talks like a russian, acts like a russian... its russian.

Kill them all, Vlad. All.

You have niggers in one bit, spics in the other bit, and then whites in the rest. It is a perfect balkanisation scenario.