Megatron smugly exclaims "Here, have a ton of fun!" as if it were clever before throwing boulder at Prime

>Megatron smugly exclaims "Here, have a ton of fun!" as if it were clever before throwing boulder at Prime
>Prime moves and it hits Rumble instead
>Prime laughs at him like a jerk

Stupid moments like this are why I love Transformers G1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NEnOLjB5EM8
youtu.be/sg0D1PpgCXs
youtube.com/watch?v=aT1GfPlKNfo
youtube.com/watch?v=3-EFwMpC900
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Web World is 22 minutes of stupid moments and it's the greatest piece of fiction the Transformers franchise ever saw.

Also it's a well animated episode for Season 3.

youtu.be/NEnOLjB5EM8 Related vid.

You guys see this yet?

youtu.be/sg0D1PpgCXs

Kek

Yeah reminds me of your mom

>goodbye fuccbois

>2020
>this becomes canon

Damnit Prowl!

>2020
>Implying it'll take that long

Bet you it happens next year.

Prowl shoots black guy

20/10 symbolism

>grimlock literally can't even

>grimlock can't even!
>Grimlock literally can't even!
Goddamnit

You're right, they don't have to spend time designing the characters they'll just reuse TFP Arcee, maybe make her chest bigger, that way the SJWs will think they're being pandered to while waifufags will think the same. And the few normal people remaining will leave.

That's the longest I've laughed at green text in ages. Is that bit on youtube? Prime declaring "Watch out! He's playing Robotopossum!" will always be my crowning moment of stupid.

idk, but it's episode "countdown to extinction"

Optimus sucker punching Megatron is still one of my top G1 moments.

No love for Megs casually chucking an empty Energin Cube at Starscream's head? Screamer doesn't even seem to care, either. He just glances at Megatron for a second then goes about his business.

G1 Optimus don't fuck around.

Triple Trouble, the entire episode, it's fucking brilliant.

Fun fact,the writer for that episode, Len Win,besides being a comics legend in his own right, is the only person to have written an episode for G1, Beast Wars, and Beast Machines, and now RiD 2015. About an 11 year, 3 year, and 16 year gap between them respectively.

youtube.com/watch?v=aT1GfPlKNfo

This person also made racist mario, but this was actually funny. I'm confused.

Hit and miss, simple as that.

I really want a Batman Brave and The Bold equivalent series for Transformers.

I love how Megatron seems to be more prone to attacking Starscream when he's not doing more than being snarky then when he's actually attempting to overthrow him.

youtube.com/watch?v=3-EFwMpC900

>hes got the touch

Of all the things G1 Megatron can transform into, why a pistol?
You're the leader of an entire faction of robots that can turn into tanks, fighter jets and cars etc, yet all you can turn into is a gun? Something that is useless unless you have another person next to you to actually wield you? Something that you already have grafted on your arm and also something that every other Transformers have anyway?

Because the toy he was based on turned into a gun.

Use the apostrophe key.

The creepy part is that for the next 3 or 4 episodes, Starscream never shows up.

The fuck did Megatron DO to the poor guy?

Because the only thing it does is Kill, it's the most malicious of all the Transformations. It's more overt then a tank, or or a fighter Jet, because all of those things can be used for purposes other then killing. Even if they were built for that purpose, but a Gun only kills or harms, that's it's sole purpose. That makes Megatron seem more malicious in intent and evil then others, in the mind of the viewer. At least thats what someone told me over a decade ago.

>it's sole purpose

Its assumed the leaders were chosen because their toys were larger, were of a similar price point, had more accessories and had a wider range of play patterns than the other toys. For example Megatron was a role play toy kids could use as a toy gun and had all of those attachments, while Prime had the trailer that turned into the base/repair bay that the smaller cars could fit inside.

Remember that Transformers is always a toy commercial before its anything else, the merchandise dictates what happens in the show, not the other way around.

>Its assumed the leaders

For the innuendo.

All the initial Transformers toys were repurposed Diaclone and Micro Change toys. I suppose the toy they chose to repurpose as Megatron looked particularly villainous. I mean, it's a Walther P38 and he's basically got a Nazi helmet.

Because Megatron was a fucking gangster, all of the Decepticons turned into tanks and jets and shit, but Megatron turned into a fucking heater.

Megatron is right though. She was shooting at him. Why CAN'T he hit her?

>tropes vs plaid
Hah.

>villain wanting to be politically correct
why.png

>safespace

>you're a minority, start acting like it
Yep, that's SJWs for you.